Friday, October 3, 2008

Heh

So today we're dealing with a particularly creative individual in that she has a LiveJournal, a DeviantART account AND a Fiction Press account. She's a regular Renaissance man (woman, person, whatever).
The reason I picked this one out is mainly due to the title of the most recent entry:
I can't find my teacher in my pants

I had to get that in context, but after reading the entire entry I'm still not entirely sure that there is a context. I guess she wants to bone her teacher, which is a noble goal I guess.
Other than that one slightly Oedipal quest her life is fraught with such interesting problems as

So my dad was mean to me a few times this weekend.

and

My throat is scratchy.

Then I came to this one entry:
In my 3rd period class there is this one table of four people, three girls and one boy, and I love listening to their conversations. They just sit and talk about regular everyday life. They share their driving experiences, aspirations for college, etc...they don't gossip that much, and if they do, I don't think I've ever heard them put anyone down, which makes me happy.

So that's vaguely creepy but I'd be lying if I said I didn't do similar shit so whatever. Although I think our goals are different. She seems to be getting some kind of vicarious friendship from it, while I desire to understand people so well I can accurately predict what they're thinking. I guess she's looking to be a therapist and I'm looking to be some kind of sorcerer.

The only thing I sort of don't like about that table is one girl that sits there.

Why don't you like that girl?
She's blonde and OMFG she is GORGEOUS. Seriously, she is perfect. She's exactly my size, just as small and petite as me. She has lovely blonde hair and a beautiful face.

I guess my question at this point is "girl crush or jealousy?" She maintains jealousy.
The worst part is, she actually seems like a nice person. I have a love-hate view on her. Love because I think it's wonderful how she can be so utterly pretty and cute, yet not a total snob at the same time. And hate because it's unfair how mindblowingly beautiful she is. She doesn't even wear that much makeup. I swear I think she just might be the most beautiful girl at my school. If you wanted to go into Twilight vocabulary, she's definitely a "vampire".

So it'd be better for you somehow if she was a total cunt?
All right whatever works I guess. Also I'm willing to believe you have a bit of a girl crush on her-- why would you qualify it with "most beautiful" I would think if this was some kind of jealousy over beauty you'd just be angry that you're hideously deformed and she's one of the beautiful elect.
It must be so hard being ugly.
Also I don't know what this Twilight nonsense is because I don't read shitty dialog-driven books where nothing happens so I can't really comment on that.
If you want fiction for real men read The Witcher.

AOL is being very mean to me again and I can't see my mail.

Goddamn people still use AOL.
Lastly, my school is doing this reflections contest where you have to send in a piece of art that would make someone say "WOW!" Literature is a category, so I'm trying to do that.

I did that in high school. Took me half an hour to write and I was in our stupid school magazine over people who actually put effort into it. Ha, ha school is stupid. Or the people are stupid for putting effort into something that I banged out in an evening.
Still, if you don't mind searching through a bunch of rape images, that site is an excellent source for high quality scans.

Just taking sentences out of context at this point.
So...tomorrow is the 7th anniversary. As devastating as they can be, I find some strange fascination in events like that. I want to get the details and find out what happened, it interests me.

Of what?
So today, I was looking up some things on 9/11 and I started watching You Tube videos. I noticed that in the comments, people were getting into these weird arguments.

Maybe I've been living under a rock, but when did people start saying that 9/11 was a fake and that it was actually a conspiracy in the government? o___.

Oh that.
People have been doing that since the start where have you been? Everyone knows George Bush and the Martians planned it with the Illuminati and Adolph Hitler.
But...yeah it confuses me. I feel sort of stupid, it's been 7 years and I'm just now coming across this.

Yeah I can only imagine.

Being the naive 7 year old I was, I thought they were talking about a tornado.

So that makes you... Fourteen. A wise fourteen year old, as opposed to a naive seven year old.
In a lot of ways she reminds me of me when I was 14, though. Her grammar is better than most adults I've seen.
I'm sure she'll stray from the path of the sorcerer overlong and wind up a cutter or something, though.

(I'm not saying emo because I'm NOT emo)

Ever notice when someone says they're not something like that it usually sounds like they are? I'm not crazy, I'm not gay, I'm not emo, I'm not butthurt...
Her writings are major too long, didn't read and I'm one of those genuine mutants who liked The Iliad and The Odyssey, so I have a high tolerance to too long, didn't read shit.
I guess that's it, then.
Not my best entry ever but fuck it there almost wasn't an updated today because I was working on my new Techmarine with Thunderfire Cannon.

No comments: