Friday, June 5, 2009

I do love bad poetry

I like it even more when the font is size .5 and italicized. Class act, you.
Today we open with a poem, and it's my favorite kind: it's sort of a riddle.
Let's try and solve this riddle.
The clever people they all cry
You cannot patrol the skies
Men were born without their wings
So stop thinking of such things

I'm going to guess the Wright Brothers.
Your mind it runs wild with you
And they say it will not do
Look at what's before your eyes
Don't waste time by wasting time

Don't waste time by wasting time. That's profound. I don't know who this is, now.
And though you know that shadows lurk
When you tell them it does not work
You cry yourself to sleep at night
You should not, since it's you who's right

Going with Perseus, who killed Medusa.
And I don't know if you've heard
Impossible is just a word
They are all just simply fools
Living life by their concrete rules

Yeah, Perseus.
I tell you that it won't be long
They'll realise that they were wrong
You have what they have lacked
Impossible is not a fact

Or maybe it is the Wright Brothers.
It's weird how when you get older you get interested in new things, or should that be natural? Haha, I think so.

No that's very unnatural. You're supposed to always be interested in the same things until the day you die.
Every night my estranged brother and mother watch The Drs. and if they talk to me, they'll ocassionally tell me that they offer great advice concerning your health, what I don't understand is that every time I go and try to watch it they talk about sex.

>estranged
>talking to them occasionally
hrm. I guess "estranged" does literally mean "to make strange" or to alienate, so estranging a relative wouldn't necessarily imply not speaking to them, but that is common knowledge of how the word works, I think.

Set your calender for June the 6th.

Done. Why am I doing this?

It's drawing day. Two days to go AND I DONT HAVE MY SKETCHBOOK WITH ME!

Oh you draw then. Wow, you really think that warrants me marking my calendar? You are full of yourself.
HEY, SET YOUR CLOCK FOR 9 PM, PEOPLE!
Why would I do that?
I'M GOING TO PLAY FINAL FANTASY THEN!
There are many sites promoting this day and to get things heated up some even prepared contests and the grand prize is Wacom Bamboo Grahics Tablet!

I see, so it's a sort of internet holiday.
I read some in spite of the fact I'm too proud of my individuality and would rather rot than to get near a tutorial.

Oh wow you must suck at drawing. I REFUSE TO LEARN FROM ANYONE BECAUSE LEARNING FROM THE MASTERS WOULD BE COPYING THEM! Don't flatter yourself, I seriously, seriously doubt you are even 1% of the talent Da Vinci was.
Since I'm sure you draw animu, I doubt you could even approach some of the better artists in that style.
Just imagine following a work on someone's Guide To Drawing book, spending countless minutes, many hours and several days trying to make that character perfect to your own standard.
I personally don't think this will help give diversity to a person's imagination, instead limit it.

Or you could, you know, copy them until you get the fundamentals down and then figure out your own style?
He actually drew a woman's womb raw, what I mean is he actually looked at it in some hospital and started sketching it.If you read more about him, don't forget to see his other sketches, you could see that they're very accurate to the human anatomy and that's what I meanby going natural.

No they fucking were not. Look at that picture and then a real womb and tell me it's perfectly round like that. Da Vinci came from the early Renaissance when artists were still clearly influenced by geometric shapes. They were fairly anatomical but to say they are VERY ACCURATE is a fucking exaggeration and you know it.
If you're still perplexed by my thoughts, then just go outside your house or your university and try drawing that stray cat that's drinking water out of a alluminum cup.

Yeah I'm still perplexed by them because you're too much of a genius for my plebeian mind to comprehend, what with such brilliant suggestions as "draw from real life!" and "study models!" God you're a cunt.
Also it's spelled "aluminum" you idiot.
Instead, I'll live you wondering what you'll draw next, what image would you like to capture on paper using your pencil, color, fire and what-else-is-there.
Just keep wondering and imagining.

I'm going to leave you with the word "hubris". I suggest looking it up.

Anyways, I am looking forward for their latest "明日の記憶" which will be released next week.

"ashita no kioku" or "tomorrow's memories". See, I can read Japanese too. It's not difficult.
Last Wednesday I lost my sketchbook, and on Monday, my Dochan found it while we were leaving the bus!
May God Bless you always with goodness! Thank you really!

I hope Nemesis damns you for your pride.

Maybe, I should have explained to them that Christianity is as Islam in this aspect. Good Christians do not have pre-marital sex.
Such an act is again the ten commandments and in fact, dying a virgin is considered a holy act.

Like so many things Christianity, I see they thought this one through.
Everyone dies a virgin. We have a problem.
Personally, I don't consider myself a good christian in terms of visiting mass, praying everyday or fasting during Good Friday (though I am slowly doing my best to strength my ties with God and my soul) But this shouldn't illustrate that I disobey God's words!

Yes, because it's you perhaps your god will overlook your transgressions.
And that's it. The rest of what's left is just her dumb drawings which are kind of okay, I suppose.

No comments: