Wednesday, September 29, 2010

GAYLO THREE

Playing Halo online. Why would you do such a stupid thing? Here, I can recreate the Halo/Xbox Live experience for free: lock yourself in a room with five 13 year old boys and scream "faggot" at each other until it's six the next morning.
Enjoy your fun I guess.
Meanwhile I'm taking time out of my incredibly busy schedule of faffing about school and forging metal and punching rodents in FFXIV.
Who knew the path to becoming THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR was fraught with so many squirrels?
Oh, right, the tangential connection to Halo: he talks about Halo and has Master Chief avatars on his blog.
I know I've missed the last couple of posts but between posts for school and Final Fantasy, well.
What's the one question you would like to ask if the answer were guaranteed to be correct?

What are the winning lotto numbers for the very next lottery in NC?
If this isn't your question you're provably stupid.
Also: he has the "you must be 14 to view these earth-shattering thoughts" and most of his posts are Writer's Blocks. Great.
I do love the number of people who asked "IS THERE A GOD?" Hurr, great. Even if the answer is "yes" what are you going to do armed with this knowledge? Meanwhile I can buy ten thousand boats or something equally stupid with all my money.
Am I really going to have a well paying job, a house, and lovely housewife?

?

?

:(

Wow you fucked up. Ask my question and you won't need the first, you can afford the second and you'll magically find the love of your life somehow that has nothing to do with your new wealth, honest.
Oh now Blogger is automatically skipping lines every time I want to skip to a new line because of the dumbass way he formatted his blog. Get fucked, you.
There, I fixed it.
Do you think having children is a fundamental human right? Should there should be any restrictions?

Yes. The number of children you have should never outnumber you, the parents. One exception: if you have one child and then through NO ADDITIONAL AID (like fertility drugs, etc) you have twins, triplets or whatever.

I'm pretty sure that reproducing will keep the human race alive?

Wasn't what they were asking, asshole. Way to pay attention.

Have you ever been the target of cyber-bullying? What was your reaction?

This is a trick question. There is no such thing as cyber-bullying. If people are saying mean things to you on the internet and you're that upset about it do you know what you can do?
WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.
If people are saying mean things to you on Facetube:
1. You're on Facetube. No one gives a fuck about that cesspit and if you do you're silly.
2. Just imply you fucked their mother or something and 99% of Facetube users aren't intelligent enough to come up with a response to this.
Easy shit, kids.
Seriously I don't know what you'll do when you run into a dedicated internet troll like myself.
This happens almost all the time on Xbox Live.

Ultimate retaliation on a video game: just do better than them at it.
Yeah, I'm a fag and you just went 17:1 against a fag, so what's that make you?
Honest to God, people. Grow up.

Which celebrity are you sick of seeing? Who would you like to see more of?

JUSTIN BIEBER. I shouldn't even know his name.
Less Justin Beiber.

RIGHT ON. Can't believe I'm saying that in response to someone on Livejournal. A Writer's Block, no less.

More Altaïr Ibn La-ahad!

Err, the main character in Assassin's Creed. Brotip, friend: he's not real.

How do you feel about the upcoming Twilight film? Are you a fan or a critical bystander?

Twilight sucks and if you enjoy it you have no taste in books or movies.
I'm not huge fan, nor am I a critical bystander. I just enjoy the frickin' movies

Fag.
Seriously name one objectively good thing about Twilight.
I can wait.

Fanfiction: Do you love it or hate it, or are you totally indifferent? Why?

Seems silly but I guess ultimately I'm indifferent to it.
I mean it sucks so I just don't read it. Hate seems like an awfully strong emotion for something like that.

I don't love it or hate it, and I'm not indifferent.

So-- err.

I don't love it because I've never written one, nor have I read a substantial amount to say that I like them. I don't hate because of that reason.

If you don't love or hate something aren't you, by definition, neutral to it?
I guess you could get cute and say you "dislike" or "like" them because love and hate are strong emotions (of course, people immediately go to the strongest emotions they can feel for something because they're emotional vacuums with no opinions for themselves so using strong words creates the illusion of thought) but you have, what, 100 entire words to ask a question in Writer's Block? Forgive me for not running through all your options, Christ.
I'm not indifferent because I do generally like the idea of fanfictions because they're like stories based off other stories or movies.

So, what?
And it just ends there. Get fucked.
If you could create/select a new subject that had to be taught in high school, what would it be, and why?

I guess what I'd be looking for is really a civics class but really I'd want a class that'd teach these urchins how to not be such socially cloying, vacuous idiots.
Sex education needs to be highly prioritized. I can't speak for other schools but my school has a very weak health program.

No it doesn't. Let's waste more time on nonsense meanwhile half the people in high school are on a third grade reading level.
Here's a condom, here's how to use it so we don't create more wastes of resources like you, now back to the Cat in the Hat.
Man I have a negative view of school for a high school English education major, goddamn. I know I'm playing up the negative views for comedic effect but whatever.
Oh I love this comment (I know I never quote comments but fuck it):

Agreed. More sex ed would prevent so many std-related deaths. I think that abstinence (not sure that´s spelled correctly) should be promoted more too. Not just "safe sex".

That's all they promote, idiot. That's half the problem because abstinence doesn't work on a population that has never known self-control or denial. Or at all but we're not really talking about history.
Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane with shit like this. Am I the only one that sees glaring flaws in what entire institutions do?

I think abstinence is promoted to a certain degree. When hormones start flowing, and a boy and a girl are alone, it's sorta hard for abstinence to control their minds.

The response. The response to this:

Reality? They wouldn't listen. What the hell they care about using condoms. They are invincible.

Future policy maker posting here, folks.
SO IF THEY THINK THEY'RE INVINCIBLE AND WON'T USE CONDOMS WHY WOULD THEY LISTEN TO TALK OF ABSTINENCE?

How well do you take criticism? Do you deflect it or take it personally?

I don't deflect it or take it personally. I usually just say "oh thanks that's a good point I'll think about it" and keep on doing what I'm doing. When they're right I'm man enough to admit it and make the change. Usually they're wrong and I don't. What's the big fucking deal?

It depends on which type of criticism is in question. I can handle constructive criticism

Constructive criticism is another word for pointless compliments, as I've learned. When I'm looking for criticism I want criticism. I know what I did well, I want to hear about what I didn't do so well so I can improve it.
That reminds me of all the bullshit posting I've done in my school career. SANDWICH METHOD, PEOPLE. SAY ONE NICE THING, ONE THING THAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT THEN ANOTHER NICE THING.
I think I'll employ the sandwich method for the sandwich method:
I like the name.
Great, thanks for wasting my time having to read and type more nonsense.
It really helps me evade butthurt (sometimes).
Well that wasn't so hard.

If your pet could talk, what is the first thing s/he would say to you?

She'd probably just whine at me incessantly for treats she doesn't eat.
Hey wait she does that anyway.
Strange.

Are you worried about where technology will lead us? Do you think it's possible that civilization may someday turn away from technology altogether for the betterment of humankind?

>turn away from technology FOR the betterment of mankind
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?
Yeah, man, we were sooo much better off with a simpler technological base. Dying of easily cured diseases really is the sign of a quality life to me. Tools.
Or shit like the Haber process that's used to grow up to a third of the world's food?
Yeah fuck that noise. Surfdom and endless toiling are clearly the path to a better future.
As long as technology exists, people will become more lazy and dependent on it.

I do hate watching people try to operate their technology but the technology itself isn't to blame.
Like "why send him a letter when I can text him?".

... Legitimate question, actually. Why would you want to do something that takes more effort and ten times as long to get a response when you can literally just text him and get a response in thirty seconds for the same result?
That's not lazy that's just using what you have to achieve a goal you want.
Also you don't need a period when you have a question mark.
Christ all mighty, some people.

It'll take miracle for people to turn away from technology in my opinion.

It's like we've adapted to creating shit to aid our work.
Hey wait--
If you could choose which fashions would go out of style permanently, what would you choose, and why?

Jeans or tights and skirts.
PART OF THE ALLURE IS THINKING MAYBE A STRONG GUST OF WIND WILL COME ALONG AND I'LL GET A PEEK. NO HOPE NOW.
His response is skinny jeans which proves he's more of a fag than I thought.
The eighties were known as the Me decade. The nineties have been called the Electronic age. So far, what would you label this decade?

The Shit decade.
I had been like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter; I did not realize that they had plotted against me, saying, "Let us destroy the tree and its fruit; let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name be remembered no more."
-Jeremiah 11:19

Fuck yeah Jeremiah. Throwing down now, motherfucker.

Is this a quote from the Bible? I only say that because of the 11:19.

JEREMIAH 11:19. MAYBE IT'S FROM THE BIBLE.

If humanity were to become extinct, do you think another animal species would evolve to take our place?

Hard to say because evolution isn't deterministic. It'd have to be another creature strongly similar to us, though. Probably monkeys again or perhaps marsupials.
I mean life existed perfectly well for far longer without species like us than it has with us, so it might never happen again.

I think dogs will probably evolve and take our place. It seems as though dogs have a humanlike mind and are far superior than us in physicality,

Define "superior", asshole. I haven't seen a dog work a keyboard. When you have your jaws to grip things and nothing else you've kind of limited yourself. Evolution doesn't select the traits based off what you deem to be good.

As long as they DONT follow our selfish ignorant ways they would be alright.

We're one of like five species to be found on every single continent in strong numbers. I'd say we've done all right for ourselves.
Only species to go into space, too.

Could you spend the rest of your life with someone who had horrific taste in music?

Considering I make it a sport to goof on music yes I could.
Speaking of, have you heard Like a G6? What a shitty song, holy fuck.
If your best friend and/or romantic partner read all of your email for the last month (or longer), how would it impact your relationship(s) and why?

Well lately these Chinese dudes have been trying to scam my World of Warcraft password from about three years back (for some reason) so I guess if whoever is reading my email fell for that I might be in some trouble but otherwise no, no impact.

If a loved one got diagnosed with a painful, terminal illness and asked you to help them terminate their life before they deteriorated, would you do it?

NO REGRETS.
When something is troubling you, where do you usually turn?

The Good Book. The Warhammer 40,000 Third Edition rulebook.
Do you think society puts too much pressure on people to be in relationships and/or have children?

Well there is this bizarre phenomenon I've noticed where society tells men to be sexually promiscuous and women sexually repressed which I suspect might cause some sort of relationship turmoil on a societal scale but otherwise no, don't give a shit.
And I'm up to his first entry where he tells me rather humorously his journal is "friends only". What were the fifteen million entries I just read then, asshole?

No comments: