Friday, June 19, 2009

OH MY GAH

Today's blog is entitled "I Am A Person......" (five periods [three make an ellipsis, brotip]) and I think we're dealing with a cunt. I haven't read any of this yet, but it has to be. I'm going in blind because I am so firm in my faith that this is a cunt that I don't even need to prescreen this to ensure it's A+ material.
Seriously, "I Am A Person"? Why? What kind of redundant nonsense is that? No, I was expecting a sentient dog to be writing this.
The first post is entitled something really long that ends with "a casual theory by a casual amateur (no comma between adjectives -1 for grammar, -4 additionally for it being the title) scholar". This is quite obviously literary theory because only litfags and commoners can get away with using the term "theory" so loosely.
Jumping into the sea of ancient literature, I can't help but notice how badly poorly women were treated.

Oh hi just thought I'd upgrade your grammar. Also I'd probably take off the first part (before the comma) because it's fairly redundant but whatever it's your essay go ahead. Also ancient peoples weren't exactly known for their progressive thinking on women or slavery or pretty much any human rights issue so don't take it personally.
Women were often given as prizes along with other spoils of war. If they had extra-marital affairs, they were branded as whores, and sometimes even executed.

Not necessarily. In Sparta for instance both women and men were encouraged to have children outside of marriage and child raising was seen as a job for the society as a whole to foster camaraderie.
Also in China women could successfully obtain divorces from their husbands during some dynasties.
Might want to be careful with sweeping generalizations like that.
Good grief this is both boring AND stupid.
I went over my list of goals again today. The one I made about....3 years ago?

I've actually done more than half of them. It surprised me.

Ha, ha goals. Let's see.

1. Read The Most Important Books That Have Influenced The World.

Jesus stop with this font. This is ruining EVERYTHING in my post. Also I bet you only made it as far as Gilgamesh before quitting. Quitter.

I've read the first two on the list so far: The Epic of Gilgamesh, and The Egyptian Book of the Dead.

Oh you made it two in. Double, in fact, the length I expected. Congrats.
I re-started reading the Illiad last night.

Well hope that works out for you. Also it's only one "l". The Iliad.
I had the WORST. TAROT. READING. EVER. yesterday.

Well good thing it's superstitious nonsense.

If tarot cards are accurate, I'm going to have one hell of a Summer.

They're not. End of discussion.
It's my birthday.

So far, it's been sucking, because I can't fucking get to sleep. Yes, I'm still scared, but it's not the only thing keeping me awake. I'm sick of sleeping on my brother's cheap futon. It's been two weeks, and it's getting old. Whenever I try to sleep, I get this panicked, trapped feeling, and I start getting restless.

Time to put on my Sigmund Freud glasses.
I even woke my boyfriend up once. He's sleeping on the floor, and it drives me crazy. I struck at a time when he was half-awake. I gently put my arms around him, just for a second, and he woke up, and I scared the bejesus out of him. I didn't want to freak him out, I just wanted a few seconds to not be alone in this insomniac hell.

Great disturb the people who can actually sleep. I know something that'll help you sleep: read one of your own posts.
So longer post slightly less long: princess can't sleep because she wants a blanket. Solution: get a blanket.
Wow this was difficult.

As much as I love my brother, I could never live with him. We just aren't compatible in that way.

In what way is that? The creepy, incestuous way?
Now here's a quiz result that's calling her wise, which is funny because I was thinking the exact opposite. Remember, true wisdom comes not from understanding others, but understanding yourself. I read that on a fortune cookie once I think.

I come close to doing these things, but then I don't. It's because I remember things.

YOU KNOW THINGS AND SHIT MAN? IT'S, LIKE, DEEP OR SOMETHING!
I'm still weak. Because I'm so angry, because I'm opinionated, people think I'm strong. They think I don't take any crap from people.

They have obviously never read your blog before, to think you're strong.
They marked me as a rival and used me as some type of ego benchmark, like,"At least I beat Tracy at this, at least I can do this thing that Tracy can't do."

Sleep with her boyfriend. That'll get her goat.
Or, even better, sleep with her father. That's something she can never do.
Yes, collapse her parents' lives. I am a genius.

They also copied me. Things I would say, opinions, feelings, pop culture obsessions.

Cool that means you're the leader.
No matter how many times I'd repeat the mantra,"Imitation is the highest form of flattery." it didn't take away the fact that they stole opportunities away from me, turned friends away from me, and orchestrated things in such a way that I wouldn't be able to make it to certain social functions.

So be harder to copy. Just get into something they can't possibly follow you on. The problem is you're so damn boring any good idea you have is so bland it could easily fit in with anyone. Also what's your original idea? I read your list, it was shit like "start a band" and "write a book!" Yeah no one has ever done these things before. Not... Every high school kid ever.
I'm bad at dealing with subtle insults.

Well if you slept with all their boyfriends like I was advocating you'd immediately have a leg up on any insult ever, no matter how much of a sick burn it is.
"Your cunt smells rotten."
"yeah well your boyfriend disagrees."
OH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.
High five you miserable whore!
Oh, by the way, you can't win with me. You're always something bad to me.
The rudeness that people direct to you that you can't quite put your finger on. I'm a straight-forward person. After a few toothy remarks, I start yelling. Then they pull the whole,"Ohhh, why are you so mean to MEEE!? What have I done? People always hate me...." It's like, no shit people hate you. You're so god damn rude and drippy.

... So say that? "Everyone hates you. You will miss everything cool in life and die angry."

Moral of the story: don't hang around people who purposefully make you feel like crap.
Only took you 21 years. I'm proud.
HOLY SHIT I LOVED IT! IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME, OMG, EMBALMING FLUID IN THE MOUTH? ARE THEY TAKING INSPIRATION FROM MY DREAMS?

Yes, Sam Raimi, who directed The Evil Dead, Army of Darkness and Darkman needed protips for how to make a creepy movie from your dreams. Putz.
There was this TOTAL dudely bro at the theater.

Did you highfive him?

Ok, this is disgusting and creepy, so don't read it if you....are delicate or something.

Well if you can handle it I'm sure I can, Mrs. "I need the lights on after seeing a horror movie".
My brother got crabs from something, probably a public restroom. I might have it too,

... Oh my no. I was being, to use a popular 19th century term, "flippant" when I called you out on incest, but apparently I was being rightly accurate.
so I used chemical shampoo for pubic lice just in case. We're detoxing his apartment as well. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

So Tracy (that's her name by the way hi Tracy) has crotch critters, but that's not half as serious as incest with her brother. Double gross.

Your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?

"I'M PREGNANT WITH MY BROTHER'S SPAWN! ALSO IN BEFORE A GOD PUNISHES ME LIKE I'M IN OVID'S METAMORPHOSES!" Myrrha turned into a Myrrh tree for having an incest baby with her own father, Tracy can turn into... Err...
NOOOOOOOOO! Time to get an abortion...

An abortion because if she let it gestate it'd have flippers. That's the unspoken part, I know it.
Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
I don't understand a single word you just said.

AREN'T YOU LUCKY. (type "Soulja Boy" into Youtube).
Well for two entries in a row I have enjoyed this. Usually it's kind of boring but Tracy and Ralph or whatever were interesting people. Not people I'd like to know, mind, but they were certainly characters. Ralph for being a barely closeted homosexual and Tracy for having an incestuous relationship with her brother.

No comments: