Monday, August 25, 2008

Apparently this is a common thing and I just missed it

Or maybe I'm just crazy lucky (subjectively of course) when it comes to finding these fucking things.
How many anorexia-based blogs are there? I would have said one, and I have already found it, but apparently they're common enough to find two different ones completely by chance.
so i havent posted ina couple days
ive been really busy
im in charge of parts of our sorority recruitment
so ive been bustin ass
my sorority sisters and i we did a circle of trust
where we tell everyone something difficult
and it brings us all closer
4 girls admitted to eating disorders
i wasnt shocked that they had EDs
i was shocked however that they admitted it
im not about to say a word to anyone
sorry

Err, except to the internet, which isn't nearly as anonymous as you'd believe.
Also I'd like to mention that most of these girls aren't grotesquely thin. Most hang around the low to mid 120s. Apparently any thought given to weight loss is now "anorexic". I'd believe it, too, looking around campus today. Good Christ, people. You can skip a meal once. It won't hurt you.
girls,

I don't know... if it's better to eat an apple, or white bio yoghurt with dried raisins???
And, do you have any experiences with fruit and vegetable juices? we bought new sapper- so I wanna know, which juice is the best for getting thinner- cause... that's realy my only one interrest :)

You can have both. Both, I'd say, would constitute a nice, light breakfast. Then some sort of juice.
Then someone responds with this:
yepp, apple. almost always rule fruit over anything else. and for fruit/veggie juices? V8 juice is awesome!

V8 juice. Everyone familiar with that fine product?
Ok thanks, :))) what it's in the weight juice? can I make it, or I have to buy it...?

By "weight juice" I assume she means the V8. WHAT FUCKING PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON WHERE YOU ARE UNAWARE OF V-FUCKING-8? I SEE ADS ON TV, ADS IN NEWSPAPERS, THEN I CONSTANTLY SEE IT IN THE STORE.
Initially I thought "well maybe she doesn't live in an industrialized nation" but then I said "IF SHE FUCKING DIDN'T SHE'D BE WORRIED ABOUT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS." Then I got angry at myself for permitting twattery in any form, no matter how small.
By the way, just so everyone knows nothing escapes my wit, the obvious answer is "because she has her head so far up her ass she can't see anything else."
I like this one more because instead of just calorie counting it also has really girly, emo poetry.
This poem in particular is hilarious because it expresses contradictory thoughts and emotions, often back to back.
ive always been the fat girl.
ive always been the one in the background that no one notices
ive been the one blocking all the skinny people

So you were in the back and no one noticed you, but you also blocked all the skinny people?
So let me set up a situation where this event could exist. It's the beautiful, popular skinny girls, then ugly fat you, and you have your back to the wall, but then hiding inside the wall is ninjas or assassins or some shit.
ive never had thoughts of Ana/Mia cause i was so fucking greedy
ive never been noticed
i was scared to use a scale
i couldnt bare looking at myself in the mirror
ive always been told to stop eating
ive never came near perfect.

So you weren't anorexic because you were greedy?
I, because I'm an awesome space marine and shit, would argue they're BOTH greedy. One is gluttony, the other one IS ALSO FUCKING GLUTTONY. EVER HEARD OF A "GLUTTON FOR PAIN"? I'm going to be brutally honest here (as opposed to how I usually am) and say this: no one cares if you have the cupcake or not.
No one does.
Seriously. Eat it or don't. Believe me, I have you set up in such a lose-lose situation I get to make fun of you regardless, so whatever.
im losing weight.
so how come im in the spotlight?
how come i cant stop weighing myself?
how come i spend countless hours infront of the mirror?
how come i cant stop pinching all the fat on my body?
how come i cant stop shoving all those pills down my throat?
how come i cant stop purging after anything touches my lips?
how come im always noticed?
how come i cant bare the site of food?
how come people are forcing me to eat?
so how come they claim im good just the way i am?

Because you're a shallow cunt? I don't know. Will this be on the test?
Also, unless someone is actually shoving food into your fat face or holding a gun to your head and making you eat no one is forcing you to do anything.
Now this poem takes an odd and unexpected left turn and becomes a love poem.

my feelings are getting stronger.
i cant live without you
everytime i wake up, you're on my mind
im addicted to you & i dont want it to stop
everywhere i go, you are with me
you make me happy & you make me afraid
you let me live in the moment like its my last day alive
you are part of me, always

Nice. Definitely not cliched or trite or any other mean word I can think of.
... Huh. This blog ALSO does that thing where the background is white and the food is white so you have to highlight to read it.
... Is this the same blog?
i just got back from running errands, and my mom finally got my a scale. but it wasn't that easy to get there. she kept questioning me in the store, telling me i don't need to worry about my weight and how i don't need one. i just kept telling her i do, so finally she gave in. today has been alright with the eating. i've been picking a lot, but even that adds up. this morning i had an apple and like 5 crackers. then i had lots of diet coke. then my sister was having some baked doritos so of course i had some of those. not to many though. then i packed my mom and my sister a sandwich and told them i would eat when i got home since the only thing i could have would be a PB and J...

Instead of thinking about food and weight and yourself constantly, you should read a book. A grammar book ideally, but we'll start small.
Every time you have obsessive weight or "me" thoughts, channel them into the acquisition of knowledge. They'll be calling you a savant (and not the idiot persuasion this time!) in no time.
Hey everyone...I am posting all my stats and everything (like my cal intake) on my journal so you can check it out there.

Thanks I've been wondering.
In fact I'm going to do what no one else here has done. I'm actually going to look at her stats.
Hopefully it's like Pokemon and she'll have a high attack stat or something, so then I can say "she'd make a good sweeper."
Ok, so it's 1:16 pm here in Jersey and I officially haven't eaten anything which is good. Basically, I just woke up which is why I haven't eaten but that's an awesome thing because when I first wake up I can never eat. BUT THEN i walk out into my kitchen and there is a HUGE bowl of pasta with awesome sauce sitting on my stove. I wanted it so bad but then I just turned out of the kitchen and walked away. Which is pretty cool I guess.

Maybe it's because I'm a huge nerd but anything qualified with "pretty cool" usually starts with "my chaplain just totally destroyed that carnifex holy shit."
so i am addicted to working out. Which would be ideal, however i am addicted to food in many ways as well. It has a strong power over me.
ugh. I also love the feeling of being pure. Just me. No food.

Yeah food has a strange power over me as well. If I don't eat it I'll die.
Also you're never "just you" because there are colonies of bacteria living in your stomach and bowels that exist in symbiosis with your body (look up that word I'm not here to teach you goddamn) so enjoy thinking you're filled with white light and cupcakes or whatever it is girls think. Meanwhile I know the truth.
I wanna cry. I have been working so hard to get down below 115 and i finaly did it, then i lost it because my roomie had a birthday dinner yesterday at Hooters and i had 10 wings. I ate way to much.. Now i cant get down again. ahhh i want to cry right now. I ran 4 miles this after noon and got on the scale a few min ago and gained 3 lbs. What the crap. How did i fing gain i was sweating like a pig how did i gain. ahhh i dont want to eat for weeks.. someone tell me some good excersises that will burn a ton of cals...

Her location is listed as "her cell without walls" aww, poor little anorexic girl. Her life finally had purpose when she was under 115 pounds.
Wait what is this music?
WHY CAN'T I TURN IT OFF?
THIS ISN'T ANYTHING I LISTEN TO
WHO IS THIS WHINY FAGGOT SCREAMING AT ME?
You cunts. THIS IS YOUR DOING.
If you think this will scare me off...
as some of you know from my previous post today i'm sick
i can't take two bites of anything without my insides feeling like a hand is in there grabbing and twisting them. ugh. it's good and bad i guess
but what does my darling best friend think is a good idea for a person with the flu? let's go out to eat... to denny's. Seriously?

Yeah. Surprisingly, the world doesn't revolve around you, so if you don't feel like eating out, that doesn't mean no one does.
what he doesn't realize is that it's ana and i don't want to eat. he continued and said "i know you don't have an eating disorder but i think you are at a higher risk. so just be careful" i honestly just wanted to cry. I wanted to tell him everything, but I'm not ready. But the fact is, he gets it. When I am ready, he'll be listening and not angry like everyone else in my life would be. He won't think I'm weak.

That's okay I think you're weak. Pathetic, too.
ok so i binged at lunch and had a bagel, like 15 crackers with dip and like 7 cookies. i wanted to purge soooo badly but i'm trying to stop bc its like really super bad for you.

If I were to teach a speech class, and someone asked me "what should I avoid doing?" I'd say "pretty much this."
So I am sure this world HATES me.

If the world did hate you, the best thing it could do is ignore you. You couldn't fucking take it.


I watched the Degrassi episodes where Emma is anorexic and it is like so easy for her to go into recovery and that bugs me.

That's because Emma's a character on a TV show you dumb whore.
Goddamn this screaming music is really getting to me.
All right that's it. It goes on and on and on but I can only take so many "EVERYONE HATES ME CAN'T EAT OM NOM NOM NOM I PUKED IT BACK UP" entries.
This is the last entry about anorexia I'm making. This is bullshit.

No comments: