Friday, October 2, 2009

I am the sword that cleaves evil

Leveled samurai from 21 to 27 yesterday, so I'm basically a marathon man. Can't say the same for my character, who inexplicably started missing EVERY HIT EVER towards the end. Light weight.
But anyway, enough about totally awesome things that involve stabbing giant crabs with lightning, we have BLOGS TO REVIEW TODAY.
You'll (maybe) notice the blog is entitled "Radical Woman" which is a serious misnomer. About as bad as those Youtube videos that promise nudity, but you know for a fact that shit would get shot down instantaneously so you click on it just to see what kind of HILARIOUS RICK ROLL-ESQUE VIDEO YOU'LL BE RECEIVING TODAY but then you still feel bad because you still fucking clicked on it.
It's exactly like that. I sat here thinking "no way she's any sort of radical" then I felt smug for a minute because my suspicions were indeed confirmed but OH WAIT I'M STILL READING IT.
One of my strengths as a 23 year old is knowing and understanding how I used to be. Although I may not remember the thought process or exactly how I felt about who, when, and why...I do remember the important things and can make sense of it all now.

I guess I was just trying to give that to you as well.

One of her strengths as a very mature 23 year old-- whatever.
well Hawaii was nice, coming home was crazy.
everything hit the fan, good and the bad...the bad was really bad--in all subjects.

I wonder what God is teaching me right now.

Oh fuck I know what I'm in for now.

I cleared my throat in ASL...things like that make me laugh at myself.

It's funny how taking a break makes you need a break when you come home.

What?
Oh I get it. See, ASL is American Sign Language and you wouldn't need to clear your throat because you're not talking-- wow. This is dire.
Now there are some poems I'm not fucking reading because frankly I get enough of this shit during class.
... Oh go on, then. I'll do one :3
When your mind is a mess
So is mine
I cant sleep
Cause it hurts when I think

FUCK YOU FOR MAKING MY FONT GO CRAZY
All the words that we say
And the words that we mean
Words can fall short
Can't see the unseen
Cause the world is awake
For somebody's sake now, please close your eyes woman
Please get some sleep

Wow that's really-- wow.
All right I think that's enough.

Adrian is now married. Mrs. Johnson. Wow.

I think I might take another part time job...something to do with my extra non-wedding-planning time. Also, I'm taking classes in the Fall...
History of Jazz
University Singers
American Sign Language

Wow what a brutal schedule. Music majors are such complainers, too. I HAVE A GUITAR TEST TODAY!
Ohhhh well fuck me! The rooms I have to go to barely have light bulbs while you're sitting in your two new buildings but at least I don't have a fucking guitar test!
I'm really excited about all of the one hundred level courses I'm going to take in the next year. Wheelthrown ceramics will have to wait until next summer.

Just not enough time in the day to take Wheelthrown ceramics (don't even know what that is)
I know people who manage to take 18 credit hours in psychology while working, just saying.
It may seem like I'm being particularly unfair today but I'm majoring in English so I'm basically five up from last in terms of difficulty so this is a rare day for me, okay.
They should make Lisa Frank t-shirts, I bet millions of young adult women would buy them.

Young adult women. What the fuck are you some kind of marketing computer?

I think I'm one of those "just do it" kinda people. (sidenote: I should work for Nike, I know)

I just jump into something whether or not I'm ready and see if it works out. But once I jump I stay committed until "mission complete".

A commendable, space marine quality, I think.
For example, if a tough decision needs to be made, I'm totally there--but when it's something small like what kind of cereal should I buy for the next three weeks of my life..."Honey, what do you feel like?"

I'm pathetic.

Wow. I guess this must be what they call "bad writing". How Games Workshop writers can go on about honor and duty and shit for pages and it's still interesting but I'm already bored of her commitments two sentences in.
Special K with Strawberries, Honeynut Cheerios, or Frosted Flakes?

(walks around and thinks about it for two minutes, debating, then finds Adam and asks him...)

Cheerios if you have any goddamn sense.
Uh-oh logging into FFXI I sense my attention waning.
So I stayed home last night from Truth Project. Truth Project is this awesome study that answers all these tough questions Christians are faced with--well everyone is faced with really. What is truth, who is man, where did earth come from, is evolution consistent, is creation consistent, what is the bible, is it true, philosophy, matter, science, etc. I've been learning a lot...which is good. Learning=good.

>Bible
>science
:3
Also pretty much everything you need to know about life, philosophy, religion, etc. can be summarized in one video under two minutes in length.
Aww yeah just got Utsusemi: ichi
oh wait I'm still supposed to be updating this.
Uhh-- entry over I guess go home :c

No comments: