Monday, September 5, 2011

Video Juegos

I can't believe there hasn't been a good game in like 6 months and then all of a sudden DOZENS OF GAMES IN THE SAME WEEK.
Why can't you chucklefucks pace your releases at all? Where's the consideration to me, the player?
Anyway, welcome to the most confusing blog in history.
She (?) claims to be asexual but as actively seeking a relationship (that is romantic in nature), she claims she has a job error checking for a newspaper because her Aspbergers (seriously) allows her superior grammar skills and yet I've caught at least two grammar errors since I started reading.
I haven't been reading that long.
Also gotta be 18+, yo.
What's your favorite Queen song, and why?
Today's writer's block. I don't know why I include it because, in fact, her answer was blank.
However it wasn't on the Livejournal front page:

You're my best friend- cheery, upbeat song. Killer queen- because a lyric in it sums me up in a nutshell (guess which lyric I'm referring to), I want to break free, don't stop me now, bohe

That's her entire answer. Based on the words we do have it seems like the entire Queen discography is her favorite.
They are good.

I love my job. Due to asperbers, I've been deemed 'unemployable'.

Pretty sure jobs can't discriminate due to disability by Federal law.
Are you sure you're unemployable due to Aspbergers (proper noun) and not due to the fact you lack any useful skills?
So the fact that I have a job goes to show otherwise. Well that & my obsession with pointing out and sometimes even fixing typos in newspapers, magazines, even books & correcting peoples grammar.

Peoples grammar.
Definitely not People's grammar.
Possessives are tricky.
And I still haven't got an email confirmation from AsexualPals. Hmm, maybe something or someone is conspiring to keep me single after all.

But oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for my next life to experience romantic love (without sex, of course).

Oh I see.
You're still attracted to people romantically just not sexually.
You know I can accept this. This is far less confusing than an average blog.
One might wonder the purpose of a romantic (specifically romantic) relationship instead of a platonic one of sex isn't part of the equation but whatever.
For quite some time, I had been struggling to figure out just what the fuck I am in regards to religion/philosophy. And I finally found the right religion for me, Pantheism. (Dualist Pantheism in particular).

>Blogger has atheist in their name
I'd think one would have to be pretty comfortable in their status as atheist to include it in their username.
The username that everyone sees and can't be changed.
Ha, ha oh wow. User Ludicrous comments:
That's kind of Wiccan.

Kind of Wiccan in that it isn't Wiccan at all, sure.
Wicca. You know, soft Paganism for girls?
Whatever.
NEW RELIGIONS.
Well I gotta give her a bit of credit: she has a tag that's "YIKES LONG POST!" and the post is exactly thee paragraphs (actual paragraphs, not blocks of text masquerading as paragraphs) so I guess she did consider her reader at some point in this.
Oh, but that's where her consideration ends because the first paragraph is completely tangential to the rest of the essay.
I don't know why, but the weather seems to have an effect on how often I post here in my personal journal. For instance, my very first post was in December '09. Made a total of 3 posts that month (one of which I made completely private, so you'll only see 2 entries from Dec '09 if you actually bother with looking at old entries).

Yeah--
What?
This isn't the whole paragraph but I'm skipping to the next one--
Having said that however, there is another reason I haven't been posting as often lately as I did before: I've been an editor of Asexual News for the past five months as of today & co administrator for the past 3 weeks as of tomorrow. It was two weeks ago as of Tuesday that I started writing for Ace News (not sure why I suddenly decided to write after all that time, I mean, I could've written an article while as just an editor if I wanted to)....

Having said completely irrelevant shit about the weather, let me tell you about how Aspie and asexual I am. I'm so asexual I'm am editor for an asexual newspaper. Which exists. Honest.
Why would there need to be an asexual newspaper? Are you fighting for your rights not to get married?
Are you facing brutal discrimination at all the asexual bars that exist?
Why does everyone need their own newspaper now?

Last night, I signed up on AsexualPals.com, well actually, I never got that far. I typed in my email address & next thing I was a message that said 'email confirmation sent' or something like that, can't remember the exact words. I then immediately checked my email address, since email confirmation/verification arrive immediately, or almost immediately at least.

Whoa I've never heard of a website doing that before. That's really weird.
Have you never signed up for anything before?
Why do I have the sudden urge to go to asexualpals.com?
Let's do it!
Ha, ha, ha wow-- this website looks like it was made in 1996.
This is not the slickest front end for a dating website.
Pal website, whatever.
Can't even view the profiles without signing up. This is not good advertising. Who knows what kind of hot asexual pussy a guy could not be landing but just entering a romantic/platonic relationship with?
I checked my email a couple of hours ago, still no email confirmation from AsexualPals.

Seriously, if I didn't know any better (and if I believed in conspiracies), I'd think someone or something is conspiring to keep me single.

Did you check your spam folder?
Commenter Ludicrous has this to say:

If you found an asexual pal, wouldn't you still be single anyway, technically?

Technically, literally--

Not if it turned into something more... Strictly Romantically speaking, that is.

NOT IF IT TURNED INTO SOMETHING MORE (qualifying) STRICTLY ROMANTICALLY, OF COURSE. Remember that blog from a few months ago where the person was a female to male transsexual and she was talking about cuddling and having girl time and there was a moment where I asked if I was sure she wasn't a lesbian (to no one because no one reads this)?
Suddenly reminded of that for some reason.

I'm a non smoker and if I were to find someone, romantically speaking, I'd hope they'd also be a non smoker as it's my biggest turn off & as such, is not neogitable.

I'm seeking a romantic partner and I have turn ons and turn offs. I am asexual!
Lately, there's been talk in the media (especially in papers) about organ donation. I find it interesting that those that favor presumed consent use appeals to emotion, such as 200+ people die waiting for donation. As though death is so horrible, though I suppose it's just me, but I'd rather die than get an organ donation and die years later. I mean, why prolong the inevitable? After all, no one lives forever.

Hey 8 year old kid waiting for a kidney, no one lives forever.
You lived a rich, full life anyway, yeah?
After all, anti-rejection drugs are a complete pipe dream so assuming the organ even takes you'll live at most a year extra anyway, so why prolong the inevitable?
Oh what, those drugs exist?
And the transplanted organ can live as long as a normal healthy one that was always part of your body?
Whoops.
Anyway, about presumed consent, currently as it is, people choose to donate, basically opting in. Presumed consent is the opposite, that is, you'd have to opt out. Or in other words, compulsory organ donation.

And I say: Screw that, people shouldn't be forced to donate if they don't want to. I mean, last time I checked, there's something called bodily autonomy, or does that not matter to proponets of presumed consent?

Yeah but on the other hand if they're harvesting my organs I figure I'm a bit beyond the need for advocates and bodily consent.

Have you ever desired something, then no longer had a desire, then, suddenly found yourself desiring it again? It could be anything, (for those of you who think I'm refering to sex).

Sounds like typical woman think to me-- HAR HAR HAR HAR.
I ask, because that's how I am with relationships. Back about 5-7 years ago, I wanted to be in a relationship so freaking badly... Well, actually, even 2-3 years ago I still yearned for a relationship. Then, about 13 months ago, I no longer wanted a relationship, figuring I'm better off single anyway. But yet, within the past month, I've been finding myself thinking, "It would be nice to be in a relationship" & asking myself if I really want to live my life without ever having experienced romantic love at least once. And, the answer is, no, I don't.

Am I weird or what?

You sure think a lot about yourself.
I don't know why I was suddenly reminded of Super Metroid. You know how Samus has that ship that's shaped like her helmet?
She must think a lot of herself, Jesus.
Get in your little you ship and escape the exploding planet. Again.
"I WANT A SHIP THAT'S SHAPED JUST LIKE ME~"
I'm the editor of AsexualNews.com, anyway... There's an article about a New Zealand airline offering 'cuddle class'. Which, while not exclusively Asexual, would make Asexuals feel less left out. All fine and dandy, right? Well, not exactly, you see...

Can't you assholes just stay in your fucking seats?
This is why the terrorists will win.

The 'cuddle class' is designed for either two adults or two adults and one child.

Uh-huh-- wait, one child?
I don't know what kind of shit is legal in New Zealand but I know here in AMERICA that shit's illegal.
Furthermore, a guideline is that passengers are expected to leave their clothes on, due to the presence of children.

Which shouldn't be a problem with asexual people--
Am I just not clear on what asexual means?
Let me check Wikipedia (fuck):
Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality),in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction and the lack of interest in and desire for sex. Sometimes, it is considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study placed the prevalence of asexuality at 1%.
So why must you be getting naked on an airplane?

Why does there have to be an area designated for sex in an airplane? Can't you people keep it in your pants for (at most, I assume) 18 hours?

Because, of course, seeing nudity is oh so trauamatic for kids to see. Even though I'm sure there are worse things for kids to be exposed to.

What was the point of this? What does this have to do with being asexual (or anything at all, for that matter)?
Back on January 12th, I found out that the case that I had been summoned for jury duty had been cancelled. The Moon was at 21 degrees of Aries, my natal Mercury is at 20 degrees Libra. So the Moon was opposing my natal Merucry & the Sun was squaring it at the same time. Earlier today, I tried logging into an asexual website I'm the editor of & I couldn't. I even clicked on the activation link in my email, that didn't work either. The Moon opposed my natal Mercury earlier today.

WHAT THE FUCK?
Is this like some sort of aborted poem?
Am I dying?
Let's not even dwell on this. I'm going to go do something more productive with my time. Like kill myself.

No comments: