Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh what

I know I often bitch that these asshole bloggers prattle on for entirely too long (not the least bit hypocritical, I know) and if I had to dredge up a compliment about this blog, it would probably be that she keeps her posts an appropriate length. Unfortunately... That's about all you can say about it.

I don't really know what school work I'm supposed to be doing,

when the school DIDN'T GET MY WORK READY WHEN I WENT TO GO
GET IT TODAY. YOU'RE FUCKING COOL VALLEY VIEW.
I can't wait for college, I'll be on my own (:

Yeah you're in for a surprise. MY COLLEGE DIDN'T GET MY HOMEWORK READY FOR ME IT'S THEIR FAULT. Yeah they don't really give a shit.
I really need need need to get drunk.
my dad HAS to be leaving soon right?
comeeeee onnn please leaveee sooon.


Oh man, I might as well say don't call
then maybe you'll call.


Ha, ha, oh what?
I can't believe you're 20 years old today.
it drives me crazy. You act like you're 17.

Ha, ha, wow huge difference. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST TURNED 22! I STILL ACT LIKE I'M 21!
I wonder what it would be like if we were
still together.. and you turning 20. hmm.
I'm glad I turned you down again.. I feel powerful
over you. I knwo that's mean, but I feel
like I got you wrapped around my finger,

Yeah this is real interesting and all, but what?
well this is unfortunate.

something's fishy. NOT LIKING IT.

It's your cunt. Ho, ho, ho.
" Make me smile.."

"... no."

I smile.

" See, I made you smile."

" You're an asshole."
:|
I broke down today. like legitimately.
I studied chemistry 6pm to 3am.

Maybe should have thought about studying before the day before of the test idk--
FAILED. 68%. i had 3 tests, when I saw my grade,
i broke down, Kilker actually felt bad.

Maybe it's just the failure of a high school I came from but that's passing.
Except for one semester where they eliminated the D but then everyone got bottom sore and they brought it back.
and I've been crying since, like
everything i do anymore in school is wrong.
what happened to me?

Goddamn high school kids are dumb. Study harder and this won't happen, Christ.
Glad I graduated and am definitely not majoring in a subject that will cause me to return to high school for any reason-- oh.
these are the times
where i wish i was still unstable, in the hospital,
actually having time to catch up on work, and not have to
worry about shit like this, where all I have to worry about is
spending time with friends and family, not this fucking bullshit.

:3
alg2 can kiss my ass.
i got a stupid asss progress report
FIRST PROGRESS REPORT SINCE EVERRRRRR.
a 75 FUCKIGN AVERAGE IN ALG2.
GROUNDED FOR IT.
YOU K NOW THROUGH HIGHSCHOOL SO FAR,
I HAVEN'T EVEN SHOWED MY DAD REPORT CARDS...
CAUSE ITS POINTLESS BECAUSE I GET
GOOD GRADES... SO I NEVER SHOW HIM.. .
NOW... I HAVE TO SHOW HIM EVERYTHING,
BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BITCH. I can't take it.


THIS YEAR WILLL BE THE DEATH OF ME.
Then tar decides to say, Riley will help you,
'cause riley got a 102 in that class....

Here was the face I was making through this entire thing:
Really, what's there to say about this? I probably picked a bad blog to review because all I have to do is quote it and say "WELL!?" accusingly.
I cried today in Chem.
Kilker wasn't explaining anything to me.
Since I was absent no lcue what to do.
I finally get it, after crying the whole class.
and all he was saying was " There's no crying in chemistry."

Ha, ha destroyed.

Like I am crying over the fact that I could careless about school
right now, 'cause i would like to care.

What
btw, who gives homework
every fuckin' night?

What
So get this everyone! Mike's exgirlfriend and her friend we're being immature and posting stupid status, about me... WOO! awesome. IT GETS BETTER.... MIKES EX'S FRIEND... IS OBSESSED WITH ANTHONY. .......... IS THERE EVER A TIME WHERE I'M NOT AWAY FROM THAT DOUCHEBAG?

OH FUCK. Mike's ex said WHAT about you? Uh-uh, girlfriend. I don't think so!
And on FACEBOOK (presumably) no less! Why, to ignore this onslaught of trolling you'd have to, I don't know, close your internet browser!
I don't know what he sees in me, But I'm happy he's happy.
now he's with me, I'm freaking out, because I'm just so lucky.
cause he's everything I asked for.

I predict good things for this happy couple.

I feel like I'm so young... BUT I'M NOT. I'm gettin' old.

greenlexluthor.jpg is so last week (literally).
Lol at my life,
I'm such a idiot. Hahaha.
really.

>a idiot
I think I'm going to end on this note, actually, because this summarizes my thoughts about this blog perfectly.

No comments: