Friday, June 18, 2010

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Holy fuck what a whiner.
So let's run through the list first: he watches Asian dramas (soap operas) he enjoys FFXIII, he uses emotes like this: ^.^ and there's probably more I'm just forgetting. I'm not entirely sure, in light of this mounting evidence, that he's even a guy but he did just break up with his girlfriend, so--
I don't know, though, so many girls break up with their girlfriends and whine about it on Livejournal I'm not sure why I take such a huge leap of logic.
I guess my main complaint here is for once I'd like to be clear on something so I can find something specific to pick on instead of just picking on HOW MUCH NOTHING MAKES SENSE.
Aries and Libra love compatibility
There is a powerful initial attraction between these two opposites, for in certain areas each supplies what the other lacks. Both are fond of of sexual pleasures, but the Aries probably will try to go too far too quickly.

Shit, he reads horoscopes. This has to be a broad, right?
Still can't play Persona 3 or 4 for an extended amount of time because it constantly makes me think of her.

Still can't play good games.

Also have a small pang at times when I think about playing FFXIII, also because of her, though I've been slowly losing interest in the game since summer's started :/

No, that's because the game is boring and doesn't make sense for hours at a time.
Also you can tape the analog stick forward and the X button down and beat the game basically without even playing it.

Got out of Pokemon pretty much since I learned that Black and White would be featuring even more Pokemon. 500+ Pokemon is too damn much in my opinion.

This is the only game I've ever seen this complaint used. THERE ARE TOO MANY CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME I HATE IT.
... So don't use the new ones? What, you don't hear people saying "I HATE THIS NEW STREET FIGHTER IT ADDED TWO NEW CHARACTERS!"

I dislike war and don't particularly care for non-fictional war games.

I'm always amazed at people who use this as a reason to not watch war movies or read books about war or play games featuring war. What, everyone playing war games love war? No, most people don't like war it's just an interesting game.
The real reason you don't play games featuring guns is because you're a pussy and would get smoked in an instant.
I'm dully interested in Dragon Quest IX. It sold incredibly well in Japan so I may try it out next month.

Dragon Quest sold well in Japan? That's never happened before.
Seriously that's like saying Madden sold well in the US.
Here we have a poem. Get read for this:
Death, takes.
Words, they break.
Your actions, fake.
Love, away it wastes.

So we have a, what, ABBA (takes and wastes don't rhyme but I'm cutting him a ton of slack) rhyme scheme about-- death, I guess. Death and love.
How original.

Females are so difficult. I'm beginning to wonder why I still bother with them at all.

Icky giiiirls!

I suppose I am annoying and troublesome.

*sigh*


In other news, Jessica still hates me. After two+ years.

女の人はむりだよ。

:|
The Japanese, because this guy is so pro at foreign languages is basically fluent and I can't read it, his grammar is that advanced.
Just kidding it says "females are unreasonable." Pot calls kettle black but okay.
I'll continue to try my hardest not to pursue Esther, and to stop caring about Jessica.

Stupid emotions.

Bitches and whores, man.

To Jessica,

I am still terribly sorry and wish there was some way for me to make it up to you.

Man you are whipped. Bitch even broke up with you and you're still apologizing to her. Fuck her shit.

And last night, I actually had a dream about playing WoW... That doesn't say anything, do it? ^_^;;;;;

I currently have Earl Grey tea in front of me... but no biscuits. This must be remedied later ><

Oh my God dude, come on.
Next thing you know he'll be talking about how he sucked a dick in the bathroom but it's okay because "he was drunk so he's not gay." I seriously expect this to happen any minute. You cannot post like this and be totally hetero.

On a more emotional level, I've been in contact with my ex via email. Main goal with this: First philosophy of the Buddhist Eight-fold Path: Right View.

Seeing reality as it is.

Seeing situations and people as they are and not as I want them to be. I.e., seeing her as a person, an individual and not as an ex, nor as a potential girlfriend.

Ah, pretty sure that's not how it works but whatever.
In other news, I got FFXIII last Friday and am LOVING it. I won't say it's my favourite of the series quite yet (that title still belongs to the tried and true FFIX) but it definitely has my favourite battle system and love-plot *squeel*

:|
Am I the only person who liked Final Fantasy before the central focus were these ham-fisted romance plots? I mean sure romance was usually part of the plot but it wasn't the focus and consequently much more believable and better written.

No seriously, at the end of disc 1, I was flailing my hands and making girly noises >_<;; And Serah is currently my desktop background.

What.

I am looking for my Serah.

Looking for your girl who gets turned into crystal because she was marked by those alien things and then she fulfilled her vision quest and then some idiot who goes to a gun fight with his BARE HANDS (there's a badass) who is, what, her fiance or something tries to dig her out with some junk he found then this girl with really huge boobs shows up and he just walks off with her.
"I'LL PROTECT YOU FOREVER SERAH OR AT LEAST UNTIL SOMEONE BETTER SHOWS UP."
Then we cut back to Lightning whose primary mission in life now seems to be escape the other idiots in her company (a goal to which I could relate: I wanted to escape them, too) but for some reason she lets Hope, the most annoying member of the party hang with her.
Why?
Actually no, this brings up a good point: our boy here kind of reminds me of Hope. Annoying, whiny, cowardly, feminine and needs an older female figure to dominate his life. He's the only character who refuses to fight even though every single character in your party has a good justification for fighting (survival).
No, man, you're not looking for Serah. You're looking for Lightning.
Psychology through Final Fantasy.

Me: Yeah, my favourite Pokemon is Ampharos.

Her: Me too!

Ampharos is dumb. The best Pokemon is Gengar. Anyway I have other shit I'd rather be doing than read about this idiot.

No comments: