Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh that's fucking great

You have to be 18+ to read today's blog. I'm going to need at least two forms of photo ID before I let you into this entry.
Today's WB:

What do you like to do when you can't get to sleep?

I like to hum Cars songs and play the drums on my mattress.

The internet , tv , online radio , reading fanfiction , eat my left over dinner and just waiting for me to go to bed .

I have a hard time sleeing eveing i about to go somewhere .

I have a hard time not speaking like a recently thawed caveman.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done to impress someone? Did it work?

I've been playing that new Fist of the North Star game today and whatever the craziest thing this bitch has done isn't half as crazy as the wringer Kenshiro goes through for this Yuria bitch.
He kills at least 20 scores of men that I know of in that entire animu before he even reaches Shin.
But before that Yuria jumps the roof to her doom but not really because some shadowy types rescue her but Kenshiro doesn't know that so Shin's already dead and then Yuria catches that same disease Toki has even though Toki had radiation sickness I thought--
Whew, that plot's all over the place.

Well, not much ... the only thing crazy thing i done to impress an guy is dress up in really sexy outfits and draw love pictures.

Ok ok i'm to shy for anything !

Sexy outfits.
It should be a felony to make "sexy outfits" in sizes greater than, errr, 6.
Is 6 big or small know? I know they were going to change the size to make fatties feel better but then I don't know what happened.

Hello everyone !

Halloween is now over .

Posted at 7:05 PM November 1st. I guess it is.
Oh that's fucking great. A post entitled "2 days until Halloween" and I have to agree that I want to see content "not suitable for minors" and the post is empty. So far this cunt hasn't even said a bad word let alone a racy thought.

How do you feel about public versus private schooling?

No strong feeling one way or another.

Now, now i went to a public schools all my life and well i guess to say my high school years was horrorble . Since i never went to a private school ,but my only anwser is online schooling .

Actually on second thought fuck public schools if this is what they spawn.
"Horrorble."

What are the three all-time greatest summer songs?

SIIIITTIN' IN THE MORNIN' SUN, I'LL BE SITTIN' WHEN THE EVENING COME
WATCHING THE SHIPS ROLL IN, THEN I'LL WATCH 'EM ROLL AWAY AGAIN, YEAH
I'M SITTIN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY, WATCHING THE TIIIIIDE ROOOOLL AWAY OOOOH
I'M SITTIN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY, WASTIN' TIIIIIIIIIME~
I LEFT MY HOME IN GEORGIA, HEADED FOR THE 'FRISCO BAY
'CAUSE I'VE HAD NOTHING TO LIVE FOR AND LOOKS LIKE NOTHING'S GONNA COME MY WAY
Is that a summer song?

There to many ...... for me to remember.

>missing a verb
>wrong "to"
>ten thousand ellipsis
That's like five spankings.

What subject you like to become more knowledgeable about, and why?

Yes, hi I'd like to answer for marychanel if I may: she'd like to be more knowledgeable about spelling and grammar.
There so much things to learn in life ,but the one subject i can be more knowledgeable is art history and cooking.

>the one subject
>lists two things
AWWW COME ON. You're not even trying now.
Now here's a writer's block called "Comfortably Numb" and I'm not even reading it.
PINK FLOOOOYD TIME

What's your favorite example of how technology has made your life better?

In my lifetime we have gone from 1 GB hard drives being huge to transferring more in a 24 hour period than 20 of those shits can hold over the internet.
So I'm going to vote "cable internet".

Cell phones and the internet and things are a little bit better now , but it's still a long way to go.

>long way to go
FROM WHAT TO WHAT? We've gone from, in my full lifetime, practically no one having the internet to EVERYONE HAS IT ON THEIR CELLPHONE.
HOW MUCH MORE PROGRESS DO YOU NEED BEFORE YOU CUNTS ARE HAPPY?
FUCK YEAH COMFORTABLY NUMB HAS AN AWESOME GUITAR SOLO
It's hard, it's really hard. It's been one year since michael jackson pass away last year and i still missed him .

What, were you a close friend or member of the family?
It's not like he'd recorded a good song since the 80s.

So for this day i'm seeing this is it and i feel sad that the tour will never happen and but if he was still alive the tour would have been the grandest tour ever .

No one would have given two shits. It's just because he died, stop being silly.
Some books are inspirational. Others are intellectually stimulating or emotionally comforting.
Then there are those juicy, mindless reads that are only good for a plane ride or the beach. Which books or authors fall under this last category?

Question filled with useless information, hello.

I can only think thew things, mangas, comics and "An midsummer's night dream" .

Oh yeah, "An" Midsummer's Night Dream is light beach reading. You know, just deals with Perseus and Oberon and shit. Lovable scamps everyone is familiar with.
I got some bad news for me , well as of last night my great-grandfather has pass away as of last night.

I'm suddenly reminded of that scene in The Matrix where Neo sees the black cat twice and it's deja vu and oh no that's when they've changed something in The Matrix.
Have you even had a moment, an hour, or a day that renewed your faith in the fundamental goodness of humankind?

No it has pretty much been downhill since birth.
On that note I think another glooooorious entry in the annals of "Edie Finds a Corpse" draws to a close.

No comments: