Monday, September 20, 2010

THE TIME IS NIGH

Just a fair warning: there may be no update Wednesday.
There may be, however, if the release day patch for FFXIV exceeds one GB.
Stay listening, I guess~
Today's writer's block was fantastic because it asks "if you could change or create a law what would it be?" and like all things Livejournal the responses are fantastically well-thought and well-meaning.
Where to begin? First, the Livejournal hivemind has spoken: gay marriage is in. HOW CREATIVE, PEOPLE. I mean that's a fair law, after all. They are citizens like anyone else and why shouldn't they be entitled to the same rights as everyone else?
Of course most Livejournal users aren't that articulate about it but whatever.
Second: universal health care is in. I thought that was in before? At least, I thought it was in. Maybe I wasn't paying as close attention as I thought. What was all that health care reform and spending lots and lots of money this country doesn't have about, then?
Anyway I'm against this idea. Once you run out of money you can do no more things, or so I was taught as a child. Well, the US, you have done this. Save your pennies and next time you can get health care for all.
However, I feel today's idiot blogger has by far the worst idea ever. Check this shit out:
Racism would be straight up illegal, and stupid laws like the one in Arizona would send whoever proposed the bill to jail!

Gee, how are you gonna enforce that? Racist employment policies are already illegal, so I have to assume you're referring to individual acts of racism. Are you going to have inquisitors going around ensuring people aren't racist? Is there going to be a random pop quiz to ensure no racial ill will? Aren't Americans entitled to think however they want, no matter how wrong or misguided, according to the CONSTITUTION?
Idiot.

gasp! Lol. I been tryin to put him in something extracurricular.

You been, eh?

but its kinda saddening Lol. me on the other hand, i was always doing piano. =/ extracurricular stuff is good for kids -- keeps them outta trouble.

Or you could, you know, talk to your spawn or something.

i been trying to practice being happy in the moment. and from this, even through the darkest moments... its hard but i feel much stronger because of it. no longer wishing for what isn't. being happy with the now. it is so liberating.

Great. Thanks for that wisdom, Buddha.
haha last night i had a dream i was hanging out with steven spielberg and the human woman from the navi avatar movie.

What the fuck?

What is the best science fiction movie of all time, and why?

If your answer isn't "Return of the Jedi" you are provably incorrect.
It has sword fights, it has HOT BLOOD, it has betrayal and redemption, it has romance, WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO YOU WANT OUT OF A MOVIE YOU PLEBS?

I like SciFi, but one of my favorites is "The Island."

THAT SHITTY MOVIE WITH SCARLET JOHANSON AND EWEN MCGREGGOR?
Also the question wasn't "what is one of your favorites" but "which is you all time favorite?"

The reason I really like this movie is that it is very thought provoking, raising issues of playing God in the lab, such as transplants, stem-cell research, genetic engineering, cloning, etc. etc.

That movie was about as thought-provoking as a bowel movement, shut up.
a funny thing happened 2 me 2day. i was almost there... been hearin w y y for weeks in my head, & almost had chance 2 talk 2 them omg! but no ingles!

WHAT?
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?
No, you're going back and doing that again.

Is there anyone you would permanently erase from your life and memory? If so, who and why?

Erase yourself and you'll transcend and turn into pure energy, so clearly this is the correct answer.
No but seriously I'd erase you so I wouldn't be reading your shitty blog currently.
If you were given a life do-over card, would you keep it or give it to a friend? If you kept it, would you prefer to be born to the same or different parents? Would you want to keep your memories?

Do it over but keep your memories. You'd be a 6 year old with the wisdom of-- err, a six year old, but me personally, I'd be a 6 year old with THE WISDOM OF THE AGES.

this mothers day consisted of my son lockin himself in his room playing video games,

Pokemon don't level themselves, you know.
What do you think the lower age limit should be for LiveJournal and other social networks, and why?

21.
Actually, no: you should have to pass a basic IQ and common sense test before you're allowed on the internet in general.

Do you think a marriage license should have a renewal or expiration date, just like a driver's license?

No. People need to learn relationships are a lot of work and not just a huge party.
Yes, the rate marriages fail these days, the expiration date should be about 4 years from time of implementation.

Oh that's brilliant, have them expire before they can fail. Yes, now the problem is really solved.
Idiots.
Some weird guy kept bugging me to go on a date with him. Well, I got there 15 min late and he didn't call or text me until he was at his house already and I had just arrived. Then he calls ME shady and tells me why did I email him that I was running late when I knew he was away from the computer. Well, thing is, HE could have called me as well, so why the hell he is going to put all the blame on me when it very well takes 2 to tango.

Because you showed up late? Granted it was only 15 minutes but still, this is your fault. Also why would you date someone admittedly "weird" who "bugs" you? Don't you have a kid to be raising? That's great, your kid will wind up an orphan as his whore mother goes around with anyone who asks her out.
So it is just as much his fault. Maybe even more considering he is the guy and should be chasing the girl.

I always love it when women employ this logic. WOMEN'S LIBERATION WOOOOO! Oh, but when it comes to dating we're still in the 13th century.
Only when it's convenient for you, eh ladies?

Anyway, this new train of thought is liberating. I just finished that book "he's just not that into you" and I am not chasing anymore. Rather, I just kick back relax and do my own thing while nutheads fall at my feet. Pure liberation, and I'm loving it.

Hey bitch, I'd be happy to joust or something equally manly for your honor, but I'm not begging.
Oh God, suddenly I'm reminded of that God awful (and I mean really awful) song called "Crazy Bitch". Why did I just think of that fuck?

those who are happiest are those who find beauty even in the most mundane things.

Nay, I tell ye now: those who are truly happiest are those who are happy with themselves and nothing more.
I just made that up, actually. See how easy it is to sound wise when you just make shit up as you go along? I'm almost positive that's how all religions operate.

so i been walking around downtown and comparing the cappuccinos.... most of them have that starbucks factory flavor taste, but there are two that are really good.

Suddenly I'm reminded of that other song with bitch in the title: "Sexy Bitch". What is it with me today? At least that song has kind of a cool Gameboy sound to it.
sometimes.. u just got to believe in yourself to make that final step.

Oh wow. Thanks for that, Parappa. I GOTTA DO WHAT? I GOTTA BELIEVE!
pedro is kinda like one. but i feel he is corrupted. maybe God wants me to help him find the innocence again? Beats me. Or maybe: God wants me to learn Patience! jajaja.. I think that's it! lmao!

The fuck?
Also:
>jajajaja
ARE YOU BRAZILIAN, MOTHERFUCKER?
Brazil is but one step removed from Texas.

i'm so cold now. he likes me more than i like him. honestly i dont give a damn. i was flirtin with other guys. i never do that if i like a guy. i think i am better as his friend. but as for a girlfriend? naw.. he's too immature for me. but he kept introducing me as his girlfriend.... i was like whatdafuck? but i didn't wanna embarass him.. (its like my ex said before. some girls just pushed their way into his life...) the spanish dude asks "how long?" "oh 3 months" date said.

Let's just sit back and bask in this mess.

there is a guy my age in orlando that seems really funny.. he's hella attractive, artistic (he can make vector art like me), and he writes stories.

Anyone remember that game Vectorman?
Fuck yeah that game was awesome.
Now here's a post in Japanese, let's see--
She phoned someone and it's really tough and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I would love to get paid to travel and blog about it. That would be hardcore awesome. =) I do that crap already anyway. Lol. Might as well get paid for it. =P

Don't you have a kid to be raising?
Also: I'd love to play video games and get paid to blog about my adventures.
Who wouldn't want a job where it's just fun all day everyday?

i was thinkin that we are all instruments for a plan He has for us.

WE ARE BUT PAWNS IN TZEENTCH'S GREAT GAME. WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR THE PART WE PLAY.

not ready for commitment at the time, but when it happens, what i want from my ideal dude.

Oh, better take notes.

1. good heart

Do I have a good heart?
Sure, why not?
My frequent ill-wishes toward my fellow man certainly doesn't make me a bad person, anyway.
2. beautiful eyes

Despite my frequent wishes for ROBOT EYES I think they're okay, so sure let's go with that--
3. medium build. i can't go with a skinny dude. =P i want a guy who can lift me up and put me on his shoulders

Oh no, I don't meet this tramp's list of ideal traits for a man.
Heart broken now.
I doubt I could lift you because I can't lift ten times my own weight.
so.. i was reading somewhere that Lucifer was once God's favorite angel.

LUCIFER in heaven, before his rebellion, was a high and exalted angel, next in honor to God's dear Son.

>implying Lucifer is the devil
>implying Lucifer is Satan
>implying Satan is the devil
Bible doesn't say this anywhere, you know--

To not want to is したくない shitakunai.
To have to do in slang is しなきゃあ (ならない) shinakyaa (naranai).

Thanks for that grammar lesson. Didn't know that.
Oh wait, yes I did, huh.

I got my blood test results back and my level is way too high...

Can your level be too high? What, not getting experience for grinding vermin anymore? Time to move to the Dunes~
Anyway I have to go to class soon and to be perfectly frank I'd rather be sitting there doing nothing at all than continue reading your horseshit, so be seeing you I guess.

No comments: