Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh What Luck

I mentioned yesterday that I was waiting for my Warhammer Online invite. Well, I got it, but what I hadn't anticipated was what a monstrous piece of shit the torrent used to download the client would be.
So had the first blog I clicked on not been an award winner at the shit Olympics (right turn onto topical and timely street) there would not be an update today. My internet is that fucking clogged.
But you're reading this, SO WHAT FORTUNE.
Today's blog is entitled In The Rain, Noone Can See You Cry...
I always read the grammatical error "noone" as "noon". Also I see that more times than I can count. If this shit keeps up it'll just be a compound word, because I truly believe more people don't put the space than do.
It's like "snuck" or "struck" or, God forbid, "anyways". Fuck, Firefox spell check only caught one out of those three (snuck should still be sneaked, I guess). If you were keeping score, the right answers for those three is "sneaked" "stricken" and "anyway".
So here's the first post. I have no clue what she (?) is talking about. At all. At first I guessed a pregnancy, but then I'm thinking it has more to do with-- a trip? Who knows.
What did I bother getting ready for then?
I know I moaned but it wasn't my fault - I don't do last minute - anyone who knows me knows that.
But of course, he doesn't know me does he?
Has he even bothered to take the time to do that?
He knows how I feel. I've voiced my opinions about that before. So much for wanting a girl first, eh?
Well I tried, and now he's in a mood, being all stubborn as usual. I don't even want to go now if he's going to be like that. Being stuck in a car with him will be no fun at all.
I shouldn't even be going on this holiday, al this train business was his idea. Why he couldn't book online like everyone else I don't know. This is all so pathetic. I hate Sundays.
Worst. Summer. Ever.

Ah yes, must be a trip. I find that whole "worst. _____. Ever." thing to be totally played out. That was funny when the comic book guy in Simpsons did that in, what, 1993? It's fifteen years later. Time to get a new catch phrase, people.
Also at the bottom of every entry on LiveJournal and DeadJournal (and presumably other blog places too) you can leave a comment, but everyone is allowed to put their own text in for what a comment is called. Some people adhere to some kind of theme, like I've seen writers say "leave a critique" instead of "leave a comment". Well, this one is "Wanna fuck? Rape me." Which-- Jesus Christ take it easy.
At first I thought this was a poem, but it's a list of things. I found it very illuminating, and I'm now reminded of an earlier entry I made:
Things change so much, yet they also stay sadly the same.

I never learnt to drive.
I passed my exams.
I'm at Uni now.
Writing this.
Me and Jas are still together.
I think I finally got off of his back.
And we love eachother so effing much.
3 whole years.
I was such a fucktard.
A little fucked up kid.
But I'm okay now, I hope.
I haven't cut for years.
Jas made me better, he healed me.
All those wounds.
I wanna start writing here again, but this time I wanna talk about all the happy things in my life.
Not depress myself further.

My best friend is getting married, and she's very pregnant.
God things do change.
And hopefully for the best!

Love you Jas, always will.
Now you just have to marry me, hah.

A CUTTER. Also I was right about the pregnancy thing. Someone was indeed pregnant. AM I PSYCHIC? NO, JUST PAYING ATTENTION! (sorry, watching a lot of NBC lately).
The next post contains a lot of typos. Bad typos. Typos so bad the word "cry" has a forward slash in it, for some reason. Which, looking at my keyboard, c, r and y are all to the left or the center, and the forward slash is way the fuck over here above enter, so I don't know what kind of flipper hands you'd need to make a mistake like that.
All i doo lately is cr...And cry and c\ry...
it's not fair, I shouldn't be this upset...All I want is the usual stuff, a happy life, a lvoing boyfriend, a well paid job...

But I can't even have that...

If I coud do something different, otu of everything...It would be to stop myself from falling in love...Love, love isn't happy, and love most definately isn't great...I hate it...I hate love almost more than I hate myself, and my life...

Love is pain, there ae joys, but more pain than anythign else...

LOVE IS PAIN, MAN. Sounds like a Whitesnake greatest hit.
The next post is an overly long MSN conversation, but it was so boring and filled with trite bullshit my eyes almost rolled out of my head.
Another post that's too boring.
The next post is kind of interesting, I think:
Oh yeah, me and Ricky broke up March this year. He cheated on me for 2 months with a girl called Freya - she was supposed to be my best friend at the time.

Better take it easy, he was cheating with a Valkyrie. You're probably lucky to still be alive after that. Seriously I didn't know people named their kids names like that. That's like naming your kid "Zeus" or "Athena".
Also their MSN names are really long. Know what my name on MSN is? Tim.
Seriously, look at this:
There are times where I really do believe that he still loves me - and then there are times where I think he hates me too....

Responding to
Revenant - Thoughts without words

Jesus Christ those aren't titles those are sentences. REVENANT OooOOoooOOOooooOOOOOOooooo scary name.
I'm actually proud of that. Don't get me wrong, I have wanted to hurt myself, so many times. To split myself open and let out all the worries.

Yeah too bad.
This is five years' worth of posts, by the way. That's right-- this emo kid has subsisted like this for FIVE YEARS.
Jesus Christ cheer up.
I've said it before, but:
CUT DOWN ON THE MELODRAMA. Especially with the ellipsis. Some of her posts (I didn't mention any here, but they're there) had no punctuation except ellipsis. That is some serious drama.

No comments: