Wednesday, September 28, 2011

With fire and sword

This blog was difficult. At first I was going to review it, then it got really stupid with fanfiction but then it picked back up again so let's see where it takes me.
Also I'd like to take a brief respite before we begin to cover givegodtheglory (why can't I stop talking about her?) Remember that weather question last time?
Well:

Overcast, not too cool, and not hot. Maybe with a fine drizzle.

NOTHING ABOUT ASSUMING I HAVE AS FAVORITE WEATHER PATTERN.
For shame.

Besides LJ, what websites are you always surfing?

You'll be amazed to learn another website people spend a lot of time surfing is fanfiction.net.

I have a test tomorrow at 9. I know this. I also know I don't know the material. So why am I on the computer? I keep doing this. I keep not doing my work, or even half trying.

Let me acknowledge my problem because like so many idiots of the internet I seem to be under the mistaken impression that acknowledging my problems somehow solves them.
Now here are some haikus she's written.
I like haikus because they're short.
Salvation confounds
The reason of men to a
Degree so unknown

Confounds reason because it's irrational nonsense.
The Spirit is more
Imporant than the flesh for
It shall never die

Well I'm sold. The soul certainly is "imporant".
The glory of God
Refines and consumes all men
Give praise to the Lord

GIVE PRAISE TO THE ETERNAL EMPEROR.
I must still believe
Even when my heart would doubt.
This thing is called faith.

This thing is called mental illness.
Oh but that's not five syllables. "Faith" works too, then.

I swear, I am the stupidest moron on the face of the planet right now. I would slap me if I believed in self-punishment or thought it would help, but my gosh...I am dumb.

Well as has been often repeated on this blog: "girls are dumb".
...'I don't want to talk about it'...That's what I frikkin' said, the actual words that caused this little pity party. Imbecile.

The depths of my own stupidity stagger me at times...

If I hadn't realized just how badly I shoved my foot in my mouth, this wouldn't - well, no, of course I wouldn't. Ignorance of the fact and all that.

I didn't skip anything, incidentally. This is how this entry starts. So I guess someone asked her how she was or how something went or something and now we have this-- I guess.
...Lord, help me, this your idiot child. Because seriously, I don't even know what's wrong with me. You know. You made me, and before You did, You must have looked at the moment and just rolled Your eyes.

I don't believe that you were made.
Spawned, perhaps?
Somehow generated through a program that attempted to make the douchiest human possible?
But seeing that, You still decided to go ahead with the plan to see me born, moronic though I may be. And seeing as You are the One Who made all things glorious, made me, and re-made me, I must be glorious as well. Although I obviously am not anywhere near the level You would have me to be yet because...'I don't want to talk about it.'

Because "let me have long, whiny posts where I don't explain a goddamn thing."

To pull an Adam and Even type flavor, he really should have made it clear what exaxtly 'it' was. I shouldn't have listened though, and tried to understand rather than giving him the brush off.

You know what? Fine. If you're not going to make sense I'm not going to read it.
Who forgot her lab notebook, after she pulled a scantron out the thing and shoved it in her bag? Who forgot her freaking pencil box, leaving it to sit ever so lonely on the stupid desk at home? Who doesn't know how to make a frikkin' mole?
Any guesses?

How to make a mole? I assume you mean a mole in chemistry and not a creature.
It has been forever since I've had chemistry-- uhh, don't you just divide by the molecular weight and add Avogadro's Number?
I blame Dad. He was teasing me yesterday about my tea drinking - which used to be coffee drinking, but it makes for an erratic heartbeat - and saying maybe I should try drinking only every other day. Well, I had two yesterday, so I'm like 'Oh, this'll be easy', despite Daddy saying I'm addicted. I am not. I am just somewhat used to operating with an above average amount of caffiene in my system. Without it, my brain function seems to be a little less, considering the rather important items I left behind.

I forgot to do something
I BLAME MY FATHER.
In any event, I can in fact quit anytime, and I will not be telling Daddy Darling about this little mishap. And in the future, not getting the caffiene in on the day I have to wake up at six rather than seven, yeah, that should be reversed.

I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I'M NOT ADDICTED.
Denial~
Tomorrow, first thing bright and early, I have a chemistry test. I will flunk it. I'm just sayin'; it's a fact.

Chemistry is pretty hard. I wound up studying quite a bit for it.
Something you don't appear to be doing if your "wow I should be studying but I'm not lol" posts are to be taken seriously.
Also, tea is my new thing. I've had at least one cup every day for the past week or so. And we (mother and some other ladies) are going to Orlando for a week. I guess it will count as my 'senior trip' although I graduated last year. Then we get back, it's back to school (either on the 18th or 19th. I should really figure out which. But the first day really doesn't matter; they just read the syllabus)

First day is pretty important. It's where you learn how to pass the class, basically. I've had classes where everyone not in attendance the first day got automatically dropped from the course.
But hey, if you want to miss your first day of college ever because going to the website is too difficult to navigate then good luck with that shit--
but unfortunately, as we all know, she made her first day and has been whining about it ever since.
And the teachers! Oh, yeah, sis NOW tell me taht taking Micro and A&P at the same time is a BAD idea! Brilliant! You're so helpful and I totally love and appreciate your for the glorious advice...SARCASM!
I'M GONNA FAIL! I'm gonna have to do this ALL OVER AGAIN and miss the MLT program and I'll be stuck here until 2014! That is A YEAR more than I should be! I don't wanna be here that long. How am I supposed to get my Camaro if I'm here, not working, not drawing a check, and with my nose falling off?!

...
Anyway I think I'm going to go do something else now.

No comments: