Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Get Money, Fuck Bitches, Burn Heretics

That's not the name of today's blog, of course, because if it was I don't think I'd be posting about it, because that blog would probably be owned by me.
I thought I had a good one picked out but except for the rather douchey opening post it rapidly changes into Half-Life: Full Life Consequences references and typing in caps so I have no feud with him.
An entry entitled "update on the religious thing" glad people are creating such informative titles so I know when to skip.
All right I found it. A winner.
School is becoming EVEN MORE of a problem to cope with.

Isn't that the point of school? At least, that's how I take it. It's a challenge to be surmounted.
I can't make it through school a whole day without crying; often I disappear into the toilets at break to do just that because my friends get frustrated because I won't tell them why I'm crying.

Ha, ha, ha pussy.
I have to pretend to be happy every damn day so as not to upset the group; and I just can't do it for much longer.

So you won't tell them but then act like you have to be happy so as to not upset them? Either they're the most inept friends ever and don't realize crying is usually a sign of sadness or you're the biggest cunt on earth and need a nice salt water douche.
I can't write properly anymore, there's no real feeling in my acting and music long ago stopped helping.

"Anymore" implies you could at one time, which is clearly not true. I should say this should be a happy time for you: it is the end of your delusions. You can now move on and become strong.
I know I wasn't planned...my parents told me to my face. My Mum had me so that she didn't have to go to College,

Well it's nice to have goals. Usually people abort babies so they can stay in college, not have them to stay out of college, but whatever.
I keep thinking about the pills in the cupboard but I'm scared.

Oh don't be scared. I won't judge you. Death awaits all, so you are blessed in knowing your death as well as the hour.
Nobody cares, so why should I?

Bulletproof logic.
Why am I such a terrible person?

I don't know... Posts like this, maybe?
I'm so cold. Please do something.
Turn the thermostat up?
because I'd written about how the Romantic Hero/Gothic Villain was usually my favourite character

Romantic fiction is very, very different from Gothic fiction. That shouldn't have a slash.
but that when it came to Victor Frankenstein I just didn't feel the same.

Who is the quintessential Romant--
She seemed most happy when I explained about loving Snape, Darcy, Heathecliffe...etc...

Oh you.
Here's what makes an emofag, I found it:
How do you vent anger?
I don't. I can't. I've got WAY too many things to be angry about that venting it would take up too much time.

Whereas a normal person would say some... Thing. It could be anything, really.
Are you happy with your life?
Your kidding, right?

ಠ_ಠ
My burnt finger hurts like hell. Tis blistered and bleeding.

'Tis has an apostrophe before it because it's a contraction of, what was that, OH YEAH. IT'S. THE YEAR IS 2008. THE LANGUAGE HAS CHANGED. GET A GRAMMAR BOOK MADE IN THIS CENTURY.

Whilst perusing my music; I found one awesome song that I've always loved.

Whilst perusing my music; superfluous semicolon (running gag).
It's called 'To Sir With Love' and it's by Lulu (I think). Rather good song there, if I do say so myself.

I mean I've never heard this before but I think it's safe to say if YOU LIKE IT'S SHIT. I'm listening to Billy Idol right now so I'm allowed to say things like this.
I got very miserable today about being alone; I just suddenly started thinking about what it would be like if Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Might just call him JRM in future to save hassle) went to my school and was my rugby-playing-poetry-writing-knight-in-s
hining-armour boyfriend.

Who? Also knight in shining armor? Seriously? Seriously?
It just gets so depressing thinking about it; I recall that when I first saw Captain Jack Sparrow all those years ago I fell for him instantly.

Well that's a problem because he's a fictional entity. The actor playing him is not actually a pirate.
That's probably why I love books so much; you can get so involved with whatever is going on inside -- and you can take it anywhere with you.

With all that reading you do I really wish you'd learn how to work a semicolon. It's not hard, honestly.
If you were stranded on an island with a fictional character, who would it be and why?
I said Hermes so I could, uhh, leave the island, but she actually played the game seriously.
Captain Jack!

Although.....he'd know how to get off of the island...so what's the point?

Yeah, now you're thinking.
Originally my vote was "Athena" because I figured it'd seem a little more hetero to be on an island with a grrl but she seems kind of like a bint. Logic would dictate have fewer distractions, so as to expedite escaping.
Fortunately I have the ability to pretend that I'm okay; which I suppose is part of my acting 'talent'.

Yes. 'talent'. Let's call it that.
I'm very angry right now; as my Sims 2 has been playing up for ages and now freezes whenever I attempt to play it.

Reinstall? It's not a life-altering event like you make it out to be. Back up your saves and reinstall. Problem (most likely) solved.

I've taken Prozac three times over the past five years.

I've also had Citalopram, Paroxetine and Sertraline.

Fucking rad.

None of these so called 'Anti-Depressants' have worked.

No. You're joking. Also just to prove I'm smarter than you (because I'm a petty dick) Citalopram is Lexapro, Paroxetine is Paxil I think, and Sertraline is Zoloft. Might want to look into, hmmm... Lithium, perhaps? My usual diagnosis is "Diazepam" but as someone pointed out that's not actually an antidepressant.
My response to that is typically: yeah but you'll be feeling so relaxed you won't care that you're depressed.
QED.
I've found myself in a rather melancholy mood all day today; to be honest it shocked me. I don't know why -- solemnity is commonplace for me.

I don't know how she'd define solemn, but to me depression and solemnity aren't the same thing. In fact, I wouldn't even consider them synonyms. Plenty of solemn occassions aren't depressing. One could even define a wedding as solemn, but it isn't depressing (usually, shotgun weddings are a bit of a downer I guess).
It's just my damned medication. It's blocking out all of my creative juices; I'm struggling a great deal with all of my fanfictions and the like.

Thank you antidepressants.
I begin to wonder whether they'll ever find an anti-depressant that will work.

Lithium can give you hallucinations, iirc. What makes someone more creative than that?
Next entry is entitled "FUCK. OFF."
So I think I will.
Good day, all.

No comments: