Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh. My. God.

So today I came across my first blog that had an age warning. "Only click here if you're 14 or older!" it said. Sweet, PG-13 sex scenes, or so I reckoned.
Needless to say it wasn't anything as great as seeing a dark half second of side boob. In fact, one might argue this is a horror of the internet instead of something fantastic.
Ever read the Cthulhu mythos and wondered what knowledge could be so horrible that it causes madness? Or been playing Warhammer and wondered how the shadow of the warp could be so horrific it causes psyker heads to explode?
Well now I'm starting to get a vision of how that might work, and it has something to do with this:
http://community.livejournal.com/babyfur/643042.html
For those fortunate enough to have remained ignorant to this phenomena so far: allow me to educate you.
I'll tell you the same story I was taught to understand (and hate) the furry:
Billy and Joey have to do a research project on Cheetahs. They both go home and type it into Google. They even find where Cheetahs live!
They both present their projects the next day and get an A. Billy goes home and hangs his paper on the refrigerator, then goes outside.
Joey decides to make an anatomically correct fursuit, complete with dickhole cut out so he can fuck other people in fursuits in the ass.
So that's a furry. While what consenting adults do behind closed doors is really none of my goddamn business (and I could give a shit how many dickholes your fursuit has cut into it) these furries are renowned for causing huge fucking drama for no reason.
Indeed, if they found this post (fat chance) I could easily stir up drama simply because I posted something NEGATIVE ABOUT THEIR PRECIOUS LIFESTYLE.
Oh yeah, that's another problem. They call "fetishes" "lifestyles". Foot fetishists keep that shit to themselves. It's their own private shame, and no one faults them for it. But these furries flaunt this shit all over the place like it somehow makes them a superior human. I had a class with this one guy once who insisted on being called "Fox" and wore a stuffed fox tail on a belt daily.
That's the level of nuttiness that swirls around this fetish, like a tornado of shit.
But on to the actual blog.
First entry is about "clorophyll (sic)". "What, that stuff that gives plants their green color?" I asked to no one in particular. "No. This is furries we're talking about, after all!" replied no one.
Mmmm.
Every so often the subject of Chlorophyll comes up in our circles, usually in question to it's effectiveness. I have some observations I think worth sharing/confirming.

Like some cubs I know, we have had a desire to go "full cub" by messing our diapers whenever and wherever we please. I'll admit, I am one of those freakazoids that gets a thrill from such things; but that is an issue for another post. The rest of the community rightfully frowns upon this, because we try and not bring anyone else into our fantasy by offending them with our odiferous britches. Using chlorophyll addresses this issue in a grand fashion.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. By the way, furries, like most things on the internet, have the incredible ability to mutate to the point where you're sure this is one guy in Oklahoma posting. No one could be that freakishly specific about their kink.
I've been taking Clorophyll religiously for about ten days now. I got 30 generic, 60mg capsules from Whole Foods for $5.99 (plus tax). 100 mg capsules were available for $8.99.

I have no idea what Chlorophyll does to a human system, but I can only imagine altering the flora of your gut that much would cause insane problems.

1. The label says "once a day", but I was told a long time ago to take one or two at every meal. The chlorophyll works directly with the food as well as the digestive system. If I have a spicy food like pizza or a burrito, I'll take two capsules.

What pizza is spicy?
2. Chlorophyll seems to make me "retain", at least at the outset. So far I have consumed about 10 times more food than I have evacuated (yes, I keep track of these kinds of things). I must have gained 8 pounds in the last week from retention alone, otherwise I don't know where else it goes, and when (or if) it'll ever come out.

Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ. I hope it never comes out and you get sepsis.
To keep this post shorter than my recent behemoths I'm going to move on, but I'd like to mention this post is only half over. He goes on about the wonders of chlorophyll for another nine paragraphs.
Going back, I come to this:
http://community.livejournal.com/babyfur/631504.html
Whoever this is paid for that. I can only imagine it cost around thirty dollars. An enterprising person might notice the poor quality of it and decide to make these things for those idiots full time, and let me tell you: others are way ahead of you. That's right: this fetish has grown so much there are leeches who can do this practically full time.
Happy berfday to da most awesome-est husky(except for me, but we can pretend for today) in teh whole wide world, LSH, enjoy it, wherever you are.

(note that I am a day ahead of most of you... it's the 28th here)

Apparently they do type like that. Also I would like to point out, no one involved is actually a dog. They may pretend they are, but they are, in fact, a human.
Many furries claim some sort of spiritualism from this, sort of like animism or totemism (so like how Native Americans might have believed in great animal spirits) but unlike a legitimate spiritual practice they think they actually have animal spirits trapped in them, somehow.
Also if this were true I would think you'd occassionally find a furry claiming to be a sperm whale or a snail or something, but oddly 90% of furries are foxes. Go figure.
Now there's an entire post about bubble baths. What.
The next post was made in 2015. Apparently they can travel through time.
You're a Foxkitty?

My interest in Furry is more casual at this point, but if/when I develop a furry persona she will probably be a polymorph who spends most her time in the shape of a fox or a cat. Either that or as a Fox who acts like a Cat or something.

And I could probably friend a few more babyfurs.

Niao! :)

A furry persona. That really does speak volumes about the whole supposed "spiritual" angle of this. A persona is, at least classically, a mask. For theater. That is, a mask you put on to become like someone else, not actually someone else.
In psychiatry it is the personality we put on for others, based on our current social situation.
A cynic might take this choice of words and say this entire "lifestyle" is contrived for the purpose of attention.
So that's it. That's all I have.
My advice for everyone, not just people who run blogs, is to not be a furry. It turns you into a cunt.

No comments: