Monday, June 11, 2012

Guess the gender

I guess woman.
Woman.
50% sure.
(For the curious I was Pikachu at first but then soon afterwards something happened to the file where I had to delete and start again- and then I became Squirtle the second time... eh whatever, my partner is a Charmander, who has kind of always been my favourite Pokemon in the anime as a kid, I always thought he was adorable- plus Charizard could fly, what's not awesome about that?)
What's not awesome about Charizard?
Stats
move pool
typing
50% damage from stealth rock
slow
glass cannon
I am now however shipping Hero/Partner to a disturbing degree. Which makes me wonder if that's some weird self insert abomination. Even if of course everyone gets the same dialogue regardless, with only your names switched. It's just a good story, better then I expected, and I'm sometimes weak to best friends ending up as romantic partners.
Can't resist the urge to write a gay romance about two video game animals--
Gotta be a girl, right?
I have the sudden urge to write fanfics again after a long dry spell. This is rather typical since I should be working on something else. (Namely the fact I have the chance to be published in a scientific journal along with my lab partner within the same paper). It's really just going to be our projects condensed though so really most of the work is finished.
PUBLISHED IN A SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL!
Why do I question the possibility of someone who writes fanfiction being intelligent enough to get published in a peer reviewed scientific journal?
I kind of also have an idea for a multichapter My Little Pony: FIM fic, but I am absolutely terrible at writing multichapter fics until the end.
I dunno, though--
My Little Pony shit.
That's usually guys, isn't it?
I can't believe there is a period in my life where I'm questioning whether or not a person interested in My Little Pony is a man or a woman.
Also I'm still amazed someone who is old enough to be in college is interested in My Little Pony.
I mean come the fuck on.
Right so there's this girl okay? She's kind of in my flat/dorm etc.

She's gay, I'm pan (and a girl... you do know that right?)
FULL POINTS I'M THE BEST WOOOOOO
She's a nice person and she's pretty interesting and everything. I have... had thoughts in that direction actually a few weeks ago. (You know what I mean), but kind of put it to the side, thinking it would be too complicated. Not only because we share some living space but also because... I'm not out to my family really. And have kind of decided t wimp out ando 'put it off' until say I ever bring home a girl (I'd tell them before hand!). First time I was set up with a girl was awkward because of my fears related in that area. I wasn't sure if I was attracted to her (this dorm mate)... though things could begin if I let them I guess. So yeah, some possibilities.
This is really uninteresting.
Also are you seriously asking whether or not you should date someone?
On the internet?
And you're asking this of strangers?
If it has gone this far then I suspect the answer to your dilemma is no.
Anyway, a few minutes ago, just after we went to the pub she comes back to my door, she says she would like to date me, but also that she has a lot of things on and doesn't want to lead me on because she had stuff on etc.

My response:

"Well... let's see how it goes!" -awkard smile?- Oh geez I wish I knew what my expression was...

Her: "Okay I'll just leave now before heh, I embarass myself."
Christ.
Clearly you should be pursuing a relationship.
Any relationship. At all.

I'm confused. What just happened there? Did I just mess up? I wasn't intending to turn her down completely or accept... I just AGH!
I kind of suck sometimes and getting things across myself. I think I did look suprised but. I didn't know what to say...
Is that why you identify as "pansexual" which had to be laboriously and confusingly explained to me once and I'm still not entirely sure how it differs from bisexuality?
So you have more people to whom you can awkwardly throw yourself?
Do I want a relationship with this girl? I'm not sure what I feel precisely. I'm a bit confussled even about the offer really too. But was my response appropriate? (I am woefully inexperienced with relations of either gender, let's just say). And yeah I know we're like a whole decade ahead of the millenium but try telling that to some of my family members.
Well no, you didn't handle it well, but your response wasn't exactly inappropriate--
when it comes to human interaction there isn't really a right or a wrong answer so asking if your response was appropriate proves you aren't really ready for a relationship.

ghFor those of you who may not know my dad is a doctor (so is my mum).

The hospital my dad works out is shutting down certain services. It already shut down surgery a few months ago (the hospital is real small).

My dad is in medicine but they have another meeting... they might be shutting down more things. 
Whatashame.
And that's it.
This blog kind of decays into a massive CSS error.
I didn't know you could do that on Livejournal but apparently you can--

No comments: