Friday, July 23, 2010

Good evening pussies

Ho boy you people sure have a lot of problems. I just found this fantastic community called "LJsecrets" because it's everything dramatic and stupid about Livejournal distilled into a series of images with font that's way too hard to read against the image (naturally). While it might be fun to review this community, too, it's way too hard to follow along because I'd have to copy images in and then there's user comments that are equally amusing and no, I'll just find someone who posts here, thanks.
My favorite post on this community, though, has to be "The night you brought home your BFF for a threesome with you and your girlfriend, I didn't just leave because I didn't want to hear it. The idea that you have two people dying to fuck you while I have none was killing me inside."
Ignoring the syntactical and grammatical nightmare these sentences are presumably this is a girl talking to another girl about two guys that want to fuck her. That's my best estimation of this situation, anyway.
Like, what, fucking people occurs in a vacuum? I'm sure you could go out and become the town whore if that was really your goal but it's so much easier and safer to bitch about it on the internet.
Anyway today we have the workings of Flavius Arrianus, better known as Xenophon, historian. I didn't know he was a girl living in the 21st century but apparently.
Oh no excuse me that's just the name of her journal. This is Emma. hi Emma :3
Pretty grandiose to have one of the world's most important historians chronicling your personal blog, huh?

In 9months I will be a nurse.
Kind of crazy no?

No, actually. So what? There are thousands upon thousands of nurses in the world.

I am doing a bit better now, I think the new meds are helping.

Nursing school is going well, and I have lost a ton of weight.

Also take a look at this fucking blog layout. I know it's probably supposed to be both unique and soothing to the viewer but it kind of makes me want to kill. That's what's supposed to happen while browsing Livejournal, right?

I want to peel off this chrysalis and spread blue and silver dusty wings to the sky and fly away,

Oh well let's just ride our chariot of rainbows into friendship.
I am not in a cocoon, I am really just a worm, and unlike caterpillers, worms don't morph into something beautiful, worms just stay worms.
Good you realize it. Now turn the wheel of bureaucracy forever until you die, unmourned and unloved. Peon.
God, life has been so hard lately in so many things- I am just feeling suffocated by things- I want to give everything away and float to neverland on a cloud.

I don't really have any other nonsense phrase regarding this kind of thinking other than "chariot of rainbows into friendship" and I can't really recycle that just yet.
I feel like I am smothered by all this surrounding hate- it is hard to wake up sometimes. Hard to make myself get out of bed.


Oh there's a picture of you. As expected.
Also don't color correct your photos that way. I can tell you're not that tan because your HAIR IS NOW GREEN, DUMMY.
I'm such a jerk, even though I don't mean to be. I don't really know how to deal with pressure, or things that bother me. I'm terrible with words when I am so full of emotion I can cliche'edly burst. :(

So let's sink another drink
'Cause it'll give me time to think
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself
I hate it because it really hurts my feelings to see what people actually think of me, I think that the application should just show your 10 best traits and not the things that people don't vote for you at all.

Oh dancing with myself
Oh dancing with myself
Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself
Like, I know that I don't really have pretty eyes, or that I am not sexier than most- but come on, no one wants to be stuck in handcuffs with me for a day? That could be fun! Am I that uninteresting?

If I looked all over the world
And there's every type of girl
But your empty eyes
Seem to pass me by
Leave me dancing with myself

Blah, hate that application- though, it did make me feel pretty good to see that I am most intelligent- *puffs up her feathers*

Sorry everyone she's going on and on about nonsense and I just flashed back to the 80s for a full minute.

I'm sitting in my room lamenting the loss of my childhood, in that half-baked cookie kind of way.

In the what kind of way?
Sorry not everyone is as fat as you so food analogies aren't always the best way of expressing yourself here.

I miss the days when being an angsty teenager was okay,

Because you never really moved out of that phase of your life and it just seems silly now?
I am an insecure person and I can't help it.

I CAN'T HELP IT I AM HELPLESS PLEASE PITY ME :(

This is my emo rant.

I am sick and tired of things in my life.

AS OPPOSED TO YOUR OTHER POSTS? WHAT WERE THEY, THEN?
Holy shit strap in motherfuckers, this is post is going to be the ass.
I want to be pretty, I want to be thin, I want to be smart, I want to have a job I like, I want to be.....a useful member of society....

AS YOU WALK ON BY~
WILL YOU WALK AWAY?
COME ON AND CALL MY NAME
COME ON CALL MY NAAAAAAME
WILL YOU CALL MY NAME?
YOOOOW
I SAID LA LA LA

I hate that I don't feel like I am interesting to anyone.

Goddamn this blog goes on and on but the complete works of Billy Idol keep oooon coming, too, so it's okay.

I'm lonely, I realize. I'm lonely because I don't have anyone that I am really close to, and I don't have anyone who wants to be around me in a way that is not 'yeah were buds' you know?

So you might say that you're DANCING WITH YOURSELF?

I understand that I am not the most creative, or pretty, or even friendly outgoing- you know?

Didn't we already talk about this? I get it, you're ugly and unfriendly and not creative and you're a bore, can we please move on?
This is why no one likes you incidentally.

I am really sick of living in this mucky state.

I got a 62% on my first bio test....why?

I got a 97% on my first biology test in college.
Proud moment in college to be sure.

Well, this is what happened- our class average on that test was 43%

Ha, ha, yeah and my test was graded on a curve. OH I'M SORRY DID I FUCK EVERYONE'S AVERAGE UP FOR THIS TEST?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I understand why people go to war.

Yeah, Ares tells them it's a good idea.
But don't listen to him, guys. He only cares about the slaughter.
I am done with being depressed I think.

Maybe

NOPE.
YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIAR.
I HATE YOU FOR IT.
Anyway I think that's enough because all this blog is is whining about not being pretty/smart/interesting whatever over and over and then Billy Idol songs for some reason.
But come to think of it I think that last part is my addition.

No comments: