Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let's throw caution to the wind!

I have found two, yes TWO equally promising blogs today to review, so without a thought for my own safety I'm going to review both of them.
Hope you have your game face on, because this is about to get super serious. I'll be tackling them in the order in which I found them, so we're headed here first.
Beau has gone to go deer hunting with his father. I'm torn. On one hand, if he shoots a deer on the first day or so, he'll come home a week earlier. On the other, that would mean he would be bringing back a whole deer to fill up the freezer (that I can't eat).

Nothing manlier than two men alone in the woods aiming at defenseless animals through the scope of a high powered rifle.
I hear some people hunt bears with bows, so that's slightly tougher.
Really, though, the only way I'd be impressed is if you wrestled the bear and broke its neck with your bare hands. Then you can claim to be a real hunter.
School has recommenced. I'm taking French Lit. 341 (insanely hard), French 301 (moderately difficult) and English history (frightfully easy).
k
French majors are always real cunts. They think they're so cool, or something. I don't get it, mang.
In French lit, we're reading La Chanson de Roland, which is an epic poem written between 1100 and 1200. The vocabulary is... difficult.

Oh the Song of Roland. ENJOY THAT YOU STUPID TWAT IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER.
Then she posts the opening lines from it that I'm not quoting here.
Yes. Like I can keep all those people straight. And that's just the good guys! The bad guys have a guy named Blancandrin, which is just about the most awesome name ever.

Broheim it's the register of names. You're not actually supposed to remember all them. They list like 53 people in the Iliad, too. Most of them you don't hear from again.
Only one paper to write for the term! And it's only 8-10 pages double spaced. And if you like your grade on the rough draft, she'll let you just keep that one and not turn in a final one!

And there are people complaining about her work load. *facepalm*

She face palms a lot, because she's so randum xD
So I go to the bookstore for my textbooks today. It looks like it's going to cost me about $385. I managed to luck out and get the PROGRESSIVE teachers who want all NEW EDITIONS.


Go me. *facepalm*

EDIT: I managed to get one of them used. :D

... $358.10.

so randum xD
I'm watching a "documentary" about the "Secret Bloodline of Jesus and Mary" and they're talking about this Super Secret room hidden in the church, and they go into the Super Secret Room that No One has Seen Inside Of in a century... and as they're panning around the Secret Room...

...and it has a WINDOW.

Ha, ha, ha BOY THAT SURE IS WACKY!

I swear, editing takes longer than writing the story. *facepalm*

xD
FACEPALM FACEPALM CAPTAIN PICARD THE GAME LOL
Now she posts some Neopets fanfiction (oh God what) that I'm not even-- no this isn't happening.
So I'm in the library, doing homework. There is a girl at the table behind me with a couple guys, and she is talking about how vampires are "real" and they are "all around us, hiding." And clearly because she's A) an Asian exchange student, and B) Hot,

Stop. If ever there were two reasons to listen to the insane ramblings of a fucking mental patient, those would be they. Furthermore, I'm doing it right now and you're not either of those things so I GET A LOT OF PRACTICE, OKAY.
AND NOW SHE'S GOING ON ABOUT HOW HARRY POTTER IS REAL, and the books were published to protect magical people (and vampires) from Muggles.

*headdesk*

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE IN A UNIVERSITY???

Oh so says you, the (probably) affirmed furfag.
Now we're going to jump ship and move on to this bullshit.
The first thing you'll notice is the ad on the side of the screen (using "side" loosely here because it's more like the center but fine I'll roll with it) is almost the same length as the strip of white where her words fit. I, too, am reading this from an iPod.
I'm so sick of my roommates.

I love Leah. I have absolutely no problem with her, but Linsey is driving me crazy. I can't take it anymore.

They have more in common than I do with either of them, and that's fine. But to treat me like a complete outsider is unnecessary.

Face it, you're the third wheel. Instead of toughening up like a champ you turn into a "woe is me" pusscake. There's a reason you're the third wheel, and I'm reading it.
I'd like to think that maybe they're jealous of me.

Yeah that's totally it. They're jealous of Tammy Nofriends.
They're so quick to conform, they have no individuality. They dress the same and talk the same and listen to the same music.

Yeah it definitely sucks having people to identify with.
I dress in what I want and do my make up how I want and do whatever I want and say whatever I want. I date the guys I want and listen to the music I want and go where I want. I have no trouble acting the way I want.

For someone who purportedly "does what they want" you sure sound asspained about this.
Remember that picture I posted from my adventures in FFXI? That is doing what you want. No mercy, no fear, no respite!

I feel like an outsider. I hate it here. I want to go home.

Hang out in the library. That's where all the pros go, anyway. You get in all sorts of weird conversations in the library. Speaking both from experience and from the evidence in the previous blog (the whole vampire thing in case this is getting hard to follow).
I love him, I do. I'm just so damaged, and I don't know why.
k
I feel paralyzed.

I was supposed to go to my best friend John's show in the same town that you-know-who lives in. I can't... I can't get myself together long enough to go up there and support him in his first show in years. Even though all of my friends would be around me and I would be totally protected... I just froze.

I'm broken. I'm crushed. I'm horrified and I can't snap out of it.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Kill self.
So now there's like 50 entries that can be summarized in three words: "I'm a whore."
And... Wow this does go on. Okay, I guess here ends my TWO FOR ONE WEDNESDAY SPECTACULAR! Time to go play some FFXI, or something. All that reminiscing about glorious trolling has me wanting to try my hand at Argus or Eastern Shadow or something.
If you're on Shiva and are camping Argus: I'm stealing your Peacock Amulet.

No comments: