Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ultros.jpg

Christfags are funny, aren't they? I mean they always go on and on about living a Christian lifestyle and avoiding sin and shit. Usually this only pertains to the lives of others, because they'll be goddamned if they have to analyze any of their behaviors.
This runs, of course, contrary to the exact teachings of the Bible, which espouses that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and that's sort of why the whole Jesus Christ business.
But no, we're here today to get our Catholic on and feel guilty about having human emotions, because as we all know, guilt brings us closer to the Lord.
I thought that was suffering, oh wait--
Well, good thing I'm not a Christfag. Don't really need to know this shit.
Yeah, I just wanted to apologize for what I said about Natalie Dylan in my last journal entry. She might be putting her virginity up for auction, but that doesn't give me the right to use vulgar words associated with those who are involved in prostitution.

That's right, bitch. Jesus Christ himself had this to say:
"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."
I didn't realize it would offend everyone so much. It's probably not very "Christian" of me or good for my testimony. I just get SO ANGRY with people who don't give sex the respect and honor it deserves.

Whoa hi large font. Also he who is without sin cast the first stone, etc etc but as I said WE'RE HERE TO GET A CHRISTFAG ON WHICH MEANS HYPOCRISY.
What I'd really like to do is write my novel. I've tried writing it many times before but these computers at the library only give you so many minutes to work with. What I need is a good long day to sit down without any interuptions and just write my heart out for hours.

Geez how did that one guy, what was his name, Chaucer? How did he write his stories? I seem to recall something about... Paper or something. And a pen, yeah, that's it! Paper and a pen!
Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door this morning before 9 AM which is when I wake up every day. I was so disappointed that I wasn't there when they knocked because for years I've been studying what they believe and figuring out what I would say to one of them if I ever met one.

Wow your life just sounds filled with meaning.
Please Lord, grant me gorgeous weather on Sunday afternoon and calm my spirit and make it a beautiful day and help me be an excellent wife for Your glory!!!

ME ME ME ME ME GRANT ME THINGS
The rest of this entry will be about what I now feel is approriate and not appropriote for marriage since I've change my views a little bit.

This is good. I've been waiting to see what you had to say about the venerable institute of marriage, because prior to you everyone had just been wandering around guessing at shit.
Now, this entry is NOT to condemn. It is simply to inform others about my beliefs.

Good. This is important.
I believe that lust is a sin. What your body may not be doing physically... your mind is doing mentally.

Yes, Jesus Christ himself has expressed similar notions.
So experimenting before marriage with things like topless massages, passionate making out, and all things that aren't technically sex is playing with fire. You're dancing on the line of sexual immorality.

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH FIRE, YOU HEAR ME? IF 000sundancer000 SAYS SO, IT MUST BE TRUE!
It has been two years since Mathew said, "I want to marry you." We haven't ever touched each other inappropriately or showed skin where it shouldn't be exposed.

Wow you two sound like tons o' fun.
Think about how you might feel if you learned that your spouse was intimate with someone else. Would that make you hurt and jealous?

No the only thing that would make me feel hurt or jealous is myself, but if the bitch does that the game is fucking on.
Now there's a ton of posts that are so fucking boring, holy shit.
Uhhhhhhhh now there are a ton of posts about prayer and shit. Whatever, bitch. I have demons to slay on the internet. While you're praying away I have horrors to kill.

No comments: