Monday, October 8, 2012

MAXIMUM BOREDOM

HOLY SHIT.
I can't believe how fucking boring you people are.
Anyway Obama is about to pillage Social Security and I'm glad I'm not like 35 and been paying into this garbage for a while because goodbye, retirement.
Hope you fuckers are taking it easy now so you can survive to maybe spend the two pennies the government hasn't found and taken from you when you're 90.
Long ONTD_P story about this and of course ONTD_P somehow manages to blame everyone but Obama.
I know it's not completely his fault or even mostly his fault but I feel there's enough blame to go around.
Okay, totally turning in my geek cred because it took me this long to notice that the guy who plays Captain America was also the Human Torch in the Fantastic Four movies. Oy.
SUCH A NERD GUYS xP
GAMER GRRRRL HERE DON'T HIT ON ME.
You may have noticed that unlike elections past, I have not commented much about recent events. Not much point; my invective seems to be reserved for Facebook and Twitter these days, where it's so much easier to use my new iPhone to comment freely on the latest lunacy coming from the right, which should be tipping off the edge any time soon.

My political opinions have never been a secret, nor will they ever be.
Gr8.
Kind of reminds me why I don't post on Facetube.
For any of you who are Star Trek and/or Supernatural fans and you don't mind reading demented fanfic of the type that must be written elsewise it will drive its creator nuts, please add or bookmark my writing journal 
Supernatural Star Trek crossover fanfiction.
I see myself reading that.
What Leary took down with him was the central illusion of a whole lifestyle that he helped create. A generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, who never understood the essential old mystic fallacy of the acid culture, the desperate assumption that somebody, or at least some force, is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.
I feel the need to defend my namesake here.
He wasn't a well man by any definition but as they say, madness and genius are two sides of the same coin.
From my own reading of his writings he was a man who well understood man's need to evolve beyond his current ability.
This was a fairly new idea when he said it and definitely unpopular so I feel he was a trail blazer if nothing else.
In fact one might say his desire to find the light at the end of the tunnel within himself was a new idea to the west and he certainly adapted it to his own end.
So no, I disagree. I think he was perfectly rational for doing what he did even if it didn't make much sense to plebeians like you.
Our lovely HR person left today. Her husband's gon' on down to Houston and she's gon' with him, and I will miss her.

I just wonder what that West Midlands accent will become once she's ensconced in Houston. Hmm.
And I understand where he's coming from, Timothy Leary. People often fail to understand my transhumanist leanings mixed with Greek mythology.
Sure, it doesn't make sense to you but if you had my faculties it'd make sense.
For those of you still hanging with me and who were around back in 2008 . . .

Aren't you glad I'm not spewing my political wargarrrbl around anymore?
Look! I'm slightly less of a twat now!
PAT ME ON THE BACK IMMEDIATELY.

Tonight we went to see Sinbad; we've had the tickets for a few weeks, and after this last week some good old-fashioned laughter was much needed.
Well if you needed to laugh--
WHY'D YOU GO SEE SINBAD?
THANK YOU.

Do the clothes you wear to work or school reflect your personality, or are they a 'costume' to fit into the image of who your boss/colleagues/teachers expect you to be?
The second part.
Also
>kids
>dressing to impress their teachers
If that were the case I'd see fewer Lil Wayne T-shirts.
What would you wear instead of 'the status quo' if it were up to you?
Who gives a shit?
Also
plz go Lil Wayne
Because why the hell not?

Find the nearest book to you, turn to page 45, and read the first sentence: this describes your sex life in 2012
 IT'S FUCKING GO TIME.
"When a unit is fighting more than one enemy unit, all such units are said to be involved in a multiple combat."
I'LL SHOW YOU A MULTIPLE COMBAT BBY.
Also the 4th edition Warhammer rulebook was closer than the 6th.
I don't know why.
Well, I was hesitating mentioning this yet, but might as well:

I've been a Trekker for about two decades now, off and on and never that fervent compared with some of my fellow ers/ies. 
Really?
Two decades ago you were a Trekkie?
Two decades ago I was busy being 4.
I think you're too old for this fanfiction stuff.
When you make a sockpuppet account to pretend to be a Latina bisexual to bolster reviews on your misogynistic self-published crapfest of a novel.
Not a complete sentence.
And your REAL NAME IS ON IT.

It's so stupid and pathetic it's beautiful.

Edit: Review is gone, but apparently it TOTALLY OMG WASN'T HIM: Now some idiot apparently used my name and gave me a glowing review to make it look like as if I sockpuppeted myself. Really? Really? And you honestly think people would be that stupid to fall for it and think that was me? Really? Really?

You know, except for that whole credit card identity verification thing.
I don't even know what this post is about but it all sounds very e-drama filled.
IS SOMEONE GETTING BULLIED?
What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
I dunno about nicest ever because I don't think about the compliments people have paid me too much but a class declared me the best substitute teacher ever today so that was p. nice.
That was the nicest compliment I heard today.
I am pretty awesome, not gonna lie.
Second to that was my fiction writing teacher in college, novelist Maureen McHugh, telling me that I have the chops to write professionally.
I skipped the first because who gives a shit--
and you don't write professionally so--
I don't really know what Maureen McHugh's point was.
Nine years ago today the world lost the greatest bass player who ever lived.
Pretty sure Flea is still alive.
I've recently begun a study of North Korea motivated mainly by pure curiosity and a kind of low-level horrific fascination. I'm not particularly interested in the minutiae of the politics but about the broad society itself and the particulars of a society compared over and over to Nineteen Eighty-Four (little-known fact; the proper title of George Orwell's magnum opus should be spelt in letters, not numbers).
Little-known fact for people who can't be bothered to check the cover, maybe.
Anyway fuck this blog it's time play some Pokemon.

No comments: