Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IRON WITHIN

IRON WITHOUT.
I think we need to talk about this blogging thing.
GONNA POST IT ON THE INTERNET, MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT REAL SHITTY.
Today's WB (as the kids say) is this:
If everyone had their own small planet to live on and care for (like in The Little Prince), what would your planet be like?

Kind of a dumb question.

I have a couple or two things in mind right now that is befitting with the 'having my own planet like the little prince's planet and his love story with a rose', still I can't say it.

A couple or two things and all the words are rushing to get out of my brain and I can't write fast enough--
Just take a breath and say your words, Jackson.
But I think most probably it would be a planet were everything I yearned for in my life would be there cramped up on my tiny planet. Insecurity Planet maybe... I'll slightly settle for that name :l but I seriously wish to have my own planet anyway for real and of course a ride to go there.. xD

What the fuck?

>o<>
WHAT THE FUCK?

This was serious that I had to effin' post this or my heart will burst and I'll die and effing death because of certain PEOPLE!!! SHINee
no one's reading this anyway so... blah ! and I don't mind too :"((

Bold, different colored font, italics DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TEXT EFFECTS?
Oh God.
It's difficult to properly express this in words so I'll just link it, but look at this shit.
Oh apparently this is her first post. I can't really bring myself to focus on any of the words to confirm this, but I can't go back so let's just assume.
Well at least it was short--
so short, in fact, I think there's time for a two play Wednesday.
Err, usually that happens on Tuesday but I don't update on Tuesday so here we go--
Ha, ha, oh you kids and your animes.
I fucking hate anime fans now. Goddamn, back in my day we watched manly shit like Gundam and Fist of the North Star. Now it's all kawaii moe squee horseshit and it makes me fucking angry.
WHO NEEDS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND PLOTS AND SHIT WHEN YOU HAVE CUTE CRAP?
So this might be a guy but it might not be--
nope, don't know.
Anyway his (her?) answer to the writer's block is this:

All the video games I want, with kitties to play with and yarn for me to crochet. :3

I love The Little Prince XD;;

edit: Oh, and there would be a spring and a small farm of course. XD;; Gotta have nutrition...

XD OF COURSE LULZ my blood is starting to boil.
Next entry is entitled "LOL XD;;" and I don't even know anymore.

And now I found that fans like to slash G. Way and Frank Iero ...

LOL. Apparently they seem to be "close" during their concert gigs, if you get my drift. It's probably just for show.

IN A TOTALLY RELATED NOTE.

OMFG How did I not know about the fourth album?!

(i did mention this before, but for the newer peeps, I do like My Chemical Romance... a lot. XD;; They're very theatrical, at least the second and third ones are.)

I give the fuck up.
Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong decade. No idea what any of this shit means and I'm currently listening to Marvin Gaye.
Seriously you might as well be speaking Korean at me because it'd have about the same impact.
(for kicks and giggles, look for the censored version XD;; I haven't heard it, but I can just imagine the amount of WTF LOLness from listening to it XD Actually I don't know if there's a censored version on Youtube...)

I'm really excited. XD;; I don't follow music all that much, so I have a pretty small library, but the one I am most certain I will collect are Gaga and MCR albums (and Evanescence, but I don't know if they have a third one coming in...). XD;;

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I mean, I only have one Maroon 5 CD and the first two of Avril Lavigne...

I heard that new Maroon 5 song on the radio today.
It kind of reminds me of old blues music.
You know, back when they knew how to fucking make music.
I mean it wasn't as good but it was certainly better than anything else I heard on the radio today.
Or this week.
Or this month.

I wanted to comment on Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. ... It's so adorable XD. I'm a little unsure on how Velma ended up liking Shaggy, but that's so adorable lol.

I swear to Christ I hate what Twilight has done to storytelling. Why must everyone be romantically involved? What possible connection could Velma and Shaggy from Scooby-Doo feel outside of wanting to fuck?

What was the last song you couldn't get out of your head no matter how hard you tried?

You Took the Words Right out of My Mouth by Meat Loaf.

That one McDonald's commercial with the little girl making a really long birthday wish list but ends up saying all she needed are her friends and family (and a happy kids meal d:...)

Seriously, that song has been stuck in my head for quite some time. ;-;

Ha, ha you vapid consumer whore
Now there's an entry about video games that would require too much exposition on my part to explain why this poster is a cunt but suffice it to say this happens in the middle of the entry:
....

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDD

Woooow.

Speaking of Rex, I kind of think Cartoon Network is getting back on its feet (or something).

Let me check their lineup.
No Toonami, bunch of shit, no Samurai Jack--
It's okay, though. You're 12 and don't have any memories of when TV wasn't shit so I'll forgive you this one.
Now here's something that makes her "lol XD" and it's a genealogy that seems to imply there are two sisters and one had a child with the other sister's husband.
Complex issues in biology class, man.
Although no, I guess it could just be incomplete dominance that showed up in the child of the other sister's kid--
Wait, how is this funny?

Nursing program requires a PDA to use this nursing app. It's a handy set of dictionary and stuff... Something like that. They recommended an iPod touch... The school bookstore only has apple stuff in terms of PDAs so ...

I have a lot of trouble believing someone like this is in college.
Dead fucking serious she seems less mature than some of the 9th graders I work with.

Very First RPG

Three of them, actually. Tales of Phantasia, Phantasy Star IV, and Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals.

Phantasy Star IV? Lufia II?
Wait--
Little stumped at how someone like this can even know about Phantasy Star, actually.

I'm not good at Pokemon games.. lol. I never got very far in Red when it was on the emulator.

Yes, Pokemon games are legendary for their incredible difficulty.
On par with Kirby, I swear.
I'd like to see you play Monster Hunter or Demon's Souls.
Actually you wouldn't last very long because neither game is especially "kawaii".
Demon's Souls in particular is remarkably grim.
Oh here's some of your drawings. Can't wait to see this shit--
Huh. If you drew this I'm impressed.
Good things don't often come when blogs are involved, so I'll take it when I can.
Kind of throwing off a Tetsuo Nomura androgynous ladyboy Final Fantasy vibe, really.
Tetsuo Nomura being the less talented of the two main artists for Final Fantasy, incidentally.
Whoa, ended up playing FFXIV for an hour.
Guess that's that, then~

No comments: