Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My brain is collapsing in on itself.

ELLIPSIIIIIS.
Before I begin, let's discuss what, exactly, the fuck is happening here. As near as I can tell this person writes responses from the perspective of the character V (from V for Vendetta), or thinks (s)he(?) is actually V. Yet sometimes this person doesn't post from this perspective, but the voice of the posts never really changes so I have no idea what the fuck is happening.
I seen something last night so horrific that it just makes me so insanely distraught and livid beyond compare at humanity.

Somehow I doubt V, who reads Shakespeare and whose favorite movie is "The Count of Monte Cristo" (the 1930s version) would start a sentence with "I seen".
I can't imagine why his favorite movie would be either rendition of The Count of Monte Cristo when neither has dick to do with the book.

I saw this ... this ... video ... and it made me sob out of pure sadness and disgust.

What was it?

If I ever were to witness such a thing, not a doubt in my mind, I would kill that person.

Johnny badass. What was it?

Take a sledge hammer to their legs before stabbing them in the eyes and then give them a snake tongue. Because what they did is pure evil.

Oh my God come on dude, what'd you see?

And they deserve that mark so everyone will know how evil they are.

I guess we'll never know.
I've seen a lot of fucked up shit on the internet, though.
I forget how truly evil the world is ... yet I feel like I am bound by chains and can't do anything about it.

Oh, how freeing. "I can't do anything about it, time to play video games."
Really dude, spending years upon years plotting vengeance is a lot of fun when it's a book or a movie or something but in reality it seems like a ton of build up for very little pay off.
Then, what, you've rid the world of one asshole. Only nine billion remaining!
I feel like a choice is going to come to me one day -- whether to take the path of forgiveness or the anti-hero ... But ... if I do take the path of the anti-hero ... will I be forgiven my sins in the end?

BAHAHAHAHAHA.
"I feel like one day I may actually become BATMAN."
He seems more the type to want to become The Punisher, though. Of course he probably weighs 400 pounds so he'll fail at both, but that's just the impression I get.
I may never see Heaven after that. *Sighs* ... But something has to break. Something has to change.

Wouldn't an anti-hero not worry about conventional rules like what a religion dictates? Isn't that kind of the point of an anti-hero? They're doing heroic things for less-than-heroic reasons?
Or, really, an anti-hero can do villainous things for a seemingly justifiable reason. It's like that William Shakesman play, Richard III.
Then if you're good at manipulating the audiences' emotions (and you aren't) you can do like what William Shakespeare did and make the hero not sympathetic, then sympathetic, then finally not again for the finale.

I'm sad to see that someone had already named a story of theirs "Genesis."

I seem to recall this book, what was it called? The Bible or some shit. Anyway, it had a story called that.

I talk to Eris sometimes ... and she comforts me with words of 'neutrality' and 'patience.'

The Final Fantasy character?

You must understand my shock and surprise when, after only a few hours published on Fanfic.net, that I get my first and very kind review on my fan fic

Wow, the legendarily discriminating fanfiction readers have given you their stamp of approval. Only up from here, my friend.

... a couple hours playing FF 13 ...

Oh please, do go on.
I remember when I gave myself a regulation working on my story -- everynight at 11 for an hour --

No, not that-- never mind.

So ... I wrote a bit of a very sharp remark to the seeming atheists that bash the Lost finale. People who clearly vomit up the words, "religion ruins everything" ... clearly have no moral compass about themselves.

Yes, it is impossible to have a moral compass without religion.
What follows is an incoherent ramble about-- something.

This may just be my last journal entry. .... Things are not well at all ... but I wanted to pour out the last vestiges of my love for all those I know on here.

Hurray! Wait, no. No. Somehow there are entries after this.
My left arm is going numb ... a heart attack may very well be the end of me, but I aim to tell my father exactly what must be done.

THE BOMB IN MY CHEST IS GOING TO EXPLODE TAKING EVERYONE IN THE ROOM WITH ME.

It must be said ... I always wondered what song I'd kill and die with it blasting in the background. I always assumed it would be a Disturbed song ...

Ha, ha, ha, faggot.

and it may still be, when their album comes out this summer, but Good Day to Die by Godsmack is fucking epic beyond words. Every fucking lyric describes me to a T and the music is fucking bad ass shit! I'm definitely making an AMV out of it.

For my funeral they are to play "Fuck Tha Police" by "Niggas With Attitude".
Who is your favorite TV character of all time?

Hmm that's a tough choice.

John Locke is my favorite tv character of all time.

Oh that was easy for you.

Sadly, I do not have anything on Locke. I wish. But I roleplayed him -- and I was the best damned John Locke they have had or ever will.

Even better than the official rendition on the TV.
Anyway what follows is boring bitching from start to finish so I think I'm going to go do something that doesn't make me wish for the release of death.

No comments: