Monday, July 5, 2010

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

I think I'm in for some shit today. This is just as well, because tomorrow officially begins the summer semester, and I have to answer such pressing questions as "what is literacy?" and "can watching TV count as being literate?" (read: no). So for a glorious one month my brain wasn't full of fuck. Back at it, I suppose.
One look at the title confirms a few things: "Just_a_girl86" is absolutely a cunt, but at least, for once, gender isn't an issue. At least, it probably isn't. Oh God, what if this is actually a guy pretending to be a girl?
Fuck me.

When is appology acceptable or needed.

Apology. Also question marks.

Do you need to appologize when it's your fault?

Lessons I learned when I was six, hello.

well yes of course. Should you appologize when it's both of your fault. Yes both of you should.

Thank you life guru.

But should you appologize if it's not your fault. I don't think so,

Never apologize for anything. Apologies imply you did something wrong.
but I do. I do for the love of my boyfriend. When He does something that isn't right to me I get mad and then he gets mad. He should be the one to appologize but guess what, I end up appologizing. Because I love him so much.

Herp durp durrr
Worrying sucks. I always worry way to much. I worry about everything. When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING!

"High school students entering the 9th grade are encouraged to create complex, interesting sentences."
Ho-hum.

I worry about my boyfriend and everything about him and us. I will literally worry my self sick. I don't know why I do though. It's stupid.

You, doing something stupid? Surely you jest!

I know nothing is wrong or is going to be wrong. But I worry anyway. I worry about my friends dying. They are young! I don't know why I worry.

Fear is the mind-killer.

I believe it has something to do with hormones and memories.

Hey, hey how do you make a hormone?
I believe everything is based off perspective. I believe the way people see love and life is acording to thier perspective.

Oh wow.
No shit. I thought everyone had the same perspective as me.
So i'm going to start off by saying yes I am young. But I dont understand why age has a limit on love. Everyone always says, "Your to young to know what love is." But honestly when is the right age to love?

You don't know shit about shit. Shut the fuck up you middle school asshole.
Moving on to my boyfriend and I. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. I know not long but it seems like forever.

Seems like forever when you're 12, maybe.
Although I don't know what I mean by that because FFXIV's release date was announced only a week ago and already it feels like a fucking eternity.
ONLY THREE MONTHS WOOOOOO~

But lately we have been fighting alot. He says im clingy, I say he makes me mad, he says im annoying. We fight over little things. But it is very annoying.

Hmm. I believe both of them.
Oh Christ, I just had a thought. "just_a_girl86". Of course. 86 implies she was born in 1986, doesn't it? This bint is older than me.
No. Nope, refuse to acknowledge this as a reality.
And it looks like I'm all the way up to her very first post. This didn't take very long. Did I mention how much I fucking hate Livejournal's new format?
I don't really know what I mean by "new format" because it's the exact same shit minus a couple of important details. Oh well, hopefully by Wednesday's post I will have this fully resolved.
Or I'll quit forever.
No really.
Maybe.

No comments: