Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heh heh

I love it when Livejournal users admit they eat too much.
What attracted me to this blog was the Pokemon images. I'm not gonna lie. Do something to set yourself apart if you want me to say mean things to you.
Incidentally I'm not sure how I feel about this new generation of Pokemon. They seem a little, well, strong this generation. There's talk of banning Dream World abilities but I don't know if that's a wise idea. I mean it is the only way to get permanent weather outside of ubers, but then some of the shit like Shandeeraa's (or whatever the fuck too many vowels) Shadow Tag that's ridiculously overpowered.
Anyway to break with the norm I'm going to see how big a nerd I am and identify all the Pokemon in her posts by image.
If you were a TV producer, what would be the premise of your first TV series, and who would star in it?

Grimdark future show. It'd star someone who doesn't suck.
Oh gosh. Knowing me, it'd be a crime drama-comedy. If such a thing can exist. (Monk did it, anyway. Mine would be gorier than Monk.) It'd have both cops AND detectives, set in the Matanuska-Susitna Valley in Alaska

Krabby, Crawdaunt, Aerodactyl, an egg, Anorith, another egg, Zubat, Feebas, Pidgey, Meowth, Aron.
AWWWW YEAH.

Also what do you mean by "knowing me"? Commit a lot of crimes in a humorous way?
Which phrase would you choose to replace the ubiquitous "Have a nice day" phrase?

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS.

"May the force be with you!" of course. What else?

LULZ XP
Also: Zubat, Feebas, Pidgey, Meowth, Krabby, Crawdaunt, egg, egg, egg
WOOOOOOOO.

If you were in solitary confinement for the rest of your life, and you discovered a cockroach in your room, would you kill it or make it your friend?

Fucking WB. Look at this fuck.

Um... make it my friend, probably? Is there a third option to eat it and die of cockroach germs? I would go crazy in solitary, might as well avoid that. <3

<3>Faux fur, scarves, cardigans, paperbag skirts… what are your favorite holiday style trends this year?
The year of the hipster bitch apparently.
Also tough post this time: Combee, Zangoose, Rilou, Qwilfish, Skitty, Lileep. The rest are repeats.

Who would you appoint as Earth's ambassador to alien races, and why?

I don't trust aliens. Name one alien race that had humanity's interest at heart.
Steven Hawking. Not only is he the embodiment of everything awesome, but he'll probably be the only one able to comprehend their space travel mechanisms and implement them for our own use.

Yeah like they'd just give up that technology. HERE YOU GO WARLIKE HUMANS, TAKE ALL OUR TECHNOLOGY.
Putz.
Also: no new Pokemon in this post.
Oh and the next post she stops posting them. Fuck this noise, new blog.
But before we do I want to get to this post:
Do you think your parents made any major mistakes in how they raised you? If so, how did it affect you?

And her response:

Hmm. Well, for starters, I still blame my mother for my... less-than-ordinary eating habits. It's not that I eat too much, I don't blame her for that. It's how I eat. For example, I eat everything with a singular goal (other than getting it into my stomach, I mean): I try as hard as I can to make my food unappetizing to others.

Gooooooood.

I eat pizza by biting off the sides and crust first, as well. It's gotten me some strange looks. The reason for this (can you guess?) is that my mother used to steal food from me when I was little. It's a horrible thing to do to a kid that overeats in the first place.

WHY AM I SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME
MMMMM MORE PIZZA FOR ME
Moving on~

My living room smells delicious. If I could eat it... I WOULD. It smells like cinnamony bun things. Thank you fabreeze.

ANYWAY.

I did not catch up on my word count last night, even though I cheated (oh noes). BUT I AM DETERMINED TO TONIGHT. YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME NANOWRIMO.

November is the month wherein you're supposed to write an entire book of 150,000 words.
Great idea. Quantity over quality.
Also:
>noes
Herrmmmmm I don't think I have anything interesting to to-day. (Not that I'm ever interesting.... but I digress.)



*sips coke*

uhhhhh......... that's all
kthxbai

Well I think I'm done for tonight, actually. Fuck this.
You know, I have another blog, I write pretty nonsenses in it, little lyrical things that my heart is more responsible for writing than my hands. But, I've been so busy with NaNoWriMo, I haven't had time to put together tripping treatises to touching things. This here makes me feel a bit like I'm cheating on it with another blog. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN. XD But it's much easier to write here because I'm not creating courteous little couplets of continuity, I'm just blabbering on.....

Yep quitting forever. Fuck you Livejournal.

Which phrase would you choose to replace the ubiquitous "Have a nice day" phrase?

"Fuck Livejournal."
I think I'd go with "LEEEEEEEEEEERROOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIINNSSS!!!!!!"



No comments: