Friday, June 1, 2012

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I CAN'T FIND BLOGS I HAVEN'T ALREADY REVIEWED PLEASE HELP.
Crisis averted.
Girl who likes writing gay fanfiction.
NEVER SEEN THIS EVER.
Whew. That is all I can say.

I'm so happy to have finished that chapter of SMSF because honestly? I wasn't sure I would. So much stuff has been going on. I'm just so glad to have gotten this far with the longest WIP I've written, at roughly 18,000 words. And it's going to be a lot longer.
Wow 18,000 words--
that's almost a short story.
I can't wait to finish this fic, because the ideas for it are buzzing around in my head like flies. I really shouldn't enjoy torturing the characters so much. ;)

But expect good things, children. Expect good things.
After you just stated you enjoy torture you probably shouldn't end your post with "expect good things, children".
Not really an image you want to give people.
Here's a drawing of Kirk and Spock from Star Trek about to kiss--
I'll just go ahead and link this so everyone can enjoy the full spectacle.
After they've agreed they're 14 or older, naturally.
Hey guys, me again. So, I'm in the midst of writing my first sci-fi fiction story (that's non-fanfiction, btw. Novel format.)
Nonfiction fiction.
That is indeed a novel format. Not going to lie here.
and need some feedback. I've written two other unpublished novels in different genres before, so the writing part isn't new to me. Here's an excerpt from my prologue of the novel tentatively titled "Salvage", due to events that take place later in the story. I'd really like your opinion. Try not to mentally compare this to Trek. That's the last thing I want.
I will try my hardest to not compare this to Star Trek but honestly--
after the picture you just uploaded and telling me not to do it it's probably going to happen.
Lights flashed red before his eyes and he panicked. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to go. He wasn’t trained for this kind of thing.

Scanners screeched at him that he was off course Captain, off course Captain, off course Captain, like he didn’t already know that he was. His viewing screen was now covered in dust and he couldn’t see a thing. When the autopilot informed him that the shuttle had switched to manual drive, he knew that the cloaking shield had malfunctioned.
Because a cloak would definitely also be a shield--
and when it fails naturally the ship would switch to autopilot--
already I'm having trouble suspending disbelief.
Also a captain would totally be piloting his own ship--
and also he wouldn't be trained for emergency situations.
He's just captain
of a space vessel.
He would fail this mission if he were discovered on this planet without his cloaking device.
But if he were discovered with the cloaking device mission fucking success, I guess.
He was almost glad that by the looks of things, he was about to die in a fiery shuttle crash instead of reporting back to the spacecraft Origin with a failed mission and a wrecked ship.
Because wrecking in space totally means you can report back to HQ.
There's not like a vacuum or anything in space.
Or even better from the sounds of this?
Landing your entry to an alien atmosphere at too steep an angle. You definitely won't be ripped apart by friction or burn to death or anything.
Almost, because fear was bubbling in his chest like a pot of boiling water. He was going to die, for real. Really die here, alone, on an alien planet far away from his destination point. No one would know where to find him, even if they returned to this star system to search for his body.
BECAUSE CRASH LANDING ON AN ALIEN PLANET WOULD MEAN THERE WOULD BE REMAINS TO RECOVER.
Also a society capable of intergalactic travel isn't capable of sending a distress signal. Brilliant.
This story is awesome.
Skipping ahead--
He punched in codes on the transmitter, hopefully beaming the signal in the right direction of his planet, and recorded a message to her. Tefe, he stated his own name, crash, desert, Sol System, mission fail.
OH WOW SOL SYSTEM!
THAT'S WHERE I LIVE!
No really it is.
That's Earth.
It just ends.
That whole "crashing in our solar system" bullshit is never explained.
This is wonderful.
Xbox's are cool, people. They just are. I bought the new-gen 360 two days ago, and it is amazing. Like for instance, the power button. It's not even a "button", per se. It's more of a touch sensor.  
And if you move it even an inch while it's on it shreds the disc beyond repair!
In an age where the Sony Discman has been a thing for over 20 years!
Spock is always asserting that, while the other crew members are subseptible to injuries, fatigue, and space illnesses, he is quite immune thank you very much! He refuses shore leave, works longer shifts, and rarely if ever takes the time to rest. When his fellow crew members inquire about his ability to carry on at the rate he's going, Spock simply reminds then that he's superior due to his Vulcan heritage.
Yeah remember how Spock was always arrogantly claiming he was superior instead of simply stating he didn't feel emotions?
So, eventually Spock runs himself into the ground, winds up coming down with some sort of nasty space flu, and is too damn proud to admit to his weakness. 
Remember how Spcok was always prideful and arrogant?
Man I sure do.
He tries to hide it all from everyone and keep going at his crazy pace. Eventually Kirk catches on and some lovely H/C ensues.
Rating: M for some graphic sexual material.
I hope you enjoy this! ^^ Please note that I am inferring that Spock was hit by his breakup with Uhura fairly hard, but doesn't still have real feelings for her. Rest easily, my fellow Kirk/Spock fangirls. =3
May have turned out more angsty that the Anon would have liked. I'm sorry!!! I just love angst!Spock. :P
I love the angst!Spock bullshit. I remember a long time ago I suggested some other dumb cunt made that up and was the only doing it.
Man those were great times.
Great times of ignorance, that is.
Anyway I managed to reach her first post which involved Kirk impregnating Spock.
Somehow.
Let's not dwell on this.
Goodbye.

No comments: