Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BACK THE FUN BUS UP

I FORGOT TO GET ON.
So by now everyone is familiar with 4chan. Shut up everyone knows about it. It was in Time Magazine for fuck's sake. There is no "LOL RULE 1 DON'T MENTION IT" anymore. Actually there never was. By the time that rule was "in place" it was already going to hell.
Besides you shits don't remember any of that. I started posting in 2004 so I was there for all of it.
What's wrong with 4chan? A lot of things. If I had to compile a list, this would be it.
Girl Anonymous, eh?
So she had a rough day because-- well a litany of small shit that can get you down, but I don't want to fucking hear about it.
WE TAKE A BREAK FROM THE FAIL FOR EPIC LUNCH WITH MY FRIENDS.

Christ all mighty must epic preface everything slightly good anymore? I remember when "epic" was reserved for things that were, well, epic.
So here's a post entitled "RAAAGE". let's see how she uses rage.
And in other news, I had the worst flu EVAR a while ago, which came with all sorts of vomiting/dizziness/stomachaches/hyperven
tellation/inabilaty to eat. At TWO IN THE MORNING :D GUESS WHO FELT LIKE INFLICTING SELF HARM, GAIZ?

and my computer somehow got, like, INFINITY FUCKING BAJILLION Viruses in my sad attemps to get free online for my illegal-begal copy of the Orange Box (Wich my computer can TOTALLY PLAY :D *Fistpump*) I'm gonna have to actually BUY it now. with MONEY. Poor me. D:

Holy. Shit. I'm raging so fucking hard right now at her inept fucking bullshit.
You stupid twat you can't pirate The Orange Box. IT NEEDS STEAM. STEAM REQUIRES INTERNET. IT'S LIKE PIRATING AN MMORPG. I SUPPOSE YOU COULD DO IT BUT IT'D NEVER WORK RIGHT, AND BESIDES IF YOU GOT A VIRUS FROM IT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING ANYWAY.
BESIDES THE ORANGE BOX IS GOOD BUY IT YOU STUPID SHIT. HOW CAN YOU FAIL THAT HARD AT PIRATING SOMETHING?
My school was having a community cleanup thing today. I met a girl there who liked anime and that made me squee =D We spent the entire two hours talking about yaoi and fanfiction~ Then we got hot dogs and soda at the end~ But now my hand stinks like latex gloves and I think I stabbed my hand a few dozen times (Those tetanus shots I got forever ago actually did something) Plus there was an annoying girl there I spent most of my time yelling sarcastic remarks at (Gee, I wonder why she hates me?)

So, all in all, =D

Fanfiction, yaoi and squee. Goddamn. Also maybe it's just me, but I don't even admit to liking anime in a Japanese class.
Seriously it's kid stuff grow up. Meanwhile behind the scenes I'm creepy and neurotic, but that's private shit.
Koneko is...A lazy bastard who keeps forgetting to use her LJ for something other then visiting communities. I SWEAR, MI LIFE IS BORING. I WOULD BORE YOU TO DEATH IF I TYPED ABOUT EET. Whatever, I don't think anybody even reads this xD

OH YEAH, Does anyone have SSBB? Mah friend code is 0946-1911-6950 ADD MEEEEE~

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

English- C (Because I get it first thing in the morning and can't concentrate)

It's the language you speak you fucking idiot. I've had English classes as early as 7:15 in the morning and as late as 9:30 in the evening and I've never had a problem, because no matter what time it is I SPEAK THE LANGUAGE JESUS FUCK.

I don't know why I posted this, none of you care xDD

Smartening up I see.

...and VIDEO GAMES (Probably nothing worth playing, but, STILL.)

Not that you'd know. Smash Brahs Brawl and World of Warcraft basically clenches it for me. You have shitty taste.
So what does every waste of internet space require?
A Deviant Art account, of course.
OH WHAT LUCK.
Like everything on DA it's shit.
Also according to her user page, she was born in 1993, which by my calculations makes her 15, which makes her underage ban on 4chan.
Know when you brush your teeth too hard and some pink shows up in the sink because you probably don't floss enough?
That's what this blog is.
So how do you avoid being gingivitis?
When you adopt a body of jokes from a popular website like 4chan or Something Awful, make sure you understand the jokes you're spouting. When you say "LOL RAGE I GOT A VIRUS BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT." You're doing it wrong.
When I first started frequenting 4chan there was a mandatory six month lurking period where you just read. If you posted, they'd likely find out because you'd look like a twat.
Most people didn't risk it after six months, though. Everyone I know waited at least nine months.
So that's my advice today. Lurk more. Silence and observation. Those are your virtues.



No comments: