Friday, June 11, 2010

Pussies. Pussies everywhere.

So fuuuuck the internet today. It's time to drop anchor and raise the sails, because WELCOME TO SUMMER TIME. SCHOOL'S OUT, MOTHERFUCKERS.
Bird's are singing, dogs are barking, cars are driving and cunts are whining.

I used to rely on the scales to dictate whether or not I was going to have a good day. It’s the sickness that plague the vain and overly self-conscious people of our society.

I'm always so amazed fat people can throw this back at society. WHY DOES SOCIETY SAY I HAVE TO BE SKINNY I'M BIG AND BEAUTIFUL. ;_;
Isn't over half the population of this fine sinking nation obese? I guess this is like when Christfags cry persecution despite being over 80% of the population. Back in the day my people fed your people to lions and now you're crying because you can't pray in schools.
My my how times change.
When you deprive yourself too much of life’s goodness (a.k.a. great tasting but most often bad-for-the-waistline food) just so you can fit in to the latest fashion trend particularly made for the skinny, then obviously you’re doing it wrong!

Oh wait I seem to remember something about this what was i--
The name you citizens gave me was Ciacco;
and for the damning sin of gluttony,
as you can see, I languish in the rain.

And I, a wretched soul, am not alone,
for all of these have this same penalty
for this same sin." And he said nothing more.

That penalty is to eat filth while a giant three-headed worm gnaws on you.
It's a good book you people should really check it out sometime.
And if you think that once you achieve that ideal body, or look, you have in mind, that you’ll finally be happy, then you’re wrong once again.

Not necessarily. "I wish to not be a fat slob" and then they achieve that goal. There's every reason to feel good about yourself at that point.
Because if that’s the kind of mindset you follow, then you should know that this battle doesn’t stop once results are achieved because you’ll always want to go for more and always wish to look better than the previous ‘better’ you had in mind.
Oh boy isn't that convenient. YOU'LL NEVER ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL ANYWAY MIGHT AS WELL STUFF YOUR FACE ALL DAY ERRDAY.
LAZINESS.
Sloth, gluttony, gloominess-- YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL.
I want to feel God so greatly again. I want to see Him transform my heart and my attitude towards everything that has happened and will happen.

The Lord moves at his own pace, heretic. Not yours.
I guess my problem with most Christfags is I am 500% more awesome as a Christfag than they are and I'm not even serious about it. You people really need to look at your own theology again.
I want Him to make me beautiful in His eyes, and I want to see His glory to shine through every part of my life.

What is that line from the Bible? "Your good works are as filthy rags, ye workers of iniquity" something. I think there's another line: "be saved, filthy as thou art" although on second thought that might be Warhammer.

Thank You for declaring me a new creature in Christ Jesus. :)

Is it Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus? No one can seem to agree on this simple issue. Of course "Christ" is just a title (and not his last name like so many people seem to think).
Herp derp she's trying to lose weight and quit smoking at the same time.
WHY DO I KEEP FAILING ON ALL MY GOALS? ;_;

I bought two Audrey Hepburn DVDs today! Funny Face (1957 - with Fred Astaire) and Paris When It Sizzles (1964 - with William Holden) :D

Paris When It Sizzles.
Also known as "we had bunch of aborted scripts what should we do with them?"
"How about we put them all together in some sort of movie where a guy is dictating to a secretary?"
"SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!"
Fuck that movie.
Here's her "20 best movies of January 2010" and one of them is Sabrina.
I have some news for you. That's not from 2010.

If you love someone, ask him for nothing. Don’t hold him from his destiny.

OUR FATES ARE ALL WRITTEN IN THE WARP AND YOURS IS DEATH.

Last weekend, it dawned on me how immature of a Christian I still am. Even though I thought I knew a lot already, my actions often fail to mirror what I know.

You just have to follow the 10 commandments.
What are they, let's see-- thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man's mind-- uhh. That's the one that really stands out.
I can't remember the last time I actually thought about my brain, or well, my intellect for that matter...

My brain is full of fuck.
So I'm not sure if it's a commandment but it should have been one: thou shalt not use God as your personal self-help guru.
GOD HELP ME LOSE WEIGHT
GOD HELP ME STOP SMOKING
I mean it's one thing to sit here and read some sort of "deep revelations" about religion (boring) and it's quite another to read about your own personal failings as relating to religion (also boring).
I can't even remember the point I was trying to make now.
I know this is totally unrelated but I went to check my mail to see if Square wanted to invite me to their Final Fantasy XIV alpha after being a loyal customer for like 16 years and I see an article about "new research suggests Darth Vader has a mental disorder."
... Did you fuckers watch Star Wars? Christ all mighty.
Really, the guy that tries to take over an entire galaxy by creating a giant space death ray might be a tad on the mental side? I can't wait to read this breakthrough research.
Also he is a fictional character, you realize that, whoever wrote this? I don't think we actually have to fear reproach from the Death Star or anything.
Next thing you'll be telling me Hitler might be deranged.
--Anyways--
I'm off to do other shit. Piss off.

No comments: