Friday, June 12, 2009

Days amongst the filth-encrusted masses

Today I went out and braved the filth-encrusted masses. Usually I just sit in my palatial ivory tower and dictate yet another update to my robot assistant (known as a computer), and it reminded me of the exact same thing today's blog reminds me of: people are clinically fuck stupid. It's not just a passing "hurr durr" stupidity either, it's raving, dangerous stupidity. Like at any moment they may be a risk to themselves or the people around them. So today, Scraps and flotsam.
Scraps and flotsam is right. Also I hope you readers realize what I go through to get this shit together. I've had to copy every goddamn sentence of her stupid MICROFONT into notepad and paste it back into my stupid text editor here and it still goes to size .5 half the time STOP USING THIS FONT, PEOPLE. IT IS NOT CUTE, IT IS NOT EASY TO READ.
I don't believe this, I really don't. And I'm not sure if I should be worried or laughing myself sick. I never thought a person could be so scatterbrained, but apparently I can, and there's no limit to it.

I--IMPOSSIBLE, THIS CANNOT BE!
DON'T PERSEW LOO BOOH-- oh hi.
But god damn it, this is what happens when you celebrate your birthday three times a year, once a week before (a year before), on Christmas, once on the day, once a few days after - you get all confused, don't you?

Me? No, my birthday falls on the same day every year and I don't really give a shit enough about it to "celebrate" but sure I'll roll with it.
God I hope you do, because otherwise there would be no excuse for me thinking that I'm one year younger than I really am!! I had to subtract the goddamn year when I was born from the current year and ten seconds later I still couldn't believe it. How the hell is this even possible??!??!?

What. Sometimes it takes me a minute to remember how old I am (I have a serious aversion to numbers and anything involving them. It's what doctors call "being bad at math"). But I haven't lost a year. Somehow. If it did happen I'd never admit it, either, because-- why? Why would you tell someone that for an extended period of time (apparently) you thought you were one year younger than you really were? I'd just lie to people and say I was doing the movie star thing and saying I was younger than I really was (poorly, I might add, because no one is going to look that radically different from 23 to 24 anyway).
But most importantly, I'm at the age I'd always thought your life pivots, because when my sister was 23 about seven years ago her life did pivot (or seem to, anyway) and I always seem to use my sister's life and achievements as benchmarks for my own,

Oh good grief, who cares?
I'm perfectly on track even if I hadn't realised it - but, but; I'm 23. The age, the goddamn age, the golden number.

What the fuck it's just an arbitrary number you drew from a hat. It's not like laws change when you hit this age like 16, 18 or 21. You're 23. Great, go to work.
God. I hate youtube, I really, really do.

And Youtube and everyone who frequents Youtube hates you as well. You uploaded an anime music video.
PLEASE STOP DOING THIS. I JUST WANT TO WATCH "TOO SHY" BY KAJAGOOGOO WITH MY FRIEND OVER MSN. WHY CAN'T I FIND THIS VIDEO AMONGST FIFTEEN TRILLION RENDITIONS NARUTO WITH THE AUDIO CUT AND THAT SONG ADDED?
I remember for a minute when Youtube was doing something right (they quickly had to stop this practice so they could wring every last dime out of the rock of fun that is Youtube) and deleted every video with the tag "anime" every 24 hours. Then there was a huge backlash of crybaby weeaboo CUNTS and now Youtube is a sea of piss and I'm sitting on a raft, madness slowly creeping in as it's nothing but shining yellow sea as far as the eye can see in any direction.
God, I am so strung out!
You probably mean "stressed" out because "strung" out implies drug usage, which I'm guessing... No.

And damn, it's killing my creativity

What creat--

(yeah, right; what creativity?)

YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME HAVE ONE GODDAMN JOKE, CAN YOU? I hate you. I hate you.
The raw is out. This will be painful, mark my words.

"Raw" is the terminology used by FAGGOTS denoting something is untranslated (in its original Japanese). Of course captain faggot just pointed that the raw is out because SHE CAN READ JAPANESE GUYS SHE'S JUST SAYING, JEEZ.

Furthermore, Yuuko reminds me of RG Veda's Ashura and that hurts my brain. Badly.

Don't even know what that means.
Still on that note, 'arigatou' is the most pain-inducing word ever when it comes to Clamp. If you hear this you know you're going to start crying. Soon.

Actually if I heard that from Clamp I would wonder why I suddenly turned into a girl and time traveled into the past about 11 years, but sure all right.
Sigh. I am not even attempting to read the raw this time, oh no. The angst levels might simply be too much, I'll wait for the translation, thank you.

Yeah because it'd take too long to translate 20 pages of mostly pictures.

I also find it ironic/coincidental (haha!) that just today I ranted about how I'd given up reading raw!TRC for Japanese practice, and lookit what I just did tonight XD

Y-yeah, I crack myself up ^^;;

Oh great Blogger resized my image THANKS.
Oh, I'm managing just fine. And no, I'm too tired when I get home, and it's far easier to have a sandwich and some yoghourt, whip up an omelette or maybe a salad

>Yoghourt


see, this is why I don't really actively care about my figure - it's pretty fine already, and stress ensures it stays that way XD

lolXD that is pretty wacky!
FUCK. You are one of the worst blogs in recent memory holy shit.

No comments: