Friday, June 26, 2009

They should call you Shakespeare

BECAUSE YOU SURE WRITE A LOT OF DRAMA. Shakespeare actually wrote more comedies than tragedies no one cares. Actually if we're being technical comedy is a form of drama, but whatever, as I said no one actually cares.
There so now that I killed the official lamest joke I've ever told, here we are.
Don't worry, love. I'm going to throw up, I'm going to clear out my digestive tract, I'm going to make myself pure and everything will be all right. And I'll hear the birds chirp and see the sun rise (maybe), hug Mike really tight and everything will be all right.

Gross. Keep away from me, please.
No. What am I kidding myself? What is bothering me? What, in all honesty, could I vomit up to make this better?

Your-- wait, no, no I lost it. I don't know.

My mortality? Yes. I'm attempting in vain to vomit up my own mortality.

Fuck I was going to say "your asshole" then I realized that didn't actually make a lot of sense, but it sure as fuck made more sense than your dumbass answer. I need to have more confidence.
Because I don't know how to fix this. We aren't immortal. Not in the way we'd like to be.

I'm fine with being mortal. You're the one with a problem. Ever run across an immortal in a book or on TV that wasn't an asshole? I rest my case.
Because one day we all will die and this all will end and everything I do in life will go away forever.

Ubi sunt qui ante nos fuerunt? as they say.
However, maybe I'll be okay with being mortal. Someday. Maybe, like I grew out of teenagedom, I'll learn to grow out of my fear of death. BUT. In order to get there, I've got to stop treating. My body. LIKE SHIT. In order to get to that age!

Or you could keep doing what you're doing and SURPRISE HEART ATTACK WHEN YOU'RE FIFTY. LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON. TIMELY REFERENCE.

Hey you. Yeah. Yeah you. Looking for a good time?

Not from you, Vomitus Timormortalis. (I don't even know what that means).
Yeah, I bet you do. You want some of this?

I just said no, jeez.

This hula hoop?

So randum xD
With all the social anxiety that I've had my entire fucking life that's led me to this miserable position, Mike says I may qualify for a prescription for Xanax.

Practically everyone qualifies for a Xanax prescription. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
On the other hand Xanax does kick ass, even if it is a bit if a pussy drug. I think it's a perfect fit for you, pusscakes :3
Ah there's a picture of you shoving your big fat face into some snack food. Enjoying that while your heart becomes further choked with plaque? One day those valves will slam shut and the end~ no I'm just trying to scare you.
But seriously keep eating those "Cheddar Bunnies" and see where you end up.
Oh that's your friend.
Well my point still stands.

Life is fucking awesome

I'm sorry but this is a little weird to be reading after you just had a three entry meltdown about I'M GOING TO DIE ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE MY IMMEDIATE LIFE IS THEREFORE MEANINGLESS! bullshit. Can you pick one stance, please? What is life, pointless or awesome? I'd trust you to develop some sort of adult perspective like "maybe it's both" or "maybe things aren't quite as black and white as they seem" but then again this is a Livejournal user I'm talking about.
You know you're broke when you have to pass up trips to Hall Road area in favor of being able to get to an unpaid film job that may get you some in's in the LA industry next week.

There's a huge difference between "may" and "near impossibility".

(35$ WILL last me thru next week! I am getting really good at this game. Then I have a bit more work with Amir next week to get me until a POSSIBLE job? Maybe? We can hope?)

"We" sure can hope, but meanwhile you're still dirtbag poor, poorfag.

Well. Hey. At least I have friends. Even if I can't afford to see them.

Ha, ha oh you card. SEEING THE SILVER LINING IN EVERYTHING, EH? Well hey, how's this for a silver lining? If you get really desperate you can always kill your friends, eat their meat, tan their skin for leather and suck the marrow right out of their bones.
That's your real ticket to fame, kid. Become a notorious serial killer.
Trying to keep cool and pretend that I've been on thousands of film sets and that dealing with people on the West Coast is nothing new.

Always a good way to get a job. Pretend to be a smartass know-it-all.
Completely geeked out. I almost can't handle myself.

That means she's on coke, people. I know all about 80s West Coast DEVIANT lingo.
HEY GUYS! LET'S DO LUNCH AND TALK ON CELL PHONES AND MAKE MOVIES AND SHIT LIKE THE REAL HOLLYWOOD TYPES DO!

A PERSON TALKING ON A CELLPHONE? THAT COULD ONLY BE A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER!

Suddenly aware of my own mortality.

Oh hi, back to this.
I can't say I missed it, no.

Feeling like I could die any second, standing at the gasoline pump just waiting for it to explode, for the bullet to fly through my window, for the car to run me down.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU COULD DIE AT ANY MINUTE. LITERALLY. So what do you do? You lockdown like a real pussy. That's your problem, kid. That's why you'll never make anything of yourself. YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS.
Looking at the world through a critical eye and feeling like everything is pointless and we're all just waiting to die.

Holy fuck what a circlejerk of reasoning. I could (focus on could) die at any minute, therefore life is meaningless. Life is meaningless because I could die at any minute. I could die at any minute, so life is mean--

FUCK IT! I'm breathing. Life is good. GOTTA RUN!

:3c back to this, I see.

Whenever Mike does something cool, (like getting free internet in our house through all sorts of networking shit I don't understand) he goes out and smokes a cigarette.

Read: Mike connected to a neighbor's network. Very naughty, Mike. That's a crime, I think. Then you let your girlfriend blab about it on the internet. Very not smart, Mike.
What a bad ass.

Yeah I totally connected to that unprotected wireless network. I totally did that. Don't mind me, I'm just like Angelina Jolie from that movie Hackers. Way to go Mike, you badass. I know who's getting some tonight. It's you, you stud.

I love city streets in the summer. This is all I will say.

>This is all I will say (as if this is delicate information)
>post continues for 3 paragraphs
hmm.

I really hate that phrase, "Better to be safe than sorry."

Safety in the long run is no safer than exposure. I'd rather progress.

That-- doesn't even really make sense but whatever.
EVEN SAFETY ISN'T SAFE. SHIT, MAN.
SO FUCKING HEAVY.
Well this is a bunch of bullshit GOOD BYE~

No comments: