Friday, October 9, 2009

Trust no one and yourself less.

Level 41 warrior, maggots. That means artifact weapon time but OH WAIT IT'S A ONE HANDED AXE WHY IS THAT?
I guess because Square was set on making sure every fucking piece of the Warrior artifact armor was shit or at best of dubious usefulness.
I kid the boots are all right. I guess.
For those of you who don't play FFXI (no one reading this) allow me to illustrate this situation by way of analogy: Warrior artifact armor : use :: PS3 : games.
Oh right I do something else here besides bitch about video games, don't I? Well I guess today we have this right here.
Oklahoma state has a law that will go into effect on Nov. 1 that will PUBLICLY POST THE INFORMATION OF WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD AN ABORTION.

This seems illegal. I've played a lot of Phoenix Wright so I know the law.
Here's a blog with the tag "how I'm gross" which is funny, I should use that in the future (only change "I" to "you" because that would indeed be more accurate).
I guess I have a thing for guys with mustaches now.

k
IM A PERSON, SO I MUST BE LABELLED

re-post this & bold-face all the labels that have been yours.
break the labels..

No.
What proceeds is a list of stereotypes, only most of which are at least partially true.
Case in point:
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.

I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.

I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.

Yes. All of these are true.

I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.

Oh what's up, me?
Maybe I'm biased towards him and anything that has to remotely do with him, or maybe because I have a degree in media studies,

Your degree in what?

I found a pubic hair in my face soap, and I honestly have no idea of it's mine or not.

:V

I want to be a philosopher.

"I wish to be a pedantic asshole with no beneficial contribution to society."
And while walking home tonight, some guy said he "wanted to lick that lady's piss stream." That's pretty creative.

:V

I am very excited for my next tattoo.

When my literary prize money comes through, I will be getting my sacred heart.

Come ooooooooooooooon hepatitis!

HOLE IS RECORDING A NEW ALBUM

I'm going to wear a babydoll dress to work in honour.

Heh things I understand.

Call me
Existential-Absurdist Girl once more.

I won't be doing that, but proceed.
In 24 hours, I've run into three men I've been entangled with.

I need to move.

HARLOT

-did coke for the first time with a male stripper in a sports bar

Cool story

-peak hotness achieved

Ha, ha, ha, ha yeah all right.
I'm a fucking comedian.
I used to say "I've been thinking of riding you all day" to my boyfriend.

Now I say it to my bike.

>comedian
>that "joke"
I'm dressing like I'm 13 again. I don't think this is a bad thing; I wore a lot of vintage stuff at that age.

So I saw a kid on campus dressed like Clint Eastwood from one of his westerns, and I figure if that nerd can get away with that shit I can dress like a 1930s gangster, surely?

Cham: rape is rape, and puke is puke (HOLY FUCKING TAUTOLOGY)

Oh boy tautological arguments. My favorite kind of bullshit from philosophy class.
Okay, I have one: THIS CUNTY BLOG IS FUCKING CUNTY :C
(this argument isn't tautological because it qualifies something) OH NOOOO I AM BECOMING LIKE THEM
Okay, I can do better: BOY THIS BLOG SURE IS CUNTY!
Get it, because a blog is by definition cunty and therefore saying it's cunty is redundant awww yeah.

I'd give anything to feel supple again.

What

You so anti dont i matter

What

WHAT

What

WHAT

What
What
So I guess that's it. Gotta go GRIND SOME MOAT CARPS :V

No comments: