Friday, September 23, 2011

Livejournal GRATE FUN!

Let's watch a Livejournal~
Wait, what?
Yes, this person also keeps a Vlog. That is, a video blog. VBlog. Video blog-- blog itself being short for web log. Video web log web log journal diary thing-- no, gotta stop.
What are your favorite song lyrics, and why?

I thought today's writer's block was actually really good for a change. It's an interesting question, it makes you think-- no problems at all, really.
Oh except THAT CUNT said that it's making assumptions everyone has a favorite song lyric. I bet you're shocked.
Look, if these questions don't apply to you how about you don't answer?
As for my own answer I'm not really sure. There are SO MANY CHOICES.
Currently I'd have to say the first stanza of Cum on Feel the Noize is my favorite song lyric.
We built this city on rock and roll"? SRSLY THAT IS THE HEADER FOR THIS QUESTION?

That's a fail. That's a WORST LYRICS EVER in a question about favorite lyrics FAIL. ROLL THE NEXT CLIP, STEVEN.

LULZ EPIC FAIL xP Mary Mother of Christ my blood is already boiling.
Her tag is "trololol", too.
So in the video juego "Space Marine" there's a mode you can enter called fury mode where killing restores your health faster and all your hits do a ton of damage-- I think I'm preparing to enter that mode myself.
NOT GONNA LIE. I TOTALLY LOVED THE TB FINALE.

I've been MEH about the whole season because, predictably, it's been shit, but that finale. WHUUUUUUUT.

So, yeah, I'm feeling better, and my life is becoming stable and boring again, so I have time for this thing. This doesn't count as an update, but THAT SHIT IS COMING EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS SAY THAT.

The fuck is this?
What's with you?
Holy shit have I made a grave mistake. All of her posts are like this insane ramble/capslock on and off bullshit. Look, I know you can do the caps thing for effect but it's best to use that sparingly.
So, I keep saying OMG I WILL BE BACK. OMG I AM STILL ALIVE. And I am, and I will, and all that.

But I have exciting news that is definitely going to reinvigorate my blogging. A reboot, of sorts.

MY MOM IS MOVING. AND I AM NOT GOING WITH HER.

a;slfja;lskjf;alskjf;klasjdlfjslhfkasjdf

For those of you who have read this from the beginning, you know about my mom and the struggles I've had with her. So you know that this is huge news. HUGE. I'm panicking and freaking out, but I'm also super excited.

BY THE EMPEROR.
This is the first time I've read something that is seriously giving me a headache because I feel as if the words themselves are screeching at me.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? Yes, it means I will finally be on my own for the first time EVER in my life. Yes, it means that I will have to learn to, like, DO STUFF. But the most important thing?

I GET TO REDECORATE MY HOUSE.

aslfjalskjfslkfjlsjfakjs;f

So, that's what I'm going to be talking about. I figure it will be a bit interesting.

And yet, if I punch her in the throat so hard it ruins her voice box I go to jail.
NO JUSTICE LEFT IN THE WORLD.
I'm very close to needing a co-op partner for Portal 2. Anyone else playing? I NEED SOMEONE SOON. I'm almost done with the single player, and I'm nearly frothing at the mouth to get started on co-op.

I would rather piss acid than play co-op anything with you.
Okay vlog time.
Ugly and fat, so there is some justice in the world--
She's sharing spam with me.
What the fuck is that in the background?
That's hypnotic.
Oh, it's her foot, great.
How many views does this have?
Oh, 45. Well, I'm going to thumbs down this and move on--
There.
Oh another vlog. About her shopping day at Target.
Show, don't tell, Livejournal.
I should apologize. I've been...well, I've been pretty crap lately. I'm probably one of the most self-absorbed people on the planet, but usually, I can channel that into shameless self-promotion in the form of blog posts and journal entries and whatnot.

At least you admit it?
I think?
Fuck this blog, Jesus.

No comments: