Wednesday, June 10, 2009

:3c

I clicked on today's entry mostly because of the opening post, entitled: "You spin me right round baby, right round, like a record babay right round round round".
"Hey I know that song," thought I, "but the lyrics seem different." Then I remembered that Flo Rida (or Florida as I call him) covered it (sort of) recently and did a pretty fucking shitty job at it, which is amazing considering it wasn't really a work of musical genius in the first place.
But I'm getting off topic. Yes, today's topic is the musings of this cunt.
I don't really know what she's talking about, well, ever, but that's highlighted particularly well, I think, in her opening post.
I really want to cry. what was I expecting? some sort of plea? Jennifer thinks all men are like that but I beg to differ.

I don't know what you were expecting. Who is Jennifer? All men are like what? These are questions I will never know the answer to (probably).
I don't need a daily grab fest to feel desired and i definetly understand men not having the attention span...but during? DURING?!??? seriously?

attention span for what? During what? What the fuck is happening?
This post (if you can believe it) does continue on in this manner, and I even bothered to read every word of it, and it never really comes to sense or a solid conclusion, and without anything more to say about it, I think I'll move on.

this phone gets on my nerves.
i don't know how to make it ok.
i don't know how or why i end up in relationships like this.

This is an entirely different post and I still don't know what's happening. Maybe I should start at the beginning and work forward, but that sounds like a lot of work.

should i give in? no. i could marry this man but i know he'd never ask. and....it's over. the honeymoon ended the day he asked me out. i kissed another boy and my romance ended.

Yes, infidelity has been known to end relationships, I think.
it feels like im being pushed out. he said once, .i could never break up with you...because i love you and i wouldnt want to see you hurt. .." so maybe the lack of intamacy is his way of making ME leave.

Yeah good luck with that. I've got this custom Sternguard Veteran squad to work on and I started checking my email regularly, so I'm really busy, and I can't really pay attention to this.
i don't know. would it hurt him if i saw someone else? well then i could be the bad guy. but i know he doesnt want me.

Maybe it's my limited understanding of how the world works, but I think when you break up with someone (as indicated by you not living together anymore) then you're free to see whomever you please.
He's the cutest ever. hes growly and cute. allegedly when my nails lisft theyre actually "rising" ..who knew. Just saying. I love the boyfreind. he's wonderful and he loves de rhet...

Okay I'm not going to make a big deal about spelling and grammar and the whole "making sense" thing this entry because it's becoming increasingly clear I'm dealing with some sort of sentient goo, and frankly any sort of communication must be some sort of feat.
It's sad when I have to sit here...at work and decide wether its worth losing a few minutes on personal to go to the bathroom. I mean grantid, I wouldn't need more than an "average" of 10 minutes a day...but well..I used 5 already cause I couldn't hold it.

Christ where do you work where they ration bathroom minutes? Nazi Germany? Also I think I've found a critical flaw in your brilliant regimented work schedule, Rommel: while you're carefully planning bathroom breaks down to the minute your employees are sassing off on the internet. I don't think that'll make a very productive work force.
i think overall the human race has become
complacent. we whine and lement about our lives
and the plight of others but we are so lazy
we do nothing. it,s as if we expect someone else
to take on the burden.

I'm sorry it's just very bizarre to be schooled in philosophy by someone who has trouble making sense from sentence to sentence.
in reality being a hero
can take only a moments action. an email, a
gesture of kindness....anything.

No, I'm sorry, if you email your best friend and make her feel good you're not a hero. You might be good to your friend, and while that's certainly commendable, you are not a hero.
People throw this term around a lot and it makes me wonder if I'm the only one nerdy enough to have actually looked the word up:
1 a: a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability

There you go, it is, by definition, closed off to humanity. Sure you might accept one of the later, lesser definitions but you're kind of undermining your previous "we are complacent as a species" thing.
i am not without
guilt and its moments like these when my positive
actions are slammed, i realize perhaps their simply
few and far between and therefore aren,t seen
as valor but wastes of time.


Isn't valor, at least in the modern understanding, more about facing your own problems with courage and shit? So wouldn't, by definition, someone who acts with valor be someone who handles their own problems with grace?
i love nothing but
nets an organization that gives misquito nets
to families in africa to protect them from disease
and death and one net costs $10 and will save
an entire family but have i donated....no.

Christ look at this overinflated ego. I DIDN'T DONATE TO CHARITY, THERE IS NO VALOR IN THE WORLD! ALso aren't "hero" and "valor" usually terms ascribed to war and warlike situations? Maybe that's your problem.
i believe
in doing the right thing, i believe in the beauty
the world has to offer and yet allow myself to
be sucked into negativity. i am a sorry sight.
i resolve to do my part. and quit smoking
quit shopping at walmart,lose 10 lbs and donate
to nothing but nets.

So two out of three items in your "doing your part" list involve things that only affect you.
No, I agree, the world is a better place because you no longer buy Twinkies from Wal-Mart. Personally I would suggest not giving a shit (like me) but then again I don't need to lose weight and I don't shop at Wal-Mart so maybe I'm already a valorous hero and just didn't realize it was so hard for other people.
That's right faggots, just call me Achilles Jr.
Life is not as peachy as it once was. even tho work is being kind to me the last couple days, I actually like my haircut (tho too too short), I have 1/2 vente starbucks left and the next year hopefully will prove to be my crowning moment aaaannnnnnnddddd I really do love the boyfriend.

Hopefully next year will be your crowning moment? Can't hope for that, though, because as I once read:
Vita brevis breviter in brevi finietur
"Life is short, and shortly it shall end"
So you don't know. YOU COULD BE DEAD TOMORROW, OF H5N1 "SWINE" FLU AS THAT SEEMS EN VOGUE AT THE MOMENT.

If I don't eat, don't smoke and don't screw what else is there to do?

Oh you could read a book (given your spelling and grammar I don't think you've ever done it before), watch some TV, go outside, go for a jog, play a video game (I SURE LOVE VIDYA GAYMS), paint a picture, pet a puppy-- there's a lot of shit you could do besides those three things.

I will someday, but soemday should be today not someday.

"Someday is not today," wise words from NOCTURNALSHADE.

I'm sick of people asking about my hatchet necklace.

So stop wearing it. Simple solution~
Well I should be going. As I said I'm really busy lately gluing these space marines together. It's a tough job, guarding the Imperium of Man, that's what US HEROES are for.

No comments: