Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fuck me

I hated my last post. I don't know what I was thinking. Apparently I thought I wasn't obligated to be funny which is kind of the fucking point.
Well whatever I had a nice salt water douche so I'm back now.
THIS IS THE MOST INFURIATING BLOG EVER.
Look at this shit.
Look at this shit.
Where is the "recent entries" button? I seriously can't find it. I've clicked on every fucking button on this website and it is nowhere.
So whatever I'll just keep clicking back. If this is her only entry I guess I'm fucked.
Rain! Rain is ahead in the forecast! It's supposed to rain for like 2-3 days! Kay so that would depress most but not me, it actually makes me really happy :).

I... What?
So fun fact, when I was leaving Biology/computer lab today I was in such an upbeat mood that I literally walked outside singing. Yeah that's a new one for me XD.

Usually when you say "fact" it's qualified with something like "did you know there are bees the size of your thumb and they spit flesh-melting acid into your eyes?" I'm not making that up, by the way. Japanese bees. My friend linked me to an article about them.
So I promise not to be too hard on this person because she (has to be a girl) has Phantasy Star Online art as her banner, so she can't be too bad.
Actually-- no that makes no sense at all. She has been exposed to PURE AWESOME so there is no excuse for this.
Ok so it was singing in japanese and barely anyone around (thank god) but still!

why would you do this?

ajksjdkjgkjgj I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside jeez n.n. And it ish bc he makes me feel like that t.t. I had forgotten what this felt like, lol ^^. It is a nice feeling ♥ I'M RAMBLING.

Holy. Shit. Is that a goddamn heart? How do you have a heart in your font?
Loool so this has been my day: woke up at 9, went to social psych. Spent half of social psych eating breakfast (which I normally never eat, but I feel sick t_t).

Jesus Christ all mighty why are you eating in class? I know people who do this. They sit there eating goddamn pizza in the middle of biology while I'm trying to hear about how badass the sun is and how it's going to ruin all of our shit in five billion years or when it feels like it (whichever happens first). But no all I hear is CHOMP CHOMP SMACK chew with your mouth closed you pig.
Zoned out during much of social psych bc I realize it 75%-99% what he assigns in reading x.x.

I promise I won't make a big deal about this, but you don't need a smiley face every sentence.
I went to stats in which I studied for memory for 15 mins, then fell asleep. (HEY THE GIRL NEXT TO ME FELL ASLEEP TOO T___T). Then I went to recitation for stats, in which I colored and did icons for Soul Nomad (one of which I'm sporting now =p). So I paid no attention,

Glad your parents (or you, or the state, whatever) is paying for all that education. Seems to be working.

also got my first quiz back from quantative, 100 w00 =p. (point in case right there).

The phrase is "case and point" you illiterate.

Then I decided I was bored in recitation so I just got up and left, and called Anthony XD.

So you ate during your first class, fell asleep during your second and got up and left in the middle of your third? I bet your teachers fucking hate you.
Life is great, life is great!!!!!!!!!

Augh, like seriously! o_o.

Again with the smileys. Also one punctuation mark please.

3: LOL ALPACAS. (google it, if you don't know what they are)

I do. You're still a cunt.

I have a lot of scattered thoughts, so this is gonna be a weird list type entry, so bear with me.

OH, NOT AT ALL LIKE YOUR NORMAL ENTRIES WHICH ARE SOOOO COHERENT.
And none of them are easy, except Japanese I, which I think I could pass in my sleep. Can we all say: あ、い、う、え、お correctly? YES WE CAN! :).

Yeah you're really cool.

...Lol, I'm awful. But I truely feel like...I'm mature for my age or something.

HA HA HA REALLY? SERIOUSLY? You're-- you're joking, right?
I know Joaquin feels similar, because he relates more to adults. *shrugs*. It's just how I am :P.

Err--
There's this black kid on my floor who said he studies japanese though, so hmm perhaps he's interesting.

Why'd you have to point out he's black? What, a black kid can't be interested in a foreign culture?
Real mature, racist.
No I'm just breaking your balls. I'm sure you'd do that for any silly non-white, right Hitler?
Did I tell everyone I'm shooting for higher than a 3.5 this year, which is higher than I got last sem?

ha ha ha my GPA is higher study harder before you gloat.
Well, congratulate me guys!!!

I got to level 70 in World of Warcraft!

Congrats on being handed level 70. That may have meant something before they raised the experience you get per quest and lowered the amount you need to level by 30%.
Not to take the piss out of your "achievement" but I wouldn't be impressed if you had 15 level 70s prior to the patch-- WoW is piss easy. Come back when you've been through the second job that is Final Fantasy XI.

Okay so Japanese partially counts bc I took 4 years of jp alreadly, heh.

Too bad you didn't take any English, though.
I've ALWAYS liked villains/ non heroic characters. When I was little, I LOVED the Nightmare before Christmas o.o. And it's not exactly a normal story either.

WOW HOW WACKY YOU SURE ARE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL.
I mean goddamn I've never heard of someone liking Nightmare Before Christmas before. Seriously, Nightmare Before Christmas?
Goddamn what a unique soul I have found.
All right that's it no more. It does go on (obviously) but the rest is so profoundly stupid I think I'm actually a water head after reading it.

No comments: