Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trying This Again

Tried to update earlier but it was near impossible because all of the updates were so bad, and not in a good way. I had one finished for today but after rereading it, it wasn't particularly interesting. It felt like an injustice to however few readers I have.
So this is Scarlet-chan.
Presumably she's giving herself an honorific and she isn't actually Chinese.
The job situation has not been fixed.

Great. Font even smaller than mine. Also that about summarizes the entire unstructured ramble that is her(?) opening post.
Glass Skin, in my opinion, isn't quite getting the recognition it deserves. I noticed a lot of people actually disappointed with it. Really, you can't fully appreciate the song unless you hear it ripped from the actual single and on headphones. There's a lot of layering you can't hear all that well through speakers.

Dir En Gray is shit tier music and no amount of rationalizing it will change that. When I hear, say, George Harrison, I know that song is quality even if it's through a shitty Cellphone speaker.

And you know what? I think he sounds distinctly JAPANESE.

I guess being a Japanese person in Japan who sings in Japanese to a primarily Japanese audience would have that effect.

(so, all those 'fans' who say Dir en grey sound 'American' can shove it.)

Since I tend to leave the room the second I hear the term "Dir En Gray fan" I haven't actually had first hand experience here, but I think my response to something like that would be "as American as a Japanese citizen who sings in Japanese can sound."
Kyo was also on key the whole song,

Well I should hope so. Is that on the album? SINGS IN KEY THE ENTIRE TIME! If so I think I can see why it isn't a best seller.

Hello, hello. How has everyone been?

Fine until I started reading this. How are you?
I've been okay. I think I've figured out why I've been nausious, vomiting, having ear pain, dizzyness, and unbelieveable sinus pressure for most of the summer. What? A slowly building sinus infection. Not much I can really do but hope that it goes away on its own, since I can't really afford a co-payment AND antibiotics. Here's hoping. lol

I hear whipping yourself helps. I read it in this "Philosophie of Physical Medicine" I think it was written this millennium.
I think I mentioned in a previous entry that I bought some books. I managed to get my hands on a book for hiragana and katakana practice.

Should be minutes and minutes of devotion from you before you give up due to what will undoubtedly be THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THESE THINGS THAT LOOK THE SAME THIS ISN'T LIKE ANIME AT ALL. Welcome to reality. Learning a language is hard.
I want to lay a solid ground for the basics of Japanese writing before I even think of tackling something like KANJI (the simple mention of the word sends nervous tremmers down my spine since I feel like there's NO POSSIBLE WAY I can memorize thousands or even hundreds of characters).

Yeah learning all those characters is goddamn near impossible. Just ask China with its 99% literacy rate.
So far, on hiragana, I have the symbols for 'a' 'i' 'ka' 'ku' 'shi' ru' and 'no' memorized, but I already knew most of those from looking at Japanese subtitles during anime openings and endings.

Like English, there's a set order you're supposed to le-- ah fuck it.
On to writing, I've gone back to poetry to dabble a bit.

Uh oh.
You can see and example in my previous entry (friends list only, since I have that friends locked, sorry).

Oh, no problem. No problem at all.
Another thing, she said that a lot of Japanese can't drive at ALL. I was skeptical, but after reading death tolls of PEDESTRIANS I'm starting to think she might be partially right.

It's not a stereotype for no reason.
Oh, and I'm thinking of making video blogs on youtube, but I don't know how cliche that'll be.

Very.

Oh, and I haven't had the chance to rant and rave about Dark Knight on LJ yet.

Yeah you would, wouldn't you? You and everyone other bint on the internet.
I think I was making a sundae, or trying to. Then I suddenly started to see white spots and my whole body began to feel very hot. I brought my hand to my temple and the next thing I knew my knees had buckled and I collapsed.

Cool infection you have there.
Once I was home I was told to drink water, take a cold shower, and go to bed. I did so, but not before spilling the contents of my stomach in the toilet.

¡Fantastico! Sorry I just remembered I know how to make an inverted exclamation point.
After enough discussion we came to the conclusion that I did not have enough salt.

Oh?
Without enough salt, or sodium,, I was not able to retain water in my body, which led to becoming over heated.

Yeah I know what salt is. Also sodium isn't really that spectacular for retaining water, which is why you can't drink salt water and be fine. Potassium salts with regular salt as well as some other shit including simple sugars is superior.
Now there's a long repost about something. I guess it's supposed to be about how people are close minded assholes, but this is hardly shocking.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.

This one made me laugh for some reason. I'm trying to imagine how this conversation came about.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.

Well you're halfway there, then.
It was stated in the Bible as being a sin and deserving death, but ALL sins deserve death. That's why God sent his son to die for us in the first place, so WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO.

It's hard to imagine someone with this much sense still believing in the Bible.
The family was even featured in pictures, holding signs that bore the words "God is your enemy".
And you should fear the vengeance of the gods, Idalie who hates a stony heart, the wrath, the unforgotten wrath of Rhamnusis.
That's from Ovid. Metamorphosis, I think. Probably one of the greatest literary achievements ever.

Phew! I've spent the last few hours changing my Live Journal layout.

Seventeen shades of blinding pink and purple was worth the effort.
The first was was 'Click.' You know, that awesome Adam Sandler movie.
Awesome Adam Sandler movie.
Awesome Adam Sandler movie.
THOSE WORDS DON'T BELONG TOGETHER IN A SENTENCE.

The second movie we watched was The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift.

A movie so bad even I'm at a loss for words.

I've heard a lot of terrible reviews for this movie, but I didn'r find it to be that bad.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
He also likes to prove his point be PURPOSELY littering. He uses the excuse "God made this planet. Why would he make one that was possible for us to destroy?"

Wow does he attend my biology class?
Yes, the title says it all, doesn't it? I just can't seem to get over the embarrassment of drawing a male character in the nude. Female characters don't give me trouble because I think "What does she have that I don't?"

I could say something mean here like "a figure" or "beauty" but I won't.
But when it comes to males, I blush, freak out, and cut off at the waist. I really don't think I should have this problem when I'm almost eighteen. That's almost an adult if I'm not mistaken. And I need to get over this if I plan on going to an art school, even if it's only for animamation.

Give up now. No way you can catch up with this juvenile attitude.
Also she is a DevianTARTlet, and yes I found her account, but unfortunately she deleted everything.
Perhaps someone not unlike me said something?
Some brat this morning spat a lugi in my hair in my first period Music Theory class this morning.

If someone did that to me I'd unleash the motherfucking fury. It'd be like Fist of the North Star.
Anyway, I relized that there was something in my hair when I was trying to brush in out of my face because it was blocking my view of my assignment. When I did, I felt something wet and sticky.

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOSS.

I had the chance to buy a couple of anime DVD's, Gundam SEED and G Gundam.

One of these is shit and the other one is incredibly awesome.
Now there's a long post about how she's emo and wants to kill herself but it's so boring I can't be bothered.

(I haven't seen the news, so I don't know what the real story is.)

Ha, ha checking the news for the real story.
Well that's it. Everyone go home.

No comments: