Friday, October 22, 2010

Let pride go afore, shame will follow after.

What have we here today? A very smart, unique, creative, one-of-a-kind poster. Just like everyone on Livejournal-- say.
Anyway I found today's bint the same way I find all bints now: on the question of the day, also known as writer's block. It's a handy little thing for when you want to post about something but don't have anything to say, which needless to say Livejournal users have nothing at all to say, so it's probably the most popular feature.

Have you ever closed the door on an opportunity or a relationship in order to open another door, only to realize you made the wrong choice?

I feel like they've already asked this question and they probably have at some point so I'm not really sure what the fuck anymore.

Yes. I call that Husband #1, Husband #2, and every boyfriend I've ever had, except for Rich... who I cannot have. So. Yeah. I got that goin' for me.

Oh hey let me post about shit that has no connection to fucking anything my reader could relate to.
And before any of you nonexistent chucklefucks says "hurr maybe she's just talking to friends" fuck you she should have been prepared for a wider audience.
Now here's an entry entitled "I don't make these terrible things up, I only report them" and I'm PREPARING FOR LAUGHS!
So... the female equivalent of a hard-on... is a wide-on.



Think about it.

...
No, actually.

I shouldn't have laughed at that at all... but I laughed my ass off.

No you certainly should not have.
Don't hate me.

I hate you but probably not for the reason you'd be expecting.
Oh, and here's two comments. Let's read what her gaggle of cunt friends has to say about this diamond.

I told that one to Steve and we both cracked up!

OH THAT STEVE!

What is your favorite John Lennon song, and why?

If you don't say "Watching the Wheels" you don't know shit about video games.
Woman. Don't think it needs much explanation

Can't say I'm surprised.
Would you rather be super-rich or super-smart if you would only be average in the other category?

Rich. If you pick anything else you're a derp.

I'm already super smart and super poor.

Not that smart, then. CREAM RISES TO THE TOP, PEASANTS.
Which fictional world would you choose to visit, and why?

Warhammer universe.
For several reasons, not the least of which being when I got back to my universe any issue would pale into insignificance compared to what goes on there.

This one. Anyone who knows what this is, it doesn't need explanation

The picture is from Myst, a popular point-and-click game from a few years back, still the fourth (?) best selling game of all time. Also yes I think it does need an explanation. I mean you spend most of the game totally lost and confused in that world. At least in the Warhammer world you know what's what.
If you could have any musician or band play live - just for you and your friends - who would you pick?

I bet her answer is going to be really pretentious.
I don't know what I mean by "I bet" because literally no one would bet against me.

Oh my god, is there a person alive that doesn't know my answer to this??

Ha, ha you suck. I called that one.
Guildleves reset in 6.5 hours. Definitely won't be awake for that shit. Anyway best be off. Be seeing you.

No comments: