Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAAAAAAAAAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving come early. Well, Thanksgiving is tomorrow but I don't update on Thursdays.
Or Mondays usually anymore.
Anyway today we have Chillpenguin666. Dang, son! Is that a username with a Mega Man X character and 666 in it? That's pretty fucking intense! All it needs is "SSJ", "Dark" and a reference to Naruto and we're in business.
Anyway today's WB (I keep wanting to write "EQ" but that's a teaching thing. I write too many lesson plans anymore [EQ stands for "essential question" incidentally]).
If you celebrate Thanksgiving, do you have any favorite TV shows or events that you associate with this holiday? If so, why do you love them?

What's that cartoon movie featuring the pilgrim boy and the Indian boy and a talking beaver or something?
It's like the most boring thing ever created?
I dunno Thanksgiving doesn't have the same draw as Halloween or Christmas in terms of specials.

They're aren't as much thanksgiving specials as you'd think.

They are sure aren't.

And rugrats thanksgiving. And I usually get drunk.

Rugrats Thanksgiving and drinking to intoxication. O ye mortal coil.

Sometime I just don't know what to do. My heart bleeds for the 'Hoff but our love can never be real. Sometime it makes me want to scratch my wrists with a thumb tack until it's raw.

Wow we're going back in time now. This entry is almost a year old. Why on earth would you quit Livejournal for an entire year only to answer today's writer's block? Was it so interesting that it caused a comeback?
Wow.
Also by "the 'Hoff" I have to assume you mean David Hasselhoff and then I have to assume you're trolling me because unless you're German (Max Garil Kristich might be actually, good work putting your full name on your Blog) no one can even tolerate the guy.
I don't get Germans.
Happy birthday, J.K. Rowling! Which of her seven Harry Potter novels do you think is the most satisfying read?

Dante's Inferno.
Wait, no--
The Odyssey.
The Count of Monte Cristo.
Frankenstein.
Dracula.
Twilight I guess?
Fuck I'm not very good at this.

order of the phoniex

Better than this guy at least. Order of the "Phoniex" indeed.
I'm sure he meant "Phoenix". God knows what he was trying to spell with a 'ph' and an 'x' if not that.
Phalanx I suppose.

2 finals 2 papers.Lets get busy.
Lot of good records of late.
Home soon. Maybe summer classes.
Her name is sarah. It's been a while, but I think I have something here.
Blackest night is coming....

Jesus Christ. Joining thoughts-- difficult.
Final Fantasy XIV patch tomorrow.
Playing Pokemon--
Bored.

That damn dream again....it's always a little different, but the message is always the same.

It needs to stop.

I'm not sure what "it" is but I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops today and I have yet to meet anything or anyone that isn't stopped cold by a SPAS-12 shot to the chest.
I'd forgotten I could actually write in this,

So what, you just sit there and stare at the text editor and wonder why it's the most boring game of Tetris ever?
"NO PIECES FALL I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN--"
or excuse me "KLEINE NICHT STUUK GELEBST WAS EST NICHT--"
Fucking Germans.

I failed a class. Went on an adderaol binge and crashed and couldn't get the work done.

Maybe I have a drug problem.

All I wanna do is read xmas comics, listen to type o, play megaman and pleasure myself. I should say I'm streesed, but after reading carlys post I feel that's disrespectful.

Nothing more stressful than playing Megaman and masturbating.
Seriously what's wrong with this guy?

I got stiches at a dying fetus concert.

That stopped me cold for about a full minute.
Stitches at a Dying Fetus concert. I assume that's a band and not people who make music by killing the unborn.
At what point do you stop and have what alcoholics call a moment of clarity?
Getting the shit kicked out of you at a Dying Fetus concert.
Oh, and I'm giving up smoking-again. The negatives are outweighing the positives, and I'm spending way too much money.

... Positives to smoking.
Outside of "looking like Solid Snake" I can't think of one.
Maybe, that is. Somehow I doubt "Chillpenguin666" looks like a hardened veteran equipped with future technology but you get where I'm going with this.
I'm so happy with death magnetic-it's not the greatest metallica album, but,it's actually better than I expected. I was thinking it would be decent, but they came back with something that I can listen to multiple times-which is rare for me, with all the records I review.It's already a contender for album of the year.I'm actually excited to hear a lot of these songs live(which i'm going).

In short, thank you metallica, for bringing me back to a time in high school-when metallica ruled my world.

On a scale from 1 to Hot Topic how much black do you think this guy wears?
Well, I'm horny again. That's the start of something bad.

Oh, hello. What the fuck? Who starts an entry with that?
Horny leads to bored. Bored leads to lonely. Lonely needs to god knows how long depression over not having a girlfriend, and more importantly, not getting any since.......uh....june.

Isn't that the vicious cycle Yoda describes in one of the new Star Wars movies?
There's a reference I never thought I'd be making.
To cap shit off, My ex girlfriend came up for a week visit, as a spur of the moment thing-had nowhere to stay after her old suite mate kicked her out,so I'm letting her sleep on the couch in the common room. I really don't have any romantic feelings towards her anymore, The breakup, while instigated by her was something I had on my mind, cuz the truth was, we had nothing in common, and at the time.

Somehow this sentence is a run-on and a fragment. I didn't even think that was possible.
I was really head over heels with someone else(You all know my bast emo baggage with THAT case, and people are watching, so I'm not delving any deeper than that.).

Oh no, please, don't start making sense and explaining shit on account of me.

However, she's flirting with my roommate, despite the fact she's taken now. And, he's flirting back. I have no honest to god problem with that, but wow, if that happened, my roommate getting with an old girlfriend....talk about a psychological kick in the nuts! Whatever.

I mean on one hand you two aren't dating so she's free to do whatever the fuck she wants but on the other of all the men on earth she has to come sniffing next to your turf?
But on the other hand (I have three hands) you did invite her into your shitty apartment (I almost wrote "home" and had to laugh it off and backspace) so I guess this is on you?

Speaking of old relationships, I've been free of any lingering thoughts of what could have been for a while. and I've been comftable with being single...but I mean c'mon, am I really that unaproachable? Yes, I am a amazingly big nerd, but I don't proclaim that to every girl I talk to,

They can smell it.
Seriously if she's an American woman you basically have to pretend like you hate anything fun.
Try it sometime. Go to any education class (where there's invariably more women than men) and when you find the three nerd guys in the class tell them Call of Duty is a bunch of fuck (inevitably what college-age men are talking about) and instantly the girls will think you're pretty ballin'.
Then you can yell PSYCHE I PLAY POKEMON and hater's gonna hate walk the fuck out because you have now alienated everyone in the room.
Awesome.

and I love metal sure, but as it's spring now, I've been wearing hawian shirts almost all the time,or some other non metal t shirt, so It's not like I'm sticking out like a sore thumb.

Trading your metal shirts for Hawaiian shirts.
It's like you think girls still have cooties.

And Its not that I smell or I'm repulsive looking. Hell, the little toe rag mike groujch has a gf(ugly as hell though) so what's the holdup?

Can't be what I'm reading now, nosir.

Sigh. One of these days I'll get lucky.

Lower your standards. Who wants those hipster bitches anyway?

Thankfully, I m going to the metalfest. Bnads you all(You all-I think only 1 or two of you check this on a regular basis)like/know include vital remains, megadeth, high on fire, children of bodom, municipal waste,overkill,ministry, dimmu borgir, and countless fucking others.

>complains about not having a girlfriend
>primary social event for the week includes a band called "municipal waste" and "overkill"
That's like me complaining I don't have a girlfriend because I don't venture outside of my house. What, expecting her to knock on your door, asshole?
Ahh, but what about the faggot? Your old roomate josh? Well, I thought I hated him more than anyone on the planet. More than W.T. and my grandma and butterfast put together. And I did. However, I seemed to have reached a point, where I've seemingly....forgiven him. I don't knwo if it's a sign of maturity, or I'm getting soft, or I just realized I was an asshole, but I don't really mind him all that much anymore-

Didn't pace yourself, bro. Hate is like a fire. Big infernos burn out quick.
You know that feeling when you basically slaved yourself to write a paper you had no idea how to do, and your uddenly kind of proud of it, yet now you only have half a page left-out of 5-and suddenly, your newfound sense of optimism dies???????? AND YOU CAN'T FIGURE WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE????

No actually I don't.
I know that feeling of "well I said in half a page what I need to say in eight" though.
I don't know if I quoted it here but he was whining about how he's doing more work than a grad student so I was trying to figure out what his major was. Usually for someone to be whining about their workload I'd think medicine or law or something but I was guessing history major.
Turns out he's a history major.
It is a lot of reading I understand but fuck off, Jesus.
Anyway this entry has gone on long enough.
You were interesting, Max Garil Kristich. Can't say you were a cool dude but at least you were interesting.

No comments: