Monday, October 27, 2008

Life is full of stories

I think that might actually be an ad on this blog and not the title. Who gives a shit?
The first post reaffirms generic blog poster #5828 does not fear midterms.
I just took my Korean midterm,

Cool story, bro.

and I think I pwned it up the butt....z0rs.

ಠ_ಠ
But I have my Visual Arts midterm tomorrow, and I haven't even started preparing for that. Crunch timmeeeeee!

Might want to do that I don't know--
I think I was really productive the past weekend, because I did so many things without feeling rushed. I woke up early on Saturday morning and went to CLICS to study with Esther.

Don't know what that is but Esther sounds Amish, or like she's from the 5th century or something.
Anyway, after that, we went to Ralphs and did a lot of shopping--my fridge is now filled with food! It feels really good just knowing that whenever I'm hungry, I can dig into my fridge and grab something to eat instead of starving.

Holy shit, really? Eating food is better than starving to death? Jesus Christ you are the most boring person ever. I can't believe this is actually in a blog. I cannot believe she just retold her entire weekend shopping spree.
Words cannot describe how little I care.

Then after shopping, we played card games and watched Season One of Friends.

That's the mark of a life bereft of content. Watching Friends.
I woke up early again on Sunday and went to try out Hope Presbyterian Church with Esther, which we both ended up liking--or I liked it at least haha.

Oh yeah, you and Esther went to the Church, didja? How'd that go? Oh, you liked it? Fantastic.
Fan-fucking-tastic.
I'm sure I've devoted more paragraphs than any healthy mind should, but it's worth repeating: ALTER YOUR SENTENCE STRUCTURE YOU ILLITERATE FUCKWITS.
My 순장 bought me a new cool looking bible and I think I might start doing QTs and read the bible more often. So yeah, to sum it all up, I totally used my weekend well ^^.

Don't know what that word is. One of the few languages my grammar faggotry does not extend to is Korean.
Fuck Korean.
Next entry is three paragraphs about making Easy Mac. You know, the shit you put in a bowl, add a cup of water and microwave for a minute? Jesus Christ she treats it like it's a real recipe.
In the early morning, it's raining. In the afternoon, it's sunny. And in the evening, it's freaking cold as fck.

I guess I get to fill in the vowel for "fck". I pick "a". Cold as fack.
Seriously you can cuss on the internet. You're in college now I imagine your mom won't wash your mouth out with soap.

Sometimes, it's just super hot in the morning and super cold in the evening.

Oh wow I wonder what causes that? You fucking idiot.
Maybe my aggression towards this bimbo seems unwarranted because I haven't quoted an entire paragraph in whole, so I'll do that now so you can get a picture of what her entire journal is like:
Ahhhh, omg. I remember from my previous posts and how I would always complain about this one teacher I had in highschool because of her scary-ness. I think I've found a new teacher who will replace her for my journal rants. This *new* teacher is seriously one anal homo. He's a smart person and a very dedicated instructor, but I don't think he has to be so anal about how closely we have to follow his absurd rules. Out of the three classes I am taking this first quarter, his class is the worst. It seriously ruins my entire day. For one, his class is at 8:00AM, and it's the furthest class from my dorm. Second, it's the longest class I have in my entire schedule. Third, he's mega anal. I really hate how his class is at 8:00AM in the morning though - I find it extremely hard to wake up that early to get to a class, honestly.

JESUS FUCK ME WE GET IT. HE'S ANAL AND YOUR CLASS IS AT 8. I CAN FOLLOW YOUR SIMPLE LOGIC FROM POINT A TO POINT B WITHOUT REITERATING IT FIVE TIMES.

How do you pronounce the word "coupon"?

Die.
Also this person is a man. I know his entire name and his address because HE POSTS IT ON HIS BLOG.
I mean, I can even take racist remarks from my French class teacher, but the kid kept talking about how Koreans were dumb, as if eating dogs had anything to do with smarts.

Don't really have anything to say here I just thought I'd take some quotes out of context.
I need someone to fangirl with.

So this is a girl? I'm completely fucking lost now.
I'm going to be thinking "what the hell am I supposed to write about" or I might even write the entire essay with simple sentences, wow.

No, not you! You'd never write an entire blog in nothing but simple-fuck-sentences!
I'm back to thinking this is a guy.
I have to know. Even worse, his/her Facebook picture is two people. One boy, one girl.
This has to be the most ambiguous journal ever.
I'm going to take drastic measures never before taken: I'm going to post a comment.
Violating one of my prime directives to never directly alter or affect native life but this is critical.
Dear Sir or Ma'am,
Are you a man or a woman?
Don't take this the wrong way, but I can't tell.
Sincerely,
Curious.

I think that's nice. I didn't want to come off as too threatening or mean because then I'd never get an answer.
Ho, ho, ho posted.
So I think I covered the hard hitting issues of our time in this entry: man, or woman?
I'm just doing my part. In a billion years when we're dead and some advanced alien society is researching our world, they'll find this record and know the score.
You're welcome, alienfriends. You're welcome.

No comments: