Friday, July 30, 2010

I wanna be the very best

After weeks of on and off struggle I finally managed to get a perfect Claydol. Fucking Claydol. Anyway my long awaited sunny day team is nearing completion after numerous stalls and distractions. Just in time, too: the Pokemon tournament I entered is having a UU round. First round was OU and I beat my opponent pretty handily (he only managed to faint one of my Pokemon and I got all of his) and so here I am.
Anyway on to the meat: Texas beauty queens. Paradox of I've ever heard one.

I got a new book but I found out that my car has a flat. Krama sucks.

... What? Connected thoughts or the rambling of a fucking mental patient?

My new book is called "Stiff : The curious lives of human cadavers" by Mary roach. I find very funny and educational and yes I am listining to Papa roach as I write this entry.

... Oh Roach and Roach I get it.
Wow. That's the standard of humor we're dealing with on this blog today.
I bought in a B& N for 13.99 only to find out by mom's droid that I could have gotten in for 9.48 online.

Editing for content is important in any good writing.
Back to the topic, in the book it's talks about beheading and the Vladimir demikhov man made two-dog(s) & headless dog experiment.

Do people named Vladimir ever turn out not evil?
There was a Pro-life women at wallmart, she had a big sign on her back and was passing out papers. She got in line with this other man who was also Pro-life. I got one her papers to see what they were info they had in it. I was surpire that there was nothing in there about God. Not very good reading but meh. Still on the fences of things.

I hate the way you write.

I am working on my book. Getting all the plot laid out and all that jazz.

Oh good, of course.

Gah my abs hurt so bad. I worked out yesterday and this morning. It didn't help that I went to work. The hardest thing for me to do is count back change and everyone know that I can't do it.

Wow you're pretty stupid. It's a simple process, matey: just think "can I use quarters? No? Dimes?" repeat. Then think how many you can give them of your largest denomination of coin, then move on down the line-- you know what, this is obviously too complex. Fuck off.

They keep asking how did I get to high school and all this crap about how I can't count.

Oh believe me, you don't need to know shit about shit to graduate high school.
I alomst started crying at work but stop myself.

So instead of learning how and proving them wrong you start crying.
Fucking Texas.
YOU'RE USELESS, ALL OF YOU.

There is no talent in this pageant so it's all on beauty and the interview.

That's a lucky break for you.

I have the beauty down

Surely Nemesis will punish ye.

(narcissus much) but I am working on the interview part and toneing for the bathing suit.

Yeah that first part, actually. Wow I'm amazed you know that, especially since you can't spell "toning" in the same sentence.
My mom is my coach and will help me with all the talking.

Your mom has to help you with all the thinking. Seriously there's two parts to this contest and you can't do one of them. What a loser.
I gauged my ears out to 12.

Nothing says "beauty" liked gauged ears.

If I want to I could take a trip to FL and audition to work at Disney.
Then I have teachers trying to stuff collage down my windpipe.

College.
"Collage" is a word but it's not what you think it is.

Help! How do I choose and how do I tell people I am not to collage (I am going to a trade school).

She's not to collage, guys. It's part of her religion.

I am alittle worried about the fact C and I didn't warp the willy up and I am off the pill.

She also implies her boyfriend died but there's such a disconnect between one thought and the next I can't really tell if she's serious.

There was one time that the swimmer were to the cave but no deep sea diving (lots of cotext clues) then there was one time were there was deep sea diving but no swimmers (as we now of) .

WHAT.
I have read this sentence five times and I have no fucking clue what she's on about. I'm guessing (somehow) it has to do with pregnancy.
swimmer were to the cave but no deep sea diving. I can't get over that part.
Anyway I'm up to her first entry and I'm only bleeding from my eyes a little bit so I think I'm going to find something else to do.

No comments: