Monday, June 7, 2010

Time to focus~

Holy shit you people are so incredibly boring today I just realized I spent 15 minutes with my eyes unfocused pretending I was reading. That's pretty dire since this is a tactic typically reserved for such classics as "Culturally Relevant Lesson Plans" and "Glas" by Jacques Derrida.
Speaking of that asshole Derrida: I'm glad he fucking died.
Deconstruct that, asshole.
Anyway here we have something-or-other.

I don't have long to say what needs to be said to free myself of anxiety and anger.

You have exactly the time you need.

In fact, I only have ten or so minutes.

So little time, so little to say.

But I hate needing money to stay in a place to write and feel safe and so on.

This does sound like a problem maybe I don't really care to hear about it though-- zzzzz.

I am not even really at that point itself. Instead I feel fearful of losing everything so quickly.

If you were a good writer you could just sell your writings and live like a king~
Oooooor become a hopeless alcoholic like all the good writers.

I love writing so much that I know it will be the death of me. I will follow the words until someone follows me into a darkness as rich as her hair and I will be murdered there.

Yeah I don't know what any of that means but I wrote a really good short story last night I think I'll let it go cheap though~

I really like being able to sit here and type about these thoughts they can't imagine even more.

But if you can type it can't it, by definition, be imagined?

I wish that I could do what Jack Kerouac did and sit there for days and days just writing until I was finsihed with everything I wanted to say and then sleep for awhile.

"finsihed" indeed. What's that old saying? "Art through adversity"?
Hmm.
I am definite that I will start making more videos on Youtube with this sort of place where I am isolated as if it is for videos.

Speaking of I had an awesome Pokemon battle that I'm thinking of uploading.
It had a late game Arcanine sweep and everything.
Aggron head smashes a bitch: it's great.
Hitmonlee takes a Nasty Plot boosted shadow ball from Mismagius only to survive with 13 HP and stone edge for the KO and I think I just ruined the big tweeeest.
But I really need to get somewhere with my writing. There is nothing I can do with the publishers who are looking for money just to read my work

I'm as certain as I can be about a subject on this. You should never pay a publisher to read your shit.
I mean what kind of sense does that make? That's like paying someone for a job or paying someone to hold on to your money. I mean unless this is some kind of vanity press because you're too low talent to consult a real publisher, in which case I don't know what to tell you, dude.
But I don't care, they need to be paid through other means so that the poor writers like me can put there stuff out there to be rejected much easier.

Wow still butthurt about rejections?
I hope I get word from some other publisher sooner or later and I don't know if the earlier I hear from them the better my work must have been or the shittier it must have been since they must have just thrown it out on the first sighting of it.

Hey man at least they bother to reject you. I remember I entered a Warhammer fiction contest and they said they wouldn't write rejection letters but I got one in my email anyway.
At least it said enough one way or another that they thought they had to dissuade me.
That letter, incidentally, read thus:
"Decent but not what we're looking for."
Indeed.

All I know is that I no longer care about the way that I am writing so much and it is all about the entertainment it delivers to me.

Yeah you'll never get published. Keep it as a fun hobby, man.

So, I am alone in my room, in Lockwood. Nothing new is happening besides my inability to sleep coming back with a vengence. Last night there was no way I was going to get any sleep.

No way I was going to sleep what with the demon in the corner of my room glaring at me all night.
No nothing that interesting will ever happen in a blog, sorry.
Now there is to be consequences and Clinton wants an international response to go against North Korea.
According to my clock the date is 6/7/2010, and Clinton hasn't been president for a couple of years.

So if you are reading this, look up some more things about this country's actions globally.

Sorry I'm really busy.

Tell me or everyone else you know without offending them and see what they think and debate or discuss the reality in the manner of spreading the word.

What am I, your secretary? Look your own shit up. Asshole.

I would prefer no more war, no more mindless killing. Because that is what I feel it is.

Oh my fuck you suck at writing.
I always love it when these pseudo-intellectuals say shit like this. I WOULD PREFER NO MORE WAR.
WHO THE FUCK PREFERS MORE WAR?
Outside of weapons dealers and the like NO ONE WANTS WAR.

The last thing I will say is, the world is overfilling, spilling over the brim of its glass.

What does that even mean?

The truth is I can't stop thinking about life, and my placement in it.

Commas do not work that way~

I can't stop dreaming to be the writer I am, in the eye of the world.

Commas still do not work that way~
Also: "I can't stop dreaming to be"? "Dreaming to be"? What kind of verb tense is that?
Sure. I'm lazy. What of it?

Hey man I don't give a shit what you are. You're alive and it's bothering me, fuck.
I am alone. So utterly alone because she loves me, but can't handle me.

I barely know you and I can already tell you are a lot to handle.
Anyway I got shit to do and this is starting to give me a headache.

No comments: