Friday, June 22, 2012

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT

Get ready for this~
My body...
Is ready.
Err--
I don't actually know why I linked this blog, actually.
What am I doing with my life?
Please respond.
I found this post on ONTD_Political bitching about how much white people made (on average) versus anyone else-- and this woman suggested the solution was for white people to stop reproducing.
Or black people could stop reproducing too. That'd also work, wouldn't it?
But no, you can't say it like that or you get moderated.
A breaking story about how a kind, quiet man stepped in to help a new bride get back home.

Mary Menth Andersen was 31 years old at the time and had just married Norwegian Dag Andersen. She was looking forward to starting a new life in Åsgårdstrand in Vestfold with him. But first she had to get all of her belongings across to Norway. The date was November 2nd, 1988.
Breaking story about shit that happened in 1988.
Not too breaking, is it?
Or news moves slower than the speed of me giving a fuck.
At the airport in Miami things were hectic as usual, with long lines at the check-in counters. When it was finally Mary’s turn and she had placed her luggage on the baggage line, she got the message that would crush her bubbling feeling of happiness.

-You’ll have to pay a 103 dollar surcharge if you want to bring both those suitcases to Norway, the man behind the counter said.
Mary had no money. Her new husband had travelled ahead of her to Norway, and she had no one else to call.
-I was completely desperate and tried to think which of my things I could manage without. But I had already made such a careful selection of my most prized possessions, says Mary.

Although she explained the situation to the man behind the counter, he showed no signs of mercy.
-I started to cry, tears were pouring down my face and I had no idea what to do. Then I heard a gentle and friendly voice behind me saying, That’s OK, I’ll pay for her.
That poor man would probably lose his job if he made an exception. What is it with women thinking crying and whining will let the rules bend to their favor?
And it works. I did it just yesterday-- this cunt was bitching on the phone about a fruit basket.
Can you believe that shit? Woman, the rules state I need a 24 hour notice. Your 45 minute notice isn't quite the amount of time I need.
So I eventually agree after she goes from whiny to pissy and I know managers are going to be involved and it's just going to end the same way: with me making a fucking fruit basket.
So I make it.
Then she doesn't pick it up.
If there were any justice in the world I'll be able to shove it straight up her ass at some point in my life.
Mary turned around to see a tall man whom she had never seen before.
-He had a gentle and kind voice that was still firm and decisive. The first thing I thought was, Who is this man?
Adam Jensen from Deus Ex.
Although this happened 20 years ago, Mary still remembers the authority that radiated from the man.
-He was nicely dressed, fashionably dressed with brown leather shoes, a cotton shirt open at the throat and khaki pants, says Mary.
She was thrilled to be able to bring both her suitcases to Norway and assured the stranger that he would get his money back. The man wrote his name and address on a piece of paper that he gave to Mary. She thanked him repeatedly. When she finally walked off towards the security checkpoint, he waved goodbye to her.
Except Deus Ex takes place on the 2020s. 
The piece of paper said ‘Barack Obama’ and his address in Kansas, which is the state where his mother comes from. Mary carried the slip of paper around in her wallet for years, before it was thrown out.
-He was my knight in shining armor, says Mary, smiling.
Ohhhh wow he's still a mediocre president.
Okay, I'm done being political for the week. Oh, and I just want to finish this post by saying that the way Barack rolls up his sleeves just gets me so hot inside. 
But that's okay, according to my pussy sensitivity class, that's just a woman being empowered and breaking down race barriers.
But if I take a liking to Asian girls I'm an imperialist bastard.
No, that's great, really.
Here's a quiz she took that called her 80% liberal.
It only called me 55% liberal, so clearly someone here is an asshole.
Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday.

I don't like Turkey. I don't like stuffing. Overall, I dislike sitting down for big "feast" meals.

Plus, more than any other holiday, (except for Columbus Day) it irks me that this holiday commemorates all the foul treatment of Native American Indians. It'd be nice if perhaps donations were made for Reservations because I am sure there are some Native Americans on reservations without much food to eat today.  
It is a bullshit holiday but whatever.
I still remember how insufferable my Native American Literature class became around Thanksgiving.
Holy shit.
In any case, I'm not a holiday person. Especially superficial holidays like this. I like the 4th of July only because it falls in the middle of the summer and it's a good excuse to spend the day at a park or have a barbeque and watch fireworks. I like Halloween because at least you can dress up in costumes and eat tons of chocolate (much better than turkey). But Thanksgiving... never liked it. I'd even go to work today if I had the choice. 
I hate superficial holidays...
But all of the holidays I like I like them for superficial reasons.
March 15 should be a holiday I think.
THE DEATH OF CASESAR
TRULY A DAY TO ME MOURNED
Anyway this blog is zzzz boring so I'm leaving.
Possibly forever.
Fuck blogs
fuck people with blogs
fuck everthing

No comments: