Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I AM BLIND

Apparently. Either that or this person has incredible vision.
No just kidding she's a stupid cunt who has no thought at all for her (nonexistent) readers.
I found this cunt through my new haunt, ONTD_Political.
Apparently Oreos made an ad in support of gay pride--
and people were offended--
so of course ONTD_Political was offended at their offense.
Also some people considered this a cynical bid by Kraft food to gain support.
Probably true but frankly who gives a shit.
I like to think some asshole like me is head of the Kraft advertising department and decided this would be the best way to troll the maximum number of people with the least effort.
10 minutes in Photoshop and BAM.
Ladies & gentlemen,

What a strange time to be an artist…

In this time and place, what does it mean to be “transgressive?” What does “radical behavior” mean when the Tea Party lunatics are perceived as defenders of democracy and Glen Beck as a defender of free speech?
What does it mean to be a guy who makes fun of blogs on the internet?
In this time and place, what does it mean to "tell jokes"? What does "shut the fuck up you stupid cunt" mean when THE ENTIRE ENTRY IS A LINK TO TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR--

 Remember the Bush era? What the hell is performance art, pregunto, when a theological cowboy runned the so-called “free world” as if he were directing a spaghetti western on the wrong set?
Runned.
You know, the past tense of run?
IRREGULAR VERBS ARE YOU CRAZY?
Runned isn't even some bizarro past participle no one has heard of like "swum".
Swum is a word, incidentally.
I have swum.
I swear to Christ that is grammatically correct.
Shit like that is why Latin is still inherently superior to English, incidentally.
What is science fiction when creationism becomes official policy?
Warhammer 40,000 6th edition comes out June 30th by the way.
MY BODY
IS READY
What the hell is performance when Conan the Barbarian became governor of California twice in a reality show called “California?”
Well he did conquer Cimmeria with his own hands.
I WILL CONQUER THIS LAND OF AQUILONIA ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Coño, I ask myself rhetorically, what else is there to “transgress?” Who can artists shock, challenge, enlighten?  
How about you paint something that looks like something?
Or sculpt something that looks like a person?
Who is listening? What else should I do or say tonight? Should I improvise more? Give birth to yet another performance persona on stage, “America’s most wanted inner demon?” Should I burn my bra or my green card at the steps of the Museum of Contemporary Art? Bear my soul at the altar of despair? Masturbate in the name of democracy and freedom?
Don't even bother. It won't be as cool as that picture of a Space Marine elbowing an Eldar in the face or that other one of a Black Templar looking hardcore.
 Curse Jehovah or Allah? Show up naked at the Alamo with my red stilettos and black cane? Auction my left testicle on eBay?
Here's an idea:
kill yourself.
End of performance piece.
Here's a picture of a cute Asian chick inexplicably--
while appreciated I don't think she'll cover up for this mess of a blog.
Gamers get hella uncomfortable over male sexuality too. Can you imagine a “good male character who just happens to be wearing sexually exploitative outfits because he’s ok with his masculinity?” Constantly has the camera pan lovingly over his asscrack and firm glutes, and big ole dangly ballsack that is totes sweaty from all this MMA and soldiering. Time to hit the showers, and do you, personally, think it’s ok to have a long slow pan up the dude’s package (indiscreetly hidden in a jock of course), to his chiseled physique and erect nipples (pierced). He’s not even a Bond-esque confident man, he’s basically a weird Bowie caricature that’s constantly having near-dickslips in every single cinematic as the completely nonsexualized female characters do their business of being gruff and shooting dudes and advancing the plot. Finally, at the end he falls in love (out of nowhere) and/or is killed by the big baddie.
This is a new thing girl gamers like to argue. That really muscly men aren't sexualized because it's a male power fantasy.
Ignoring for the moment that I could argue the oversexualized female characters are a female power fantasy (because who can say what someone will consider a power fantasy):
 Average male character in FFXIV.
I know his nipples aren't pierced a la the post you made but FFXIV doesn't really have many piercing options.
And I wouldn't be surprised to see it in FFXIV. Nor would I care, honestly.
As long as you can punch Garuda right in the snatch you can have as many cock piercings you want.
We are again confronted with one of the most vexing aspects of advanced industrial civilization: the rational character of its irrationality.
...
Not a fucking sentence.
 the rational character of its irrationality what?
not sure if i am particularly irritable today or if everything really was extra fucking shit today

helllll
A WOMAN BEING IRRATIONAL
I'LL INFORM THE VATICAN
 there is this creature,
it burrows 15cm into the tree of its namesake
it lives there feeding on the flesh of the opening it has made.

It lives there for 5 years until

it metamorphoses into a moth, but only for 48 hours, when it will then die.
Wow that's really pretentious.
Also moths are fucking assholes.
did i feel happy because i was free? or free because i was happy?
WHOAAAAAAA SO FUCKING DEEP
HOLY
SHIT
DID I FEEL PISSED BECAUSE I HAD TO READ THIS CRAP
OR BECAUSE I HAD TO READ THIS CRAP I WAS PISSED?
 it's so very hot today.
today i
found a simply amazing art journal
took about an hour attempting to translate a 6 word latin sentence.
What kinda idiot are you?
Even someone who speaks 0 Latin can Google a Latin dictionary, Christ.
Sure it may not be the most accurate translation ever but you'll get the gist.
i've been remembering my dreams lately.
i've been awaking and being sleepless and slipping
backwards
into sleep.
I had a dream space marines crashed into the grocery store I worked at and proceeded to burn everything.
It was the best dream I've ever had.
6th edition June 30th.
Ohhh goodness. And that's the end of another riveting installment of this crap.
Whining, whining, pretentious pictures and words, microfont, stark white background--
I actually haven't seen one of these blogs in a long time. I'd like to think we've moved past this kind of shit but clearly we'll never move past this shit.

No comments: