Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh boy let me hurr durr derp durr

Today's blogs appear to be a lesson in how to fucking piss me off.
I LOOOOOOOVE HAVING TO SCROLL PAST THE SAME DRAWING OVER AND OVER TO READ WORDS.
I sometimes wonder if there was a 1200s version of me bitching about illuminated text. I JUST LOOOOOOOOVE HAVING TO SCROLL PAST A GIANT LETTER A TO READ WORDS. Anyway I was trying to figure out what the fuck this drawing was and it vaguely reminds me of Morrowind or Oblivion with some nudity mods installed but I'm not really sure.
Our first entry is one of those typical self-indulgent "I've been doing a lot of soul searching and I've learned..." Meanwhile no one gives a shit and this person doesn't have any friends to talk to so goody me I get to read it.
While reading a very angry and bitter debate about some very heavy/controversial topics that I will not name, I realized something about myself. I very, very rarely express my personal views on any topic, (whether it be in public or in private - though even rarer will I do it in public) especially if it's something people get into frothing rages at each other over.

I, too, try to avoid such arguments in public (unless I'm feeling dickish, which is often) mostly because I feel anger-avoidance strategies are a very important component in manipulation.
I'm not willing to risk the high chances of being crucified for my views or having my personal morality torn apart just because people may disagree with me and can't express that without being a dick.

An internally consistent code of morality should have relatively little to fear from external attacks of such a nature but OH WAIT WE GOT OUR MORALITY FROM THE TV OR A BOOK.
I think that my unwillingness to express my views on various topics makes me... kind of boring? Uninteresting? Who wants to talk to someone with the likeness of a robot?

Holy Christ I thought I just escaped this topic on a forum where we're ostensibly talking about video games.
THIS IS WHY YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LOL
I was just looking for the PSO thread of the day why are there no video game threads on the front page ;_;
It's true that there's a lot of things I'm apathetic about, but there's PLENTY of other things I feel pretty strongly about.

Apathy is the absolute strongest position in a debate.
Seriously name one person harder to convince than someone who doesn't give a fuck.
CAN'T BE DONE.
I'm afraid of being hated, disliked - risking that possibility is a huge thing I'm trying to overcome.

"My job isn't done unless at least one person is uncomfortable in their own skin after I leave."
Is it stupid to long and crave for someone to love and cherish one of your own characters as much as you do?

I guess so because you could be spending this same effort trying to create compelling characters.
Which based off how much of a spineless coward you seem to be I'm guessing it's highly likely your characters are boring as fuck.
I'm sorry if I seem grumpy, rude, evasive, uninterested or anything else that isn't cheerful and friendly. I just don't have my usual energy right now. I'm sorry.

Apology came: April 21, 2010.
I sense a theme approaching.
Here are some drawings.
Yeah they're not bad I guess. They vaguely remind me of shit I've seen in The Legend of Zelda or something.

Just reactivated my WoW account. I kind of feel like I need a break from creative thinking for a bit, so. A game will be good. Been sort of missing WoW a little anyways lately,

ANYWAYS
ANYWAYS
ANYWAYS
ANYWAYS
ANYWAYS
NO RAIDING THOUGH, NO GUILDS, HOLY SHIT FUCK THAT MESS FDKSJLFJGGKLhgghdfgfdergdtgjhj

No raiding because running through one short corridor and fighting a boss TAKES UP TOO MUCH OF MY PRECIOUS TIME OTHERWISE SPENT BITCHING ON THE INTERNET :(
Which of my characters is your favorite? You don't have to, but please tell me why!

How delightfully self-indulgent.
Oh look, and people have voted. Oh wait, what's this? Remember this from five minutes ago?
Is it stupid to long and crave for someone to love and cherish one of your own characters as much as you do?

OH LOOK AT ME I'M A MISUNDERSTOOD ARTIST EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE APPARENTLY LIKE MY BULLSHIT ENOUGH TO VOTE.
Here's something she calls "storythings" which I think most normal people would call "plot lines" or perhaps "plot elements" but we'll see.

I had a reason - I was hoping to just write it all in novel form but... I'm kind of wondering when the hell I'll ever get around to actually writing the story.

Also because writing stories is really hard.
:(Kuoiska are the entertainers of engott society. For a price, they will dance, sing, cook, clean, run your errands and keep you company.

Oh so they're like fancy maids.
Or prostitutes.

They will not, however, entertain sexual desires as it is strictly forbidden - but they are excessive flirts, as this is the staple of Kuoiska stature.

So fancy maids.

Purchasing the company of a Kuoiska, regards of reason, is something reserved only for the wealthy and/or royal.

Wow so original.

Odaain takes a Kuoiska wife despite the taboo nature of it. He attempts to keep her hidden but Iddol inevitably discovers her.

So how many unexplained vocab words have we encountered in two sentences?
Kuoiska (how do you pronounce that), Odaain (long a sound?), Iddol (pronounced like Idol? Ihd-doll?) all for what? What essentially boils down to Romeo and Juliet?
In an act of sadistic vengeance for (innocent) acts committed in his childhood by Odaain, Iddol has her killed under the illusion of her trainer's orders and denies Odaain permission to take action. Odaain suffers greatly for this loss, though his loyalty to Iddol remains unchanged, unaware of Iddol's involvement besides the demand to stay his blade.

You know some people who witness people close to them murdered become Daredevil or Batman.

Odaain is the one who helps Teuates' mother escape Iddol's castle.

Teuates (too-ahtehs?)

He does this for two reasons: She is a Kuoiska, just like his late wife was.

But these geisha girls aren't supposed to have sex how can one be a mother when one was murdered for simply taking a husband what is happening--
The first several Jaanus mothers died in childbirth to sons with overdeveloped horns, if they didn't die during the pregnancy itself (as a result of these horns stabbing them from the inside out.) After this, it become royal law amongst the Jaanus lineage that no queen become pregnant - ever.

How do you continue royal bloodlines if the women can't get pregnant
OH MY FUCK THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

Instead, choice women are selected in groups to be impregnated for an heir.

How original.

Many engott live two lives as both genders and this is accepted. However, in the case of Judovaal'ior, only true males are allowed to become Judovaal'ior.

WOOOOORDS.

How does one check to see if a man is truly a man and not a woman in disguise?

Well if she has a penis I've got some news.

True males have genital tentacles, true females do not.

You thought Wednesday's blog dealt with some confusing gender issues? Let me tell you.
I was thinking - should I make an entry with a listing of all my characters complete with references and information?

Your story is so confusing and convoluted and filled with bullshit made up words for simple concepts that have real world parallels you need to create a Cliff Notes just to follow along.
I mean Jesus Christ I've seen books that have included character thumbnails and relationship trees but usually they were trying to describe all of the primary players in a giant civil war, and even then you'd remember the important characters.
I got a new HD too - NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY OBLIVION SDKLFJSDLFJDS. 400 gigs. Yaaay! Was only 40 bucks too. Holy shit, I remember back in the day when 50 gigs was like 150 dollars. D:

I remember back when 14 MB was 3500.
No, I lied. I saw an ad from 1983 once :(
Also did I call the Oblivion thing or what?
Man I'm awesome.
Now here's a drawing she did of something called "Judovaal'ior" and I'm supposed to "brace for epic" but I think I liked it a lot better when they were called Judges and they were from Final Fantasy.
See how that works, incidentally? Judges. I get it. They're judges. Who or what is a "Judovaal'ior"?
Seeing as how they both start with "jud" I think someone is getting inspiration from someone.
Now I'm not going to point fingers but it's our blogger for the day.
Anyway this entry has run on entirely too long. Be seeing you, friends.

No comments: