Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh well.

Last entry I eluded to using FurAffinity to find blogs but as it turns out FurAffinity isn't really blogging material. It's more a furry version of DeviantArt, which I thought that's what DeviantArt was. So I guess it's a furrier version. Not wanting to fail in this mission I did find a place where furries had blogs but most were so short and bereft of content (even the usual bullshit) my current post as it stands right now is currently longer than most of their blogs.
Anyway while I sort this nonsense out I went to this website called "Omegle" last night where you chat with idiots and I had an interesting conversation pertaining to blogs, feel free to read it:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hello
Stranger: okay so random question.. im trying to pick a name for my blog.. which do you like better haha "Candy Coated Misconceptions" or "Reality, meet Neverland"
Stranger: hi
You: both of those are pretty awful
You: I review blogs, I'd know
Stranger: well wht do you suggest?
You: link it to me
You: let me see it
Stranger: its about my life, interesting, pic, my phtography, inspirations
You: sounds boring
You: name it "I'm really boring"
Stranger: your a whore it my blog i will make it waht i want it to be
Stranger: fuck you
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Faaantastic.
Well, it's not furries but it is girls playing video games. "Video games" since the one game is World of Warcraft.
Are you excited, incidentally? Only... 55 days and 9 hours until FFXIV!
Not that I'm keeping track or anything.

I guess it's sad that I can't even get up the gumption to have a few drinks tonight. I planned on it. But drinking alone sucks, and I know a lot of people do dumb things when they drink alone.

Drinking alone and playing World of Warcraft. Oh ye mortal coil.
Seriously please don't inflict people with your drunken antics online. I know WoW is really easy and you could probably perform admirably while drunk or high or even dead probably, but just stop.
I'm ticked at myself. I missed the drum circle yesterday, which means I'll have to wait until next month. I can't shake this sadness. It's stupid. Tomorrow is a cleansing moon, and I could pull a ritual together.

Errr, what?
But lately, I just cry at my Altar, which seems counterproductive. All I do is cry. Stupid, stupid stupid.

In Oblivion (and Morrowind too, I think) when the characters don't have anything to say they sniff and it says "SNIIIIFF" at the bottom of the screen if you have subtitles on.
So SNIIIIFF.
The trip with mom just took it out of me. I think I learned that I can't live with her. She doesn't mean to, but she has a heard time distinguishing where she ends and I begin. She and I approach life from completely different angles, and that won't work with her breathing down my neck 24/7.

So anyway,

I'm debating spending the money on a realm transfer to level my 70 Undead Lock to 80.

I mean when I played WoW I leveled to 70 (the then-cap) on a PVP server but I guess you could level in the safety of a care bear server if you're a pussy. Or a girl.
That's another $15, plus the $25 realm change.

Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard is a genius. Look at all this shit for what, moving your character to a new server? This is on top of the expansions, monthly fees and the 10 extra dollars for a special epic mount?
IT PRINTS MONEY!
Incidentally, Blizzard: dick move, charging a monthly fee then starting an in game cash shop.
Or I could just write my book, instead of dicking around on WoW.

On second thought it'd be no good so you might as well.

Some Saturday night. If I had any sense at all, I'd wash my hair, go to the cigar bar and pick up some lonely rich 40-something for random sex and a decent glass of wine.

Whoring yourself out, marvelous.
Also don't get cute with me. You play World of Warcraft. No way you have the charisma to pull something like that off.
I mean "pull something like that off" quite literally, too.

Back in the 80s, I boycotted Exxon stations for the Valdez disaster.

... How old are you? I was a little over one when that happened so I wasn't boycotting shit.
Again, quite literally.

I have mixed feelings about boycotting BP Stations; they are locally owned, and I can't help but think that we are hurting "the little guy" by boycotting the local BP station.

Sleep with wolves, etc etc.

I'll try and update from the road, but frankly, it may do me some good to unplug for a few days. It's been a highly negative week, and curiously, I'm not the cause of it; just the recipient.

Those are the times where I get my jump pack and lightning claws and start causing my own negativity.
There's a distortion field housed in each blade, and there's four blades on each hand. Biological material is nothing.
Saturday, my guild on WoW disintegrated. The girl who recruited me and her posse left. I logged on to find a bunch of new people (mostly High School/College-age boys) and people I considered friends gone.

High school and college age boys? At last, you can get something done.
If there's anyone you want in your guild, it's college boys.
Sure it may not result in your "rah rah girl power" attitude but I'm sure your characters won't complain.
The guild leaders were going on and on about "positive changes." I just sat and cried. It's dumb. And ridiculous.

I remember when my LS in FFXI had the "we need to make some changes" chat. The resulting response was "don't be a fag."
A heads up would have been nice. But my play-times are very casual, and as always, this "casual" guild is now hell-bent on progression.

Yeah that's kind of what my LS turned into too. But in FFXI they just call it "endgame" content because SE tries hard not to make it sound like a second job you have to pay for.
Also it isn't really a "progression" as such since most of the shit is situational because SE doesn't try to fuck you over with each expansion release like Blizzard does, hmm.
But I thought I had the "not normal" thing beat when I was a teenager. I grew. I lost 50 pounds. Got boobs. Had boyfriends. Lost the ever-present tissue box and traded it for a sic pack of Keystone Light.

I'm looking at a cunt in training.
Keystone Light, huh.

In between the years, my Thyroid quit (there's a fancy name for it; I'll get into that later.), my metabolism crashed, my tear ducts stopped working properly, my skin revolted on me, I got carpal tunnel in both wrists and one foot, my back went out semi-permanently. I had a miscarriage, and seven years later had a Hysterectomy because of disease.

This is the part in Warhammer where they'd replace half your body with bionics and you'd be able to crush an adult man's skull with one hand.
That's not normal. I'm 39 years old, and I have the cumulative problems of a 60 year old in poor health.

Oh she's 39. Or 60.

Because I'm a difficult patient. And nuts. Don't forget nuts. Completely batshit fucking insane.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Wouldn't YOU be?

No. No I'd just be waiting for the bionics.
Dune is a classic example. Campy shit in 1985 David Lynch's hands. Totally different story when made into a miniseries in 2000.

You know there was a book before both of those considered one of the top 5 greatest scifi books ever written, right?
So everything that follows this is "zzzz" and "hormonal issues" so I think I'm going to punch out now.

No comments: