Friday, October 8, 2010

4.0

I heard Gamespot gave FFXIV a 4.0. About 5 people linked me that article like that meant I was supposed to stop enjoying myself. Good, here's me giving a fuck. I hope IGN gives it a 0.0. Doesn't affect me.
BUT THOSE FAGS WILL BE SHOWN WHAT FER ANYWAY: TODAY IS PATCH DAY AND ALL WILL BE FIXED-- no I'm just fucking with you.
Just kidding best patch ever:
- The chat log will no longer close while entering text during the following processes:
- When viewing a bazaar
- When setting up a bazaar
- During gathering
- During synthesis

That shit was annoying. Even better was when I'd be hitting enter on another hilarious message sent to my linkshell as my dumb character was finishing her synth and then I'd click rapid synth instead of sending it and she'd cause a nuclear explosion while smithing.
Armorer rank 16, too, so I know all about annoying shit while crafting.
Oh right, blogs.
Seriously the game isn't bad. It's not a 10.0 greatest game ever made but it's pretty fucking engrossing. I guess if you're used to instant gratification WoW and Call of Duty shit you might want to steer clear but for anyone with IQ above room temperature and a little patience, go for it.
If you were a detective (fictional or real), who would be your arch nemesis? Would you have a catch phrase? If so, what would it be?

My nemesis? Probably my dad and cousin. And brother. If there's anyone I wanna catch doing something wrong it's them. I would stalk them for a life time. My catch phrase? Probably "Gotcha, Bitch!" Or one of me and my sisters Detective Meatball phrases. But I can't find the paper to tell you guys any of them right now.

Cool story, bro.
If I were a detective my nemesis would be a corrupt politician/mob boss who had me wrongfully imprisoned for witnessing a crime, and after I got out my goal in life would be to hunt him down and fucking murder him.
Yeah man that'd be an awesome story.
I wouldn't have a catch phrase because I'd be a "man with no name" type character.
Fuck, my idea is way more awesome than yours. HURRRR MY DAD IS MY NEMESIS. What are you, 14?
Oh wait, probably.

Based on the books on your bookshelf, what conclusions would people draw about you?

Already answered this Wednesday, wait--

That I really like Vampires? And no, that does not mean Edward Cullen you Twi-Tards! The books on my shelf are all by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

OH THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER. That's seriously like saying "and no, you fucking Stephen King fags, my bookshelf is filled with Clive Barker."
In the entire history of fiction there has been ONE GOOD VAMPIRE BOOK. I'm sure you can guess what it is, but in case you can't it starts with a "D-" and ends in "-racula"
Ok, I just tried to write a full three paragraphs. And then it dissapeared. So to make a long story short I'm really sick.

Okay.
Now here's a fanfiction of her Sims 3 characters-- what the fuck?

So I'm sitting at my laptop when I suddenly here a banging noise from the kitchen.

>Here
So I get up to go check it out. I find my mom by the stove with a large hammer and a sheet of wax paper. She sits a piece of chicken on the wax paper and then folds the paper over it. She then pounds the chicken until it's almost flat. Holes appear in the wax and stick to the chicken. So I made a joke "Jeez, we're going to be eating more wax than chicken." She flips a fit and starts telling my older sister over the phone how much of a bitch I am, and how I'm such a picky eater and she wishes I would just leave her alone and not eat it if I don't like it. So I storm off and came here to ask you guys if that really sounds fair?

Nope, don't care.

I hardly ever complain, if I don't like something I just wrinkle my nose in disgust and grab one of my tv dinners that she gets specifically because I'm such a picky eater. She's the one who constantly throws fits if I won't eat her cooking.

Well to be fair you do sound like a cunt.
Oh and this is her very first post.
Well then. Leveling marauder and it sucks. HOW DO YOU MISS SWINGING A MASSIVE AXE THIS MAKES NO SENSE--
Oh well I guess this isn't so bad with skull splitter now. Steadfast > Skull splitter looks cool and does loads of damage (when it hits) (which is never)
Anyway I think that's it for today. Short entry~

No comments: