Monday, August 18, 2008

Victim of Insanity

That's the title of today's blog. Fitting, too, because reviewing these things I often do feel like I'm trapped in a mental institution.
Today's gal seems a little wacky and cries entirely too much, or so I thought.
But then as I read her horror story, either she's seriously nuts or something that I can only describe as FUCKING FRIGHTENING happened to her, and if it happened to me I'd never shut up about it.
So I'll see where this goes.
Hell let's just skip to that event immediately. Get it out of the way then judge her sanity from there.
So I take a shower. Get out, dry off. Next thing I know I'm bawling my eyes out because some almost microscopic worm thing is on my leg. White, 2 centimeters, red tail. I don't know if it came from the towel or my bloody pad. I can't stop crying and I'm currently scared shitless. I was shaking like hell a half hour ago but I did some worm research and got a few laughs out of some terrible pictures. Still crying. Going to let Hunter in and go to bed.

Oh, oh it was ON your leg. For some reason when I read that as in your leg the first time I read it.
Err get over it. Also get some antibiotics.
If the worm burrowed into your flesh like something from The Matrix or Aliens then I'd say you'd be right in posting about it. I don't know if any such worm exists, but there's all kinds of crazy shit in the jungle so who fucking knows.
Also thanks for sharing about your bloody maxi. Class act, you.
Anyway. I'm already on antibiotics for the enjoyable cunt staph infection so they were applied instead of going to see a doctor again.

"cunt staph infection"
One thing I'm glad I don't have is a vagina. They seem like a lot of trouble.
The most recent post is major tl;dr. I'll check. If it deals with multiple topics it may be doable in small bursts.
It's not that Ryan's influence wasn't negative.

Who is Ryan?
This goes on for too long with shit I don't care about.
That little poetry site. That amazing little thing.

Uh-oh.
It was the classic blah gothic black...and then, instead of some upside-down cross or disgusting little charm, it had a white flower.

I know where this is going please st--
thedyingswansings.org/blackrose

ಠ_ಠ
I guess it's shitty poetry time.
Oh fantastic she linked it wrong, or it's gone.
A site purely for the public, without forced contributions? And most of them couldn't write... I mean, my poems are nothing, but come on. You must be kidding.

No. That's the beauty of bad poetry: everyone is dead fucking serious about it.
Dead.
Fucking.
Serious.
It was supposed to be my final conversation. I wanted it with someone worthwhile. Someone who understood, had the ability to feel my soul as I craved so dearly.

"Feel my soul". That's what I never understand about these people. Do they mean see you for you, or see you for what you want to be (some damaged genius that no one understands but is unconditionally and universally adored by all)?
If it's the former then I know you.
If the latter then I still know you, and you're a cunt.
10 days from my period, 10 days after my period.

Bright silky blood versus my normal dark glumped period blood.

Errr that's not good. The reason menstruation blood is "dark glumped period blood" is because your body is purging other cells besides just blood. Having "bright silky blood" means you're bleeding. From your vagina.
And now I'm losing more than before. I'm going to guess that even if there's no infection, there's something wrong...

You seem really calm about this.
Holy shit then she just goes on with a regular post like nothing happened.
I guess there's a badass?
Maybe it's because guys don't bleed for a week and don't die on a monthly basis, but to me any blood coming from my genitals is pretty much an apocalyptic situation on par with "there's a board stuck in my head" and "I think someone just shot me."
We went to Taco Bell afterward.

FOUND IT! There's your diagnosis. Ate at the Taco Bell.
Next post is an explicit, and I mean explicit, description of a sexual encounter.

Well. He bought a motel room.

For $50.

The first time we met.

I'm a whore.
He also didn't make me cum...but he ended up cumming three times. Two from blowjobs I gave. Apparently I'm pretty damn good at figuring out what to do when I'm fucking up. He messed with me....in every possible position known to man, without fucking me, and with imaginative little ideas here and there. I just followed lead. I'm beginning to understand why human interaction is so well liked.

What possesses people to post this on the internet? This isn't private (obviously)

It wasn't the need of physical pleasure that lead me into being physical with him though. He was able to pick up on the simplest of emotions I felt and physically respond perfectly to them.


So on count of being a being a whore (self-admitted, not my words) you're also a stupid whore. Fantastic.
Oh, and he swallows his own cum

Know that face on the side of my page? My avatar? That's the face I'm making right now.
The whole I am God complex is a little weird. He also has no problem with sticking his finger up my ass. O_o It's weird, what feels good.
Whatever consenting adults do is none of my business, but it seems to me to be a little uncouth to be posting about it later. On the internet. For strangers to read.
Maybe that's what the kids do these days.
I hate to end here but I think I covered everything.
I don't get grossed out by anything (seriously I eat dinner while watching surgery shows) but if somone said "this was fucking disgusting" I could see their point.
Let's review what we know about this classy lady:
  • what her menstruation blood looks like.
  • her most recent sexual encounter in graphic detail.
  • she has worms.
  • her vagina bleeds on a near constant basis.
Today's lesson, ladies and gentlemen, is something I'm sure I've scolded people on before:
HAVE SOME CLASS.
Let's compare this to a monarchy. People knew their fucking place. Even if you were a landed yeoman you were still a fucking peasant, so what's with the attitude?
People have always talked about shit like this, though. The difference between the peasantry and the nobility and royalty was nobility and royalty didn't broadcast it on the public square (the internet). They knew how to talk and who to talk to.
Seriously what advantage did the royalty have over the peasantry (besides being cleaner)? Many of them were inbred, married their own sisters and all sorts of crazy shit but you wouldn't think it by the way they carried themselves and talked.
So that's what I'm calling for everyone to do. Know when and how to post.
...
On second thought: don't, because then I'd have nothing to talk about.

1 comment:

NygaardBrian said...

Enjoying Knife Prty in full mother listening ability before bed.