Friday, September 19, 2008

Maybe It's Just Me

I must be crazy awesome compared to everyone who has a blog, which is a scary thought because my evenings are now filled with playing Warhammer Online.
Are peoples' lives that bereft of content that they have to relive what has just happened to them not six hours ago to fill the void? It's like one of those local TV stations that can't net its own commercials so it just shows the affiliate commercials twice.
Maybe it's because I'm too busy talking to girls and not acting like a complete twatmouth but I could never imagine doing this.
Lisa's Journal.
im so tired. and moody. i hate having my period. there's so much shit gonig on at work... cliques and all that. and for once im on the outside looking in... and im so happy about it.

Sounds like a weak excuse to me. I can't imagine anything more interesting than gossip. To gossip successfully you have to be on the inside. That's why I always look for the cattiest bitches in class and sit right there. By the end of the class I know everything about everyone and I haven't even met these people.
I should write a book. "How To Know Everything About Everyone."
its a wall between keri and delilah, and stephanie and ashanti. and then theres me leanne and ed, totally out of any circle of any kind. and it really is the best to be that way. I'd rather not be involved in a who-said-what drama filled work week. but nobody said i cant have my own opinions on it!! :)

Keri with an I, Ashanti... Well that's actually spelled right. So let me see if I understand this. You don't want to be on the inside but you still want to have an opinion?
Quite frankly I think you're lying. Why would you care enough to have an opinion but not enough to want to be on the inside?
i think what stephanie is doing is retarded. she's bringing up to keri all the time " why dont you talk to me like you do to delila and lisa?" first of all that puts me right in the middle of all that, when i dont want to be, and secondly, why is she bringing outside stuff here. how they "used to be such good friends, yadda yadda"...

She's a rabble-rouser. She's trying to get everyone angry at each other to enjoy the angry screaming matches of her labor. You're doing your part by buying into it. This is why you aren't supervising and Stephanie is.
shes got no clue. this girl ashanti is the dumbest mess of a person ive ever met. she reminds me of meagan with her judging and phony ways.

I don't even think I need to point out the hypocrisy here.
i have tried to have an intelligent conversation with this girl and its like talking to a brick.

Well Lisa, (mind if I call you Lisa?) somehow I doubt you're capable of having an intelligent conversation, Lisa "punctuation and capitalization is for nerds".
ok so, i had a big mishap. i happened to be over the limit on one of my credit cards. and not just one ofr like 200 bucks, it was the big one. 2500. so of course i called wamu, then they tell me instead of a 16% interest rate, its going to be 28.9%... what the fuck. so of course i start crying bc thats almost double, meaning i would have to PAY double every month.

Yeah credit card companies tend to frown on overcharging by two thousand dollars. Since you are, after all, an idiot, I'm sure your limit wasn't scary high in the first place.
To make a long story short she got it down to two cycles of 300 dollars, which was convenient for her because she had money from her grandmother. She still has to pay some of it herself like a big girl, though.
so instead of that going towards fun stuff like drain boards or vaccuums, it went to the freakin bills. always happens that way. so i cleared that up.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You overcharge by two thousand, five hundred dollars, and you don't even have a vacuum cleaner to show for it? What was all that money going towards, ice cream?
went to the bank to deposit some money in there, and the dude told me i was approved for a credit card, and its 0% for the first 6 months, then 11.9 after that. so i said whatever, go for it, see if we can maybe get rid of one of the small cards... keep them open of course but still knock them all out balance wise.

I'm not sure if I understand this. You're going to pay your credit cards off with another credit card?
Why, what could possibly go wrong?
Another thing on my mind is that more and more it seems like that mayan prophecy is going to come true.

What Mayan prophecy is that, Lisa?

I really think the world is gonna end for humans soon.

You really don't understand the prophecy. I'm not even sure you can call it a prophecy, unless you count the sun rising as prophecy. But that's okay, you tried with your tiny little mind.
We, according to the Mayans, are currently in the fourth age, soon to be replaced by the fifth age. This could mean anything, as indeed the Mayan definition of an age is such that it is impossible to understand what has changed, if indeed we even perceive a change. That's why so many people seem to have trouble grasping the concept because it's so supposedly beyond the grasp of human senses until you're already in it, then it's too late.
Think about the last couple of years and all the things that happened... the tidal wave (typhoon) in china, The louisiana devastation, the iowa floods... noticing a pattern? WASHING AWAY.

Yeah I'm sure the Mayans predicted Louisiana would be washed away. I'm sure that was all carved out on their sun dial.
Let me make this simple for you to understand, Lisa. If you own a calendar, how far does it go? It stops at December 31, 2008, doesn't it? Does that mean the world is ending December 31, 2008? Of course not. Stop being a gullible douche.
I've often heard the argument that WELL WHY WOULD THEY END IT AT SUCH AN ODD DATE? To them that was a logical date, because surprisingly they don't have the same Gregorian concept of time that we do in 2008.
And with all the crazy hale and thunderstorms we've had all summer and even the summer before, im starting to think that we are gonna die by 2012.

Yeah natural weather patterns really are to be feared.
Fuckin scientology people really piss me off. this is a brief summary of what they believe....

Oh what, like it's any crazier than believing a bronze age culture's stone sun dial predicts the end times?
The Mayans, like the Aztecs, Greeks, Romans and Chinese had an interesting religious tradition, at least in my opinion. Their gods and stories seemed to have less to do on whether they were literally true, or indeed even possible, and more to do with the actual meaning behind them. The ideas they stood for was far more important than whether or not Athena and Poseidon actually had it out for the right to rule Athens.
So to treat these things like common history or a common oracle is to demean its actual value to humanity.
lol. hes the best. hes so cute he just called me up bc he got his library card today and he picked up the GED book. and also got acouple movies for us.

Renting up some movies from the library, huh?
saying you don’t know why I haven’t called or texted you, and that I need to grow up. In fact, I AM grown up. Because if I wasn’t, I would blow up on you every time I hear you talking shit about me at work. But I don’t, because I have respect for my job and the people in it.

So not acting like a complete baby means you're grown up?
Interesting view, I guess. In a stupid way.
Well thank you, Lisa, for providing me with my Friday update. I'm so glad I ended on a first name basis with you.

No comments: