Friday, August 29, 2008

Shaking off Ebola

Came down with Ebola, but I'll try to work through it. I think it's due to the proximity of some bros in my biology class. Their steroid-ridden retard germs infected my delicate system.
Also I tried to update Wednesday but since that was the third day of school (and therefore the first real day of instruction) it was constant MY CLASSES SUCK EVERYONE HATES ME drama that no one cares about. Also I didn't feel like doing it, so deal.
So today's fuckstick is here.
Today (August 28)'s entry is entitled "Karma? MAYBE!" Or, no, wait, excuse me, "MAY BE" two words. Spell check, people.
First thing I said to myself: "bet it's not actually karma" and I was right.
People: karma, contrary to what the John Lennon song told you, is not instant. So your friend Chuck was nice to some people and won 250 dollars. THESE EVENTS ARE UNRELATED TO EACH OTHER.
See, like all religions, they needed a hook to get people to act right, because goddamn they knew they weren't going to do it without some sort of childish reward/punishment system, so they devised karma. Instead of a vague threat of heaven or hell, it's more like a banking account.
Not directly, though. It's not like good karma makes up for bad karma, or bad karma subtracts from your overall net. It's more like a list of good deeds and bad deeds that weigh against each other.
THERE EVERYONE WILL USE THIS TERM CORRECTLY NOW I'M SURE.
Charlie called to wish his mom happy birthday today, and she started in on him complaining about the card I bought- it didn't say "Mother" on it- and then proceeded to criticize the gifts I sent them {we didn't get ANY- I never do, Charlie got a broken dollar store necklace in a card this year} saying I had sent them a bunch of crap. WHAAA???
I made an honest effort and I'm ridiculed for it?? I sent her a lovely cookbook- "Vegetable Dishes I Can't Live Without", a cute little set of Autumn vegetable candles in a wicker basket, a little perfume set, and a cloth-bound writing journal with a matching address book.
Yeah, not earth-shattering, but hey, we're broke too.
I sent her husband a new GE caller-ID telephone.
I have no idea what I did wrong.
This hurts me so badly- especially the way she is yelling at her son and making him cry.

She then went on to bitch and complain about how we can go on all of these vacations {um...helloooo??? I WON those- we TOLD you that}

This is one of those times in life when you do something good and nice and are all happy about it, and then get one of those "virtual slaps in the face" kinda deals.

I am hurting SO badly :(

Guess who's not getting a GODDAMN thing for Christmas???

Lesson on adverbs. I'll keep this simple so even someone like you can appreciate it. Should a word end in "-ly" no qualitative adjective (good, bad, etc) may modify it. This goes for quantitative adjectives too, (so, in your case).
That's not to say there are adjectives that can modify adverbs (there aren't), but that covers the ones you'd use, realistically.
That's it. I don't care about your personal problems.
Definition of obscene: John McCain owning SEVEN fucking houses. SEVEN!!
Way to be a total greedy-ass Republican prick.

Bet if you had that much money you'd own seven houses too. Further, and I've said this so many times it's beginning to lose meaning, make sure you're actually focusing on his qualities as a president. I know in the deem recesses of your vacuous brain his financial situation seems related, but it most likely isn't.
BUT HOW CAN HE UNDERSTAND THE WORKING MAN'S PLIGHT? You say.
Reality check: no president is going to be poor. It won't happen. Pick your favorite rich, greedy fuck and be thankful you don't have real problems to worry about.
Hubby and son subjecting me to the Olympics, which I have TRIED to remain ignorant about.

You could leave the room. Unless they tied you down and are forcing you to watch, no one is making you.
Walmart. I wish there was a good alternative. Srsly. Every time I go there, I get pissed off by something. Today the Cow of a cashier with an IQ of around 20[...]

You two have a lot in common. Don't lie. I've seen pictures.
Worrisome evening last night- had to take a Xanax, and still ended up staying up until after 4 a.m.

Take it with a chaser of rum. It'll work better.

Had a lovely time with exception to the obvious airport and flying crap. They DO make it such a pain to travel!
American Airlines lost my husband's suitcase- I have no idea how, since they were checked in together. We had to stay over a good 45 minutes after landing trying to find it, and then ultimately trying to find someone to help us file a claim. This is where AA drops the ball BIGTIME. If you are flying in after hours and your luggage is lost, you're pretty much screwed.
After finally locating someone to tell us what to do, he looked it up in their computer and said it was STILL in Tucson, probably held up by Security.
"Yeah, those size 13 flip-flops are deadly" I told him.

He wasn't amused.

Oh you're so clever. I'm sure he doesn't hear that a thousand times an hour.

Daughter sent me a message on our sweeps forums board today and told me they had torn down my old grade school- it's a shame they let it sit dormant for so long and didn't utilize it or keep it up. It was a perfectly good building. Now I feel all gloomy about it :(
Alot of things happened in that building- crushes, drama, I learned long division, got my first kiss from my grade school sweetheart, David Hrab, in the broom closet, the smell of new pencils and books, humiliating gym classes...
I hate change.

Know what I learned in elementary school? "A LOT" IS TWO WORDS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Jesus Christ you're a grown up with kids and bills and you can't even muster enough intelligence to know something so trivial even a third grader could tell you?

Haven't been on much- my anxiety disorders have been flaring up badly, and I've also been engrossed in Stephen King's "From a Buick 8", which I finished this morning and promptly started on "The Ruins" by Scott Smith. It's on Mr. King's top ten favorite list, so it MUST be awesome!

I knew I didn't like you. Anyone who takes Stephen King seriously is a twat. Also just what I want to do when I have an anxiety disorder. Engross myself in poorly-written, stereotypical hack horror.
Trav's doctor co-pays JUST THIS WEEK- $160
Trav's meds- $55
Toy and snacks specifically for him this week {since we go NOWHERE} $27
Not to mention the ongoing utilities and food crisis of a 14-year old walking garbage disposal.

Total donated from stupid-ass ex- $0.

Big. Fat. Zero.
Fucker.

Yeah kids cost money or something.
What kind of medication does he take? Is it ADD? I bet it's ADD. You could take him off that and try, I'm not sure, paying attention to him?
Between the doctor copays and the greedy fuelmongers, we'll lose weight on the "We can't fucking afford to EAT" diet. {funny, because I've dropped 3 pounds, Chuck dropped 4, Travis dropped 7.}

All three of you will live. Don't get excited.
Apparently, you can grow them in square containers and they take the shape of said container.
Fascinating.

This is in reference to watermelons they grow in Japan.
Also yes they can. Welcome to twelve years ago.
They also did his cleaning, so it seemed to take forever, during which I almost had my head implode from the gossipy, giggly receptionist and assistant.
Aren't you supposed to outgrow that in ninth grade?

Uhh... No? What else would you do all day? Besides make irrelevant posts on LiveJournal, oh ho.

4 comments:

NygaardBrian said...

Wait, you serious about the ebola? I could never tell if you were joking or not in person, and through text it's even harder to judge.

NygaardBrian said...

Also, her avvy is inexcusable.

goldones said...

Obviously I don't have real Ebola since I'd be dead by now, but I am sick with some kind of cold or something.
It's nothing too serious.

NygaardBrian said...

neighbor of mine flew home to bring her fiance back to the US, only to get smashed by malaria.