Friday, September 2, 2011

I have forgotten more about blogging than most people will ever know

Did I review this blog already?
I don't remember-- ok some advanced Google-fu later and I can confirm I, in fact, didn't review this blog, I merely clicked on it, thought "oh" and moved on.
CLEARLY I WAS DERELICT OF DUTY.
PREPARE YOUR BUTTS

What is one way to stop or prevent bullying?

By not being a gay furry transgender communist feminist Taoist shaman (what) Wiccan sorcerer--
you wish I was joking.

Public genital Mutilation on the first offense.

What are you, out of your mind?
Oh my God this goes on about genital mutilation.
Akira Shima (oh God what): seek help.
Have you or a friend ever been bullied? How did you get through it?
I just thought of a good way to prevent bullying: learn to play the guitar as good as Slash from Guns 'n' Roses. Even if someone decides to bully you it's okay because you're so cool you're probably fucking his girlfriend.
Gah, people should pay me for these great ideas.
Name one solitary entry of Edie Finds a Corpse that doesn't contain THE WISDOM OF THE AGES.
My Entire LIFE has been such. I eventually learned that at least in highschool i could do a better job than they could making fun of myself and then turn it around and slam them. it took away their power and made me a class clown of sorts. this worked for years. My sense of humour got me a lot of friends along the way. but still deep down it hurt. I mean fuck one asshole tried to kill me literally because i was fat.

This shit ain't real.

Then came college. Where LargeMan defender of the Obese was created in a moment when some fucker called me fat. Again my humour saved the day. I had to put up with some vicious insults from time to time. One of my friends during that time tried to jump up a scaffold to get some nasty ass construction fuck who decided to bring the insults one day.

>Talking to people at your college
I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T DO THIS
In fact i can say that compared to the shit i have received from being fat the shit i have gotten for being gay is nothing at all. hell other than jokes from some of my other gay friends and a few close straight friends i cannot remember the last time i got anything like that for being gay.

Oh man I wish I had read this sooner.
I seriously spent about five minutes doing advanced internet sleuthing to find out of this was a guy or a girl.
Contrary to what people think, "Akira" is actually a gender neutral name and not this moron's real name regardless.
My Food Stamp Card is fucking Missing. just found out as i got some groceries today. which means i had to use the money i had set aside to send to people in the mail for various bills and things needing mailed... Well fuck my thing from T'ger for now i guess. I am just hoping i do not have to dig to far into what i have for lake rent to get shit to Canadia and stuff out to others and paying the long overdue phone bill that SOMEONE checked the mail and put somewhere i did not find it AGAIN til way past due...

Food stamp card
I figured the way you were sassing off in an entry I skipped you were computer programmer extraordinaire-- maybe you are.
How does it feel to be radically underbid by the Indians and Chinese?

Do you think women are treated as equals? What changes would you like to see?

It's this shit again.
Personally i think if people stopped bringing up to us that they or ANYONE is other than a person from the time we are children then this culture of hostility would not exist. Are women treated as equals. I treat them so.

Yeah yeah you're so liberal and egalitarian I'm so fucking impressed.
I hate this question, I really do.
Now having said that my sister is a damn good hunter. better than my brother or dad. which is why my Dad did not want her to hunt. and why he later stopped taking my brother. cause they both turned out better than him. for him i do not think it was a sex thing so muhc as a I AM THE MIGHTY HUNTER! FUCK YOU AND YOUR GETTING THINGS I DID NOT. Lord knows after watching me fish i noticed that i got no invites to go fishing. just cause i was all Zen and caught a lot.

I had the distinct misfortune of talking to a grrrrrrl hunter recently.
What is it with you girls and flaunting your ability to do activities perceived as masculine?
Hunting isn't fucking manly. Oh, shooting a defenseless deer with a high powered rifle?
Wow you are hardcore motherfucker, shit son I should just back the fuck off.
Tell you what: hunt a bear with a bow and arrow or, better yet, a knife and then I will call you a man.
She got pretty bottom mad when I wasn't impressed.
Honey, it's pretty fucking hard to impress me.

I Personally judge people on what they can and cannot do.

BE JUDGED.

What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

"how can one man be so awesome?"
Goooood question.

Possibly when a christian guy thanked my god when i got finished blowing him

Gay.
GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE-- I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.
Help.
I think I see why I skipped this blog now. I'm about five pages back and I haven't actually read a word.

Which movie sequel do you like better than the first, and why?

Prepare your butts:
Phantom Menace AKA Episode 1 which was the 4th movie. and because lightsabers. LOTS MORE LIGHTSABERS

Better than The Empire Strikes Back?
Ummm, no?
I have never even seen a person who can tolerate the prequels let alone someone who prefers them over the originals.
I guess he's trolling?
Ok now he links me to the most horrifying Wikipedia article of all time in a louse that eats and replaces tongues.
Why is such an abomination allowed to live?
I know it only attacks fish but how long until this thing leaps into a human mouth and we're all walking around with bug tongues?
Prepare the flamethrowers.
Oh man this is some boring shit.
I think I'm going to go do something else.
Like hardcore drugs which I believe I alluded to last time.
Or flat out said I was going to do heroin.
Whatever.

No comments: