Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Idort

I had two choices today. One for shitty poetry and the other for spelling coughing with a P. In the end, shitty poetry always wins.
You're lucky, girl who spells coughing with a p.
So here we are today.
Poetry, like all fiction, is usually dialectic in nature. That is, it's from someone to someone. Good fiction (anything not poetry) is usually from the author to the audience. Simple and direct. Poetry, on the other hand, can be from anyone to goddamn near anyone. Usually, the vast majority of the people reading it are not the intended audience.
So here we have the first stanza:
These words I write are damaging,
The hurt I can't reveal,
I can't let anybody in,
So this raging agony I conceal.

Why?
I could say that I've been broken,
But it's beyond what I can comprehend,
I've been trying for so long,
But this heart is too shattered to mend.

How so?
I'm tired of feeling hurt,
And I can't stand the pain,
Every morning that I wake up,
Is just another breath I take in vein.

Presumably she means "vain" and not the part of the nervous system.
And it goes on and on like this, and while this is a bad example of poetry it does basically summarize all poetry (except epic poetry).
So I'm going to do something unprecedented (for me) and skip all poetry because fuck it it's all the same.
I am so sick of fake people. Sick of people acting and saying one thing and then do the complete opposite.

Couldn't that be people being honest and genuine, though? They meant to do one thing but then it came down to it and they decided to do the other? Wouldn't that be staying true to their actual nature, instead of conforming to how you see them?
im tired of people telling me what i do is wrong when they have no idea the shit i have been through.

What shit have you been through, Hot Topic shopper?

All i want is for someone to show me that they are different.

I'd wager I'm different from anyone you've ever met by virtue that I'd say all of this to your face, but I bet you couldn't handle that.

but soon i will find my release, my sweet release to see the blood flowing from my veins.

A CUTTER HOLY SHIT.
I really need to make that checklist.
if they all think that its ok to just walk away why cant i just make one final cut and leave them all behind to find my freedom at last.

Whoa there, crazy font. Also you're not going to kill yourself. Don't be so dramatic. You're far, far too whiny and too much of a show off to do anything that takes a set.
What do you do when the tears finally stop falling. And everything you feel is numb.

Listening to Pink Floyd now.

Where do you find the strength that you need.

Ha, ha what? Is that a question? I can't tell because there's no question mark. Assuming it is, I'm not sure. Stop asking stupid questions and you'll stop seeking stupid answers.
My life is slowly falling into darkness how do i escape?

Cool font, brah. Noticing a repetition of themes, by the way?
Also what's so tough in her life that warrants all this? Her job is tough.
Dead. Fucking. Serious.
My job is pissing me off by making me work at there other store when i dont want to and if i dont keep my hours at 60 my pay check gets cut.

Holy shit going blind goddamn.

I wonder if the life im living has a purpose.

Nope. Most people just make it up as they go along.
I try and tell him why im upset with him and he just turns it all around on me and it turns out that im the one in the wrong.

I'm not sure what Patrick is like but I'm guessing it is mostly your fault. Look at you.
And if he can handle me having to be in the hospital for a time.

Ha, ha Looney Tunes is going to the mental home.
there isnt a single person who knows everything about me. i have to many horrifing secrets.

Ah, ha, ha, ha what the fuck is that? What kind of "horrifing" secrets do you have?
PATRICK I'M-- I'M-- HITLER!
What a tweeeeeeeeeest.
No one understands it. and if i reveal that my wings have fallen once again i will lose everyone i love.

Holy shit that's her horrifying secret. She has wings. Call the inquisition and the space marines there's a mutant afoot. There may be more, better have some Grey Knight Purgation squads in reserve.
PURGE THEM WITH SWORD AND FIRE!

everyone thinks it is easy being me. but its not.

Aww poor baby. So hard living a privileged, middle class existence, isn't it?
As for me, it's easy being me. Being me kicks ass.
who is there that i can confide in. i want to hide away. away from everyones expectations. everyones needs.

Confide in me. Nothing escapes my sight.
i feel like two different people. one that i let everyone see. and then the one that hides away in the darkness. she doesnt eat, she cuts herself, she does bad drugs on occation.

Both have atrocious spelling and grammar, though. Also I know about both of you because, after all, both are all over the internet for any stranger to read.
Your "hiding in darkness" self isn't exactly Superman to Clark Kent, is it? A Superman that everyone knows about, maybe.
when i finally fall to my grave who will be there at my grave and who will be to busy to waste thier day.

Whoa-ho, easy, there, Grammaticus.

Is there anyone that is truely true or is everyone just so fake?

"Truely" true, as opposed to falsely true, or only sometimes true?
In other news my mom is getting married March 29th An she had the nerve to ask me to be in her wedding!! It blew my mind!! How can she expect me to be in it when i dont approve of it.

I guess your mom expected her daughter to be less of a spoiled brat and be there for her mother instead of thinking (as usual) only about herself?
Or, no, I know what she's thinking. She's thinking: "I have raised such a cunt of a daughter." That's what she's thinking.
No I'm just joking. Your mom sounds like a cunt too. I'm sure that is where you got this from, in fact.
That's it. That is her entire blog.
Welp I would say I had fun with that, but--
I didn't. That was a shitty blog and she should feel bad for it.
So shitty, in fact, that I'm left with nothing else to say.
So in other news, here's a blog that doesn't suck.

No comments: