Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rigamaroll

Cunt with a blog who fancies herself a writer.
Prepare for the usual~
So, I wrote another Sherlock fic a day or so ago, and got what I consider a very big compliment - I was describing music in it, but didn't say the piece or the composer until the end. Someone reading it said that as they were reading it, they thought that it sounded like I was talking about a Philip Glass piece. Which I was. To me, that's a huge compliment, that someone could read the static words I wrote on a page but just know which composer's music I was describing. ^^;;
Whoaaaaaa cunts have similar taste in music holy shit!
Why would you even waste time describing music like that?
Is there a reason for this pointless exercise in description?
I get that description helps the reader imagine the thing and it's important to do but you have to do it well.
That means not describing every fucking thing.
So, I used to be a big fan of minimalism when I was in college - I loved it. I had copies of a bunch of Glass and Adams operas, and other works.

The tapes I'd made as a high schooler from the CDs at the local library were left to sit in my brother's basement with half my stuff when I moved, and my CDs that contained many of my operas was stolen my first week in Japan by someone in my training program.

So I fell out of listening to modern classical.
Really.
Do tell me more.
So I decided to listen to some modern classical again, and...yeah, I missed this, and Glass has really put out some amazingly beautiful pieces lately - pieces of such haunting and etherial beauty I've been moved to tears (his violin concertos. Oh my god. Concerto I, mv 2).
Maybe you should learn to spell ethereal.
This is the most exquisitely beautiful piece of music you will listen to today. It just is.
That's a bit presumptuous.
Let's see.
8:33 of violin music. I can probably make it through this--
So far it's sounding like the Deus Ex: Human Revolution soundtrack.
Now it's not.
Nope, lost interest.
What was that douchey term you used?
"Exquisitely beautiful."
I think the most "exquisitely beautiful" music I heard today was this.
I'm thinking about quitting my acappella group. I mentioned it to D, and he wound up telling one of the other main people in the group, and that partially led to them deciding to not have any rehearsals last month. I won't lie; I was glad to have that pressure gone and my Thursdays free. D e-mailed me yesterday to ask what I was going to do (and invite me again to a fireworks festival in Osaka this Saturday), but I just don't feel anything but apathetic.
 >Fireworks in Osaka
>apathy
hey if you're tired of living your life I'll take it.
All I've felt is bland apathy and occasional flashes of aversion to everything the last...I don't even know how long. The only things that have made me seriously happy for even a bit have been the fact that it's finally warm, when I feel the sun on my skin. In general, though, everything has been a colorless blah, which isn't the kind of depression I'm used to (it's usually a lot more dramatic, to put it mildly). 
Wow so sorry the weather in Osaka isn't up to your standards.
Average yearly temperature in Osaka: 70.
SO SORRY THAT'S NOT PERFECT FOR YOU.
So, um, yeah. It's kinda been forever and a year since I updated, ahaha.

Things have been....going, yeah, we'll go with that. Korea was awesome; work is a boring slog, but hey, pays the bills. Healthwise, things are bleh, but that's pretty par for the course.
SORRY YOUR JOB IS BORING.
SORRY YOU GET TO HANG OUT IN OSAKA AND JUST GO TO KOREA WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT BECAUSE THAT'S A DAY TRIP WHEN YOU LIVE IN OSAKA.
But in fun news, guess who bought herself an iPad? Guess who loooooves her iPad? Guess who is typing this right now on her iPad (with a bluetooth keyboard, natch)?

My iPad has been my best purchase EVAR. :DDDDD
Ok no longer jealous.
Apple user.
I'll be heading back to Japan in a couple hours. I had a lot of fun in Korea and am definitely going to miss Seoul and my friends here. I'm definitely going to have to make a trip back here.

Nope, not jealous.
What did this cunt do to deserve this existence?

 No I'm over it.
Hey, everyone!

At long last, I am on vacation!
What do you need a vacation from?
That'd be like me needing a vacation from talking about how badass the Odyssey is. While telling cunts to stop talking while I'm explaining to them why they need to learn about how awesome this shit is.
That's my job.
Cunts who don't listen.
So yeah, my job is exactly what I do anyway.
I already reviewed this blog.
WHY DOES THIS KEEP FUCKING HAPPENING?
Also I reading my reaction it was the same as it is now.
Well at least I'm consistent.
I was more bitter back then because I was working at my shitty grocery store job.
Now I'm just incredulous.
oh yeah.
She has all these health issues and shit--
No I'm out.

No comments: